pure vegetable oil from algae oil

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Noïde738
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Spirulina

by Noïde738 » 17/01/09, 17:36

Occasionally, I make pasta with spirulina. it's a great supplement to avoid excessive disruption of the tiroide.
0 x
extend in harmony has the virtue rebirth (Nei Ching Su Wen)
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Spirulina

by xboxman4 » 17/01/09, 17:44

Noïde738 wrote:Occasionally, I make pasta with spirulina. it's a great supplement to avoid excessive disruption of the tiroide.

And has a good taste?

I would love to try!
0 x
Noïde738
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

a taste

by Noïde738 » 18/01/09, 16:43

The taste is original, one in ten people would find it good, say that one does not find this elsewhere taste, I like, but not at high dose, eat 3 times a year is enough, I do not see no comparable food.

bottles that you buy commercially, the amount is too important to eat as a condiment, it lasts a long time, longer than before date noted on the bottle.

she consumed more food supplement in tablet or gellule, taste is absent unless it is allowed to melt on the tongue.

it is certain that the quality must be different depending on the seasonal period especially with us or the climate is not conducive except inserting neon.

why not consider a system closed water circuit with an electric generator from CO2 the oil and return in the culture ...?
I just made a little drawing (with paint)

[/ Img]
sorry for the word triturated Turbine
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 18/01/09, 17:02

Noïde738 wrote:it's a great supplement to avoid excessive disruption of the tiroide.

In this case, it is obviously not necessary to make fuel ...
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 18/01/09, 17:14

0 x
Noïde738
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Noïde738 » 18/01/09, 18:22

Cuicui wrote:In this case, it is obviously not necessary to make fuel ...

It is on the stresses of society weakened thyroid, but it is currently consumed in food supplement prevention and preventive control (diet).

To check the quality should be different depending on the seasonal period, we especially France where the climate is not ideal, except inserting neon.

I think it's possible to do both, by rewarding quality destination for food and low quality fuel or generating energy.

I already try with rice, plain rice it changes!, Save the world hunger with it, please not, but for me (and I eat it) I get tired of eating too regularly.

Is a nutrient / condiment going to decrease the nutritional gaps in the world? I think we need something else with, glut **, fiber ...

by cons, I think it is essential to try other algae vary and also whether we can multiply the flavors; I've tasted the Chloréla capsule, but it's not easy to know the taste and compare, I did not try to turn it into powder.
0 x
dekerle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

back to basics

by dekerle » 16/03/09, 14:24

I thought what would be interesting .. before speaking biofuel or hunger (even if it is high time to end this problem, knowing that it is resolved because rich people do not envi ... well that's another topic) is to develop a system, through algae ponds to capture air CO2. and stick to it, as it creates sd'épuration pool water. Already bring this technology to the point and commercialsier private companies or collecctivités ... then we can think about what we will do these algae!

I just found the site, there probably are people who think like me who have already spoken.

Those who agree with me and who want or have already started to implement technical development means algae from the air CO2, or corporate pollution, they contact me for I can give my support.

david30-59@hotmail.fr
0 x
I want to make ecology before economy ... but provide viable projects, of course.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/04/09, 14:02

0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Noïde738
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

cogeneration

by Noïde738 » 11/04/09, 21:59

oil from micro algae can only be a co-production or additional annex production; (the price of return biodiesel is not profitable!)
dépollutiuon of the sea water can be interesting in producing microalgae a dreaded food quality absorbing CO2 and could suddenly produce fuel. 3 1 in!

That seems utopian to find such algae are that someone has accurate analysis of water port?

I think this website is the essence of cogeneration and multiply it up the areas affected by any system to increase efficiency and the interests of its existence.
0 x
dekerle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

econology.

by dekerle » 08/05/09, 10:11

Knowing that companies pay taxes to pollution.
Could we not create an asso to make the system as Greenfuel to clean up the gases emitted into the atmosphere?

Thus, the pollution would sell or lease system, with collection of biomass.

And be interested only in it for the moment, the air pollution control, as it cleans the water in the ponds, then see what we can do algae!

And then s'ti who wants to toy with biomass to make electricity, get a bath of seaweed baths .. or eat at breakfast that it does.

Develop the process, as Greenfuel that nobody cares? ..

those who want to advance in the project they contact me.

david.dekerle@hotmail.fr

Goods.
0 x
I want to make ecology before economy ... but provide viable projects, of course.