You are not serious those who are for biofuel ?!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 03/07/08, 17:16

Hold LeJuste you will surely have info on this subject!

I'm not a chemist, but ...
My little experience in petroleum research made me discover that any product can be transformed ... using catalysts for example ... therefore, we can change the proportions of the products in the direction we want. ..... a little more petrol, or a little more diesel ....
The table you have given must be the result of a simple distillation of crude oil.
But after :D you can easily fiddle with these products ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/07/08, 17:57

absolutely, JusteMilieu.

However, this is generally done at the cost of an additional energy expenditure than that of standard distillation, but which can be justified economically ... Catalysis is not everything.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 03/07/08, 18:07

Well, I found a lexicon of biofuels ... : Cheesy:
I'm going to get killed there ... 8)
http://www.total.com/fr/responsabilite- ... exique.htm
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 03/07/08, 21:35

Pq you would get killed, because you send links to Total? :D
Nobody says that there is no job on their site that deserves to be read, it is a very beautiful work of com, that nothing to say, remains to disentangle the true from the false :frown:.

No seriously, their lexicon quickly looked it looks pretty ... :?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/07/08, 11:33

the amalgam between biodisel diseter and pure oil must be made because, a biofuel cannot be taxed by definition (European directive), after what is taxed it must be transformation etc!

example: ethanol is taxed for chemical transformation, and diester (estherification), from + they are incorporated into petroleum.

while pure oil (which provides animal feed) undergoes no transformation = no added value = no taxation possible: the state does not recognize it as biofuel, and pays a penalty to Europe ... done we pay it of course : Evil:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/07/08, 15:34

Hello
lejustemilieu wrote:
But the idea of ​​making biogas at either a road destination is interesting (it is the taxman who may not really like)

I'm for taxation ... we need it. No?
On the other hand I am against the oil companies which earn too much too much ....

Even if the government takes over oil production
it will not do better we had the example in Canada (Petro Canada) as expensive as the others and fuel not of quality, I make a detour not to take fuel at home ..
When I see a self-service station where I have to pay before I fill up for fear of being robbed, there are nothing but thieves to think like that, moreover I always fill my tanks at the overflow to make raised, their sytéme makes me (shit), the last time I press the trigger nothing
I wave to him bey I go elsewhere ...
not only does it bleed us with the prices and in addition it is necessary to submit to their dictate, I think that all my vehicles will be oil or electric, I begin to think of buying annually 10 lead batteries that represents 8 full of super. .

Andre
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 07/07/08, 02:07

One thing to say: Jatropha !!

http://www.aujardin.info/news/0002-jatropha-or-vert.php

Other agro-fuels only increase the price of foodstuffs: /
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/08, 10:14

We already talked about the Jatropha Dreamer, more info here: jatropha
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 08/07/08, 02:07

I suspect, thank you qd mm: p
But it was to show without long speech that agrofuels are not all to be rejected ^^

It makes me think of the words of a speaker on the peak of oil:
The BIG advantage of petroleum is its liquid form.
In qq minutes at the pump you can recharge to make 1000 km by car.
Above, neither gas, hydrogen, nor electricity can compete (for the moment).
So the interest of agrofuels is the :)

Well, after he said that in any case, there was practically no time left to avoid disasters and that the US-China war would probably be inevitable :(

Besides, you would go to live or in the world you to be in the shelter?
Madagascar? New Zealand? Hawai?

Dreamer
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 08/07/08, 09:47

Electricity is starting to get interesting in terms of charging speed, thanks to two techniques:
- the progress of supercapacitors (for autonomy it is not yet that I agree, but nanotechnologies give them interesting prototypes.)
- battery exchange stations, offered among other things by the French diamond. Interchangeable batteries would solve the problem of recharging speed.

But otherwise, yes for biofuels, there are plants that have very interesting fuel potential, including on land not dedicated to agriculture. You just have to make sure that these plants do not use agrarian surfaces. But it has been said a thousand times, the only problem is that those who have in their hands this market have only two words to mouth: profitable money!
0 x