XIIIth International Polar Year

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

XIIIth International Polar Year

by faaab » 28/02/08, 11:49

Since we're talking about an iceberg (I see a nice one at the top of my screen there!)

It happens every 50 years, and it lasts 2 years: this is theinternational polar year !Image

To all the technicians of the forum, L 'french polar institute recruits. All offers here !
Would you be ready to go to Terre Adelie for a year for example? Tempting for some, not even in dreams for others ...

I had the job interviews last year and I was not taken ...Image I'm starting this year againImage.
If you want to know some tricks there, don't hesitate to contact me.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"