Transform salt water into fuel?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 08/07/08, 00:44

Capt_Maloche wrote:Think again, it's very interesting!

this is what I am trying to do in the subject "molecular dissociation of water by electric fields"

Only an electric field provided by a corona of several thousand volts can light a neon like that (I tried it with one of my ionizers)

There is no contact with water a priori

What astonished the arsonist that I am ... is the color of the flame, if you burn a device in which sodium enters the flame of the pilot light or the stove become YELLOW in all the house ... tested many times times when I was a teenager
scared that I was younger, when I saw the mother's gas change color and knew that I had had a "dangerous experiment in my room), the gunpowder contained chili saltpeter (NaNO3), otherwise called Sodium Nitrate ...

if you burn alcohol in a stainless steel bowl (used for clairvoyance by fire) and you precipitate a little cooking salt (NACL) the blue flame becomes ... yellow-orange

so very logical that the sea water burns, with a yellow flame and without smoke ... the septic tanks will judge my speech idiotic, but as regards my experiences of teenagers, I pride myself on knowing what I am talking about! : Cheesy:

by the way, if you carry around a high voltage line with the neon in hand, it also lights up because of the magnetic field and / or electromagnetic radiation : Mrgreen:

Good night noctanbules!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/07/08, 21:34

EUH, let's say that what I'm going to remember is that I have to go under the nearest HT pillone with a Fluo to see :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 08/07/08, 21:57

instead of criticizing, try to do better. :frown:
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 08/07/08, 23:11

is there no electricity to recover there? -)

I was wondering if there was a technique for transforming magnetic waves into current, a bit like a "static battery charger"?
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 08/07/08, 23:45

I don't know if that's what you're talking about, but we found a way to transmit electricity wirelessly:
http://www.techno-science.net/?onglet=news&news=4167

But hey, at the time when we already raise the shield on the waves gsm, wifi, wimax etc, I do not know if it would be such a good idea: /

Dreamer
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 09/07/08, 11:14

ah uh me not it is rather recover the electricity which comes from a magnetic field, I thought of the Tesla coil, which allows to convert a low current of high frequency into strong current of low frequency?

I say that because basically, phone antennas have very large power transformers!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/07/08, 13:22

jonule wrote:ah uh me not it is rather recover the electricity which comes from a magnetic field, I thought of the Tesla coil, which allows to convert a low current of high frequency into strong current of low frequency?

I say that because basically, phone antennas have very large power transformers!

I had heard that clever little ones who lived near the NASA antennas picked up and converted the waves emitted into free electricity. : Cheesy:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 10/07/08, 01:10

jonule wrote:ah uh me not it is rather recover the electricity which comes from a magnetic field, I thought of the Tesla coil, which allows to convert a low current of high frequency into strong current of low frequency?

Hello, :D

Me, I believe that this has been done for as long as poking the current on a phase to not pay ... : Cheesy:

But, I'm probably wrong :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/07/08, 10:42

uh then there you become interesting, you could develop please, -)
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."