10'000 Russian grandpa (Humor!)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

10'000 Russian grandpa (Humor!)

by Obamot » 24/04/16, 14:25

10'000 th.png
10'000 th.png (18.59 Kio) Accessed 2147 times

For this 10'000 th paper in this forumwhat better than to talk to you about papyrus (or your humble servant, diverted parchment) ....

Who is Obamot? A Russian grandpa? Or a Tibetan lama a little mischievous? : Lol:

Wiki wrote:The papyrus reproduces mainly by its roots, which make new stems emerge at regular intervals.

Sounds pretty much like me (except for the word "regular", my llama side no doubt ...). : Mrgreen:

Wiki wrote:It also produces seeds that can be blown away.

Kind of like the picture of "La Semeuse"and the famous"I sow with any wind"from" Larousse ".

I sow to any wind_larousse.jpg

http://rutaliblog.blogspot.ch a écrit :DID YOU KNOW ?
Larousse Logos, from 1876 to the 1960 years.
The little story of French: the Petit Larousse
La Semeuse was drawn for the first time in 1890 by Eugène Grasset, painter, engraver and illustrator of Swiss origin (1845-1917). It was modified and stylized several times until its last interpretation, a collaborative work, which dates back to 1993. The reunion of the Sower and the dandelion aigrettes is an idea of ​​Georges Moreau, co-founder of Larousse (1853-1934). The motto "JE SÈME À TOUT VENT" is due to Émile Reiber, French architect and decorator (1826-1893), and refers to the idea of ​​seed, germ, fruiting through education. La Semeuse appeared in most Larousse works from around 1890 to 1952 and reappeared in the 1970s. [Source: Infolangue, Printemps 2000, taken from a text by Gaston Bergeron.]

- "I sow with any wind"
That's why some people sometimes have trouble following my ideas: I myself can not always do it (lol)

Wiki wrote:The Cyperus alternifolius (or Cyperus with alternate leaves), native to Madagascar can also be reproduced by cuttings: a papyrus stem dipped upside down in the water will produce roots then new stems upwards

The cuttings I do not like too much, because in principle the lama resists : Mrgreen: Moreover:

Wiki wrote:The Cyperus papyrus, which is from Egypt and was used to make the famous papyrus, can not be cut down

: Mrgreen:

Wiki wrote:The stems can reach up to three meters high, and up to five meters

Not being tall, it can not be me. If so I must be a GMO ^^

Wiki wrote:It grows on sandy soils and full of moisture, with sunshine throughout the year and is not afraid to have the foot of its rod fully immersed.
We can never hide anything from WIki for a long time, except for those who smoke their papyrus: but here it's more the fault of Wiki ... Image

Wiki wrote:The section of the stems is about a centimeter thick for the larger ones.

Mine are a little thicker, say the size of an index pointing upwards (in case of need or recurrence ...). : Shock: : Cheesy:

Wiki wrote:These long slender stems carry at the top a very large inflorescence light and feathery fan

It must be my budding baldness of a retired lama living in tainted waters ...?! (French-Polish word game) : Lol:

Wiki wrote:Curiosity, new shoots always appear on the same side

I will not tell you which one. No, excluded, never (if at least I knew it ... it's a spontaneous phenomenon.)

Wiki wrote:On banks covered with papyrus, only heavy and massive animals can make their way: elephants, hippopotamuses. The other animals use their tracks to pass.

Short. This is the best description of me so far! Image
0 x
Christophe

Re: 10'000 Russian grandpa (Humor!)

by Christophe » 26/05/16, 00:54

Bravo Obamot, I had zapped this message :)
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"