Recycled vegetable oil in diesel common rail ...

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vegetable oil recycled in diesel common rail ...

by GuyGadebois » 23/01/20, 12:44

Macro wrote:Regarding reprog ...

Fairly significant increase in advance of pre injection
Increase in advance of main injection (slightly)
Common rail pressure increase
Boost pressure increase by a needle valve device on the wastegate of the turbo with fixed geometry (1.4 bar max instead of 1.1)
Correction of the boost pressure limitation map (well yes otherwise it limited the quantities injected when it saw too much pressure)
Increase in the so-called torque curve (quantity injected in fct of rpm)
Elimination of the EGR command (mechanical blocking in addition)
Modification of the "pedal" curve

And two or three other odds and ends ...

And in the event of an accident, after expertise, pan in the teeth.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/01/20, 12:59

No need to go into the calculator ... Bicarb and tires of the wrong size will suffice ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/01/20, 13:00

Macro wrote:No need to go into the calculator ... Bicarb and tires of the wrong size will suffice ...

Certainly. But remember that all this is outlawed.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/01/20, 19:06

Macro wrote:Regarding reprog ...

Fairly significant increase in advance of pre injection
Increase in advance of main injection (slightly)
Common rail pressure increase
Boost pressure increase by a needle valve device on the wastegate of the turbo with fixed geometry (1.4 bar max instead of 1.1)
Correction of the boost pressure limitation map (well yes otherwise it limited the quantities injected when it saw too much pressure)
Increase in the so-called torque curve (quantity injected in fct of rpm)
Elimination of the EGR command (mechanical blocking in addition)
Modification of the "pedal" curve

And two or three other odds and ends ...

To say that on my 190 I have absolutely nothing to do ... I really should (re) get started. : roll:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vegetable oil recycled in diesel ramp comune ...

by GuyGadebois » 26/02/20, 14:05

Macro wrote:But do not forget ... You do not buy an alfa..Tu marry you with ...

An Alfa is a Fiat that has turned into a cagole. : Cheesy:
0 x
pirate71470
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pirate71470 » 01/07/20, 23:14

Good evening everyone, I am currently driving 85% recycled vegetable oil and 15% E85 on a 407 hdi 2.7 V6 ... the car just starts a little harder when cold, but nothing dramatic, two shots of the starter instead of a . Reprogramming, not much, a little ahead, pressure unchanged, slows down to 1200 turns instead of 750. blocked egr valves. she passed the side fingers in the nose.
No oil flow up the injectors are nickels, I just change the oil filter at mid-drain, and the diesel filter; but i never had any concerns about clogged filters or whatever. On the other hand I mix with a house system, threaded rod and fan of PC radiator fan to obtain a homogeneous mixture, in the can.
I also have a Peugeot 406 2.1 td, which has been driving at 100% for two years no worries 80000 kms of bi-fueled journey, whose mixture for the cold start is 50% oil 35% diesel and 15% E85.
This is despite the date, if you have any questions
For yourself
pirate

ps the oil is filtered at 80 microns for rapid passage, decanted 6 !!!!!!! months before going through 5 filters. 40, 10, 5, 1 and 0.5 microns.
It's been a year since I had to change them, they are nickels. I realized that decantation is essential! ! The longer it is ......
6 months and it's the best.
0 x
pirate71470
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pirate71470 » 01/07/20, 23:17

I forgot to say that the glow plugs light up on the 407 even in summer, this also explains the easy start ......
Here it is
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/07/20, 07:49

Hi Pirate ..

Your glow plugs also light up on the 406 ... And frankly hat ... 80km in bicarb without worries with a lucas Epic pump who had trouble doing them while running on diesel ... Respect ...

For the 407 ... You have a lot of chances that it will happen as well ... Especially on an engine of this displacement also would have loaded in normal use ...

Your injection is most likely a siemens with low mechanical pressure feed pump (either on the hp pump or on the engine) you would have like me an electric BP feed pump immersed in the tank .... You would have had worries much earlier ... At 40% HV on my alfa it started to be hot ....

On my VW caddy with 1.6tdi Continental injection at 40% ca but loss of power and consumption of around 15% ....

On the A6 a Mamita bosch injection ... At 30% ... if the engine is hot it works nickel without consumption or loss of power .... But the next day cold engine ... It simply does not start. ... : Shock: You can empty two batterries ... Nothing helps ..... I only managed to get her to leave by sending her butane in the intake (less violent and just as effective as the start pilot) abandoned the experience ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 07/07/20, 11:29

On the 190D 2.5 series I had no worries ...
And even when you run out of gas: a little pump, 2l of rapeseed and presto it was off again
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/07/20, 13:27

Yes but the 190D as you write ... It is in paradise for Mercedes with a pump online .... We still drive in oil with cars that are still standing and have safety standards and standards comfort and comfort of the 21st century .... Not panzers of the post-war period ...
0 x