Transform salt water into fuel?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Transform salt water into fuel?

by dreamer » 30/05/07, 03:44

Good morning or good evening,
A friend just sent me this:
http://www.magistrala.cz/freeenergy/?p=13

Basically, by sending waves in salt water, we break the H -O relationship and we can burn the H.

Watch the videos, I don't know what to think.

Note: sorry if he already had a subject on it but my research did not yield anything.

What do you think?
I guess the "trick" is that the wave generator spends more energy than the flame produces?

Dreamer
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/05/07, 08:05

the yield is probably quite deplorable, indeed.

As for his device to cure cancer, I do not think it can compete precisely with current techniques. Worse: I have the impression that it must radiate in all directions.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 30/05/07, 10:53

Hello everybody
This machine healing by the waves reminds me of that of Antoine Priore.

Having lived a few years in Bordeaux, this gentleman retained a certain aura in this region. His cases of healing on mice had been proven.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/07, 11:55

I heard and read the same things about Mr Priore ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/05/07, 13:44

Think again, it's very interesting!

this is what I am trying to do in the subject "molecular dissociation of water by electric fields"

Only an electric field provided by a corona of several thousand volts can light a neon like that (I tried it with one of my ionizers)

There is no contact with water a priori
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/05/07, 22:40

logic, a magnetron is powered by a transformer at 3-4000 V!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Convert salt water into fuel?

by bamboo » 31/05/07, 09:53

dreamer wrote:I guess the "trick" is that the wave generator spends more energy than the flame produces?

Hello,

Yes, and I find the title of the site usurped ...
It is not really ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ H ^ H at all "Free energy" since electricity is needed ...
It is funny to say that its engine could be in a car: it does not speak of the way do it produces the current for its electric field ...
It may be effective for cancer, but for energy, it is not yet. Its magnetic field inevitably has great losses. I do not know the performance of "classic" electrolysis, but I tend to think that it can only be better ...
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 31/05/07, 10:10

Maloche, I have not forgotten you for the calculation of the frequency of oscillation of your oscillator. The problem is that I come across a 3rd degree equation, the first solution of which is not at all obvious!
So I'm looking to see if I got stuck ...
Otherwise, I will try to go through simplifications of diagram to arrive at the end ...

In short, I will keep you posted as soon as I have the solution! It’s been a long time since I’ve been elec (about 6 years, but it’s good for me : Mrgreen: ) ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/06/07, 19:21

Thank you, but you do not trample the spleen, the frequency interests me, but this little circuit is only the prelude to observations

Anyway, either I'm really getting into it, or I'm calling on site insiders for the next

Hello
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/07/08, 20:23

Fakir wrote:Hello everybody
This machine healing by the waves reminds me of that of Antoine Priore.
http://www.priore-cancer.com/index_fr.htm
Having lived a few years in Bordeaux, this gentleman retained a certain aura in this region. His cases of healing on mice had been proven.

Heck the link is dead. : Cry:
I live a few km from the PRIORE house / lab, which I only identified when I stumbled upon an old article from Sciences & Vie. My doctor worked with him in college and when he graduated he was told his career would "suffer" if he didn't distance himself from PRIORE ...
The guy was therefore "disturbing" ...

I really regret not having seen this post earlier. :|
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."