pure vegetable oil from algae oil

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Noïde738
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Asso Cogé Green

by Noïde738 » 10/05/09, 18:43

It's a good idea, it takes again the idea that I was writing to myself that it has the future, depopulation + cogeneration with recovery of waste.

The company is large because each circumstance to its solution, and I think that the way is long because the awareness is only at the beginning, it is necessary that the depuration allows immediately (planned during its establishment) recovery and recovery of its waste.
(I am currently sailing towards the H2S -> H2 + S). If someone knows how to do it in a controlled arc electro-reactor or plasma reactor (no need for chemicals), all sources interest me ( Cleaning of the anaerobic digestion process) ...

I think that an association could indeed propose all possible solutions for companies and individuals to value its waste as it wants (methane, hydrogen, soil, edible oils / seaweed, biofuels, O2, Al ...)
0 x
extend in harmony has the virtue rebirth (Nei Ching Su Wen)
dekerle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dekerle » 11/05/09, 10:34

Yes the path is long ... and full of pitfalls.
Seriously, I think that knowing how to develop the system for the clearance of gases emitted by factories and that it works on a site, we have already made good progress.
I also think that the asso could get corporate finance that will be deducted from their taxes.
For the algae to evacuate, at the beginning we will not be invaded, later, we can search, under our financing, the possibilities.
As here in the north, why not bury them in the old coal mines! ... it's calculated all that way.
I think in the foreground it is to meet between motivated people, put the main axes of the asso ... and see to make the project viable.
0 x
I want to make ecology before economy ... but provide viable projects, of course.
yourtattak

by yourtattak » 01/08/09, 14:36

hello, I go back on this subject, because if but remember are good, there is an alga, botryococcus braunii who is the best of her family for the production of oil, she creates it when she is stressed, I do not remember any more but I have a friend who is working on it, to arrive at a dometic production his dream would even be to integrate it into architecture (like the solar collector). he lives at the other end of France, but if people are interested, I will surely make a jump home in the fall so I can bring back docs.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 01/08/09, 15:09

I think most of us will be interested.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
dekerle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dekerle » 01/08/09, 16:07

that is to say the other end of France? if you live in the south, it is not far from my home then! :)

Ben hear tell me where and when! because I go on vacation in September precisely! and for the doc I want it!
0 x
I want to make ecology before economy ... but provide viable projects, of course.
franck.S
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franck.S » 02/08/09, 15:59

Hello everybody

this is what has just been done:

http://www.enviro2b.com/2009/05/18/les- ... la-vienne/

Indeed CO2 emitting industries should be interested in this technique. I imagine very well (in my dreams) an industry that grows seaweed that makes it possible to produce ethanol that would be sold to the carriers in this industry. Little more for her: the allocated quota of CO2 would never be reached and therefore the balance would be likely to be sold ..... gentlemen manufacturers, you have everything to gain.

Other info, greenfulel filed for bankruptcy : Cry:
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 02/08/09, 17:37

Published in the latest news from Alsace Saturday 01 / 08 / 09

Blue biofuel: an industrial challenge

American manufacturers are betting on seaweeds.
industrial Dow Chemical associated with Algenol Biofuels et Exxon Mobil will bring its financial punch to Synthetic Genomics of the famous scientist-entrepeneur J.Craig Venter.

Algae can absorb carbon dioxide and produce fuel as well as edible and protein-rich byproducts.

According to New York Times figures, algae can produce 7.570 l fuels per acre per year against 1703 liters for sugar cane and 964 l for maize.

PetroAlgae, a Florida-based company, prides itself on being in the forefront with light control technology and is proposing to build open-air swimming pool chambers.
0 x
dekerle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dekerle » 02/08/09, 19:42

Super interesting all that!
The ideal is that each factory which emits gases (nitrates, CO2 etc etc) brings these by conduit in "algae cleaners" in order to treat the air, as we treat water. I don't know if this is the principle on which Petroalgae works, but hopefully! prohibit direct release into the atmosphere!
I would have liked to put this project into action :)

Not bad the algae botryococcus braunii, and their rate of return!

What would be even better is that with the hydrocarbons obtained, we create electricity, so that the gases also emitted by their combustion could be channeled and treated! and we would drive only in electric cars!
there we would be at the top level of clean energy!

nothing is released in the atmosphere ... and long live seals and polar bears! (between others)
0 x
franck.S
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by franck.S » 02/08/09, 20:25

allow me,

is it the association? Just for information. Personally, I find this file very interesting. So if I can bring some stone to the building.

In addition to what I have from above, the biofuel could even be used as fuel for the company that produces CO2. The loop is complete, right?

But is not it a little over-realistic?
0 x
dekerle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dekerle » 02/08/09, 22:56

It's just doing at a higher concentration what nature has been doing for millions of years!
it's just that the oil filled the bank accounts of a handful of people who manages the whole system that makes it not yet happened to that! ... and that's what makes me doubt these projects .... will they put them in place?
0 x