2 new sections

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

2 new sections

by Christophe » 04/02/06, 14:23

I'm thinking about creating 2 new sections for the site:

1) Unusual science: a species of blooper of studies / discoveries "unusual" (not to say stupid) of Science. (fluorescent mouse style)

2) The "forgotten or overwritten" inventions that could (or could?) Change the current situation (makhonine, pogue, kitson Still ...)

What do you think :?:
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 02 / 06, 12: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 04/02/06, 18:43

The section of forgotten or overwritten inventions HOUAIS !!! :P :P :P
The other ... :?rather a section of those who do not work, or those who do not want to cooperate? : Cry: :D
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/02/06, 12:22

You should also open a section: "The Grand Plot" and a Section "We are hiding everything", as well as a section "We are poisoned without telling us anything" :frown:

Sorry for this temper (not against you), but sometimes ... : Evil:

In short ... It takes everything to make a world!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/02/06, 12:54

Asgard bone tyr wrote: rather a section of those who do not work, or those who do not want to cooperate? : Cry: :D

Well that's also on fire (see forum "miracle economizers") but hard to share things (for example no possible cooperation with Utopia ... so how to judge?) and not risk defamation ...

Woodcutter wrote:You should also open a section: "The Grand Plot" and a Section "We are hiding everything", as well as a section "We are poisoned without telling us anything" :frown:

Sorry for this temper (not against you), but sometimes ... : Evil:

In short ... It takes everything to make a world!

Don't worry, I can have, I think, the most objective judgment possible. For example the conspiracy theory (wiretapping, abusive license ...) of Moreau is not admissible ... that of the Kitson Still, on the other hand ... mystery .... the same for the assassination of Meyer ... But in all these cases, in the absence of really formal information, it is hard to form a purely objective opinion.
0 x