Which alternative fuel will be French?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Did67

by Did67 » 23/09/09, 14:42

Macro wrote:And cow farts a lot of methane ...

Ah, I am the only one to defend the honor of the cows on this site ???

These are not farts, but burps! Read for example:

http://www.organicagcentre.ca/ResearchD ... hane_f.asp

As for plastics derived from milk, it's old! Not old as the world, but almost. Read for example:

see : http://www.labelys.com/index.php?cat=23
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/09/09, 16:23

In France, we will not lead anything at all in renewable (apart from speeches) and even more in biofuel.

Once again in Europe, Germany is the leader in almost everything (wind, solar PV and thermodynamics, biogas and gasification of biomass)

If you are looking for biofuel pilot plants (so-called "cellulosic ethanol"):
- in Quebec, ENERKEM
- in Germany, there is Choren, with the Carbo-V process.

In terms of biogas, there are already a lot of biomethanisation units (biological way) in the countryside of our Teutonic friends. I do not even know if there is one in France.

And there is no need to get rid of meager productions of raw vegetable oils from sunflower or rapeseed that compete directly with food: thus, in addition to not being a transport solution, the HVB sectors pose a human / social problem.

In France, on the other hand, we are leaders in nuclear power plants, and especially in radioactive waste ... :|
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 23/09/09, 17:37

Bjr,
I believe that the synthesis on agrofuels is not too bad on this link:
http://www.manicore.com/documentation/carb_agri.html
Cdlt
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/09/09, 09:11

Remundo wrote:In France, we will not lead anything at all in renewable (apart from speeches) and even more in biofuel.

Once again in Europe, Germany is the leader in almost everything (wind, solar PV and thermodynamics, biogas and gasification of biomass)

If you are looking for biofuel pilot plants (so-called "cellulosic ethanol"):
- in Quebec, ENERKEM
- in Germany, there is Choren, with the Carbo-V process.

In terms of biogas, there are already a lot of biomethanisation units (biological way) in the countryside of our Teutonic friends. I do not even know if there is one in France.
:|

Germany ... The so-called European ecological nation ...

When their wind turbine does not turn fast enough ... What do our friends teutons ??? They run coal and crude oil power plants ...

Their fuel pumps are the same as ours (not found rapsoil at home this summer : Evil: )
And their car production is much more polluting than that of other European manufacturers ...

After they give themselves good conscience by pedaling in town when they sell 2 tons sedans all over the planet. : Evil: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 24/09/09, 10:48

Macro, even if it's a bit off topic, Germany has a nuclear zero goal in 2020 I think, it has made a huge jump in renewable energy (from 4% to 19%) in a few years and a goal very ambitious for 2030 with indicators that show they are on the right track to reach it.

For my part, I find that huge while France ...

Today, we assume the mistakes of the past (coal, nuclear ...)
0 x
To argue.
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/09/09, 15:17

Hello Macro,

Of course, the Germans have 2 big pots in their electric mix, namely gas and coal.

That said on the EnR, "there is no photo", as Aumicron says

As for cars, of course they are a little big (Germanic culture of the great big car), but they are the most efficient engines of the world in terms of CO2 emitted / power. You can ask Lumberjack :P
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/09/09, 12:25

Remundo wrote:
...: |

Yes Yes. There are some biogas units in farmers, who methanize manure before they are dried.

And in Obernai, we are advancing on a "medium" size project, with cogeneration (electricity sold, hot water sold to an industrialist who needs it to wash his facilities every night), methanisation of manure + green waste from the com + various organic waste from the agro-food industry, school canteens ...

It is a mess of tangled regulations: installation classified "Sévso" until a regulatory change this summer, following the Grenelle (we are now awaiting ... the signing of the implementing decree). We are a high school, so an establishment open to the public, that does not help ...

We are not talking about the financial aspects. After 500 000 € for a photovoltaic roof, it is still a calibrated project in 1,3 million € that we will have to finance ...

Already two years of procedures in the shins. We still dream of a late start 2010!

But it's true that it has nothing to do with Germany, where this is commonplace. Hey, ecologists in government (Joschka Fischer, emblematic foreign minister under Kohl - or was it Schroeder - I have a doubt now - was from the Greens), it can be used, even if since then, it has turned. ..

Champions of the speech, you said it. I wonder how we can still hope to give lessons - (Sarko or Borloo, we must hear them mention Copenhagen) without being ridiculous!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/09/09, 12:33

Aumicron wrote:
a goal of nuclear zero in 2020 I believe, it has made a huge jump in renewable energy (from 4% to 19%) in a few years and a very ambitious goal for 2030 with indicators that show they are on the right way to reach it.
...)

Indeed, the nuclear exit plan still exists.

That it is programmed on 20 years, it shows that it is more serious than a Sarkozian agitation forgotten the next day. We do not stop plants like that. We do not replace them overnight ...

That said, let's wait until the end of the elections. There could be, unfortunately, a questioning !!!

But do not blame the Germans from where they come ... Where they go, in any case, they go differently than us!

Finally, last point: who knows that nuclear France is dependent on Germany when the weather is very dark. Our system does not collapse because we are a net importer in winter (and not just a little!). We sell off our excess nuclei in summer and buy "polluting" current in winter ... Overall, we say we are in surplus!
0 x
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 26/09/09, 18:14

cow farts, it could be profitable, more than turning plants into meat that produces milk.
On the other hand use chemistry to avoid toss milk by swaying it, that's a good idea.
Methane, it would not be too bad, it seems to be easily manufactured, and the molecule is simple, surely faciel to burn.
I was told it was very rich, I do not know the name, mass energy?! (I was a big bullshit ...) : Cry:
when it comes to housing, the good energy will be the one we will not spend, because at last the house is well designed, with glazing in the south and insulation from the outside a rounded shape and a roof facing north.
As for cars the good energy will be the one we do not spend, because finally we will have discovered that in 90% of the cases we are alone at the wheel, at an average speed of 50 K / h, and that in this case a single-seater with a frontal area of ​​0,8m² and a cx of 0,15, which would consume 2Kw at 90Km / h would be sufficient.
for the remaining ten percent, a loan, a lease ... a common vehicle for several owners?
0 x
Sap can!
parfaitelumiere
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by parfaitelumiere » 26/09/09, 18:15

The brain juice ....

biomass for cars, geothermal and wind-solar for LED lighting of our efficient homes.
0 x
Sap can!