The HVP-C: pure vegetable oil fuel and the law

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
gerald
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The HVP-C: pure vegetable oil fuel and the law

by gerald » 06/09/05, 08:31

I was checked last week (30 / 08 / 05) by the mobile customs while I was driving 70% sunflower oil. So the guy sucked some of my fuel and he said with a good Tartan accent "oh it is good jonne yourrrr diesel, it is well jone!" I did not answer anything and then he told me to go around. Obviously he was looking for red and he was rather surprised by the yellow.
Gérald
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 06/09/05, 09:09

I had not seen these articles and I admit that I am very sick of seeing them
and long live France! and long live democracy! and long live liberty. yes but .... where in France?
LAMENTABLE :( :( :( :(
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 06/09/05, 09:46

... HVB users will be quiet until the day when politicians dare to carry out oil checks ... If they dare ...
to recover money in my opinion they will dare! I do not doubt it for one second !!!!!! ;)
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 06/09/05, 11:13

Hello,
In the customs document, it is clearly stated "TIPP", which concerns vegetable oils is in a legal vacuum, indeed, they are not petroleum products, there is matter for procedure there! <_
@ ++ :P
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 13:59

So I hope it will be the revolution! Because oil, unlike red, pollutes less than the GO ... it's not just a question of tax ... They have to do as in Germany: HVB at the pump!

If this happens, it will be necessary to talk to asmathic associations and the medical services of diseases that are well aware of the correlation between diseases and pollution.

ps: there is all the doc on the site and the forum : the HVB are PROHIBITED.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 14:02

gerald wrote:I got checked last week (30/08/05) by mobile customs while I was driving 70% sunflower oil. So the guy sucked up some of my fuel and said with a good Tarn accent "oh it is your diesel fuel, it is!" I didn't answer anything then he told me to move around. Obviously he was looking for red and he was rather surprised by the yellow.
Gérald

Lol
Already I did not think that controls "red" still existed, then your experience is revealing: the police have strict instructions (look for red) and apply them to the letter.
This is not looking for anything but GO but looking for red ... Users of HVB will be quiet until the day or the policies will dare to carry out oil checks ... If they dare ...
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 06/09/05, 17:05

Unless you put another dye (than red) in the GO,
I do not see the customs take out the small panoply of chemist on the roadside to make a sampling and an indisputable analysis before the courts ...
Unless you make a good review of the procedure code and the training that goes with it.

If the system is procedurié (Ze know more as qu'ca is written), there is only to be too ...
Process, there is nothing to see :D :D :D
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 06/09/05, 18:06

Like any tax, the TIPP must be returned to the government by the fuel dealer. The end user does not have to give it back. In any case the debate is messed up because if one uses HBV, one does not enter TIPP in addition that they will have to return. So where is the problem of putting HBV?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jelupan » 07/09/05, 09:23

Hello,
for an approach to these problems:
<a href='http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewsujet.php?t=277&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 'target =' _ blank '> http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewsujet....der=asc&start=0

To reassure you, several users of hvb or oil trading have had contact with law enforcement or customs. Everything went well. Search the site oliomobile.
For my part, I ride from 6000kms mix go / oil rapeseed hyper (Liddl, Ed, Aldi: 0,79 € L) without worries :D :D :D :D :D
For border users in Germany, distrust of the oil distributed by the stations. Friends of Strasbourg and METH'ECO (installer kits to roll 100%) have warned me that it is additive 5% of a mixture of ester + herbs + animal fat (?) That attacks the hoses and joints no changed. To check!

The 1er January 2005, France was forced to apply the European directives.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/05, 12:47

jelupan wrote:The 1er January 2005, France was forced to apply the European directives.

Sorry but this mail: https://www.econologie.com/forums/uploads/po ... 171742.jpg proves the opposite ... France remains out of the law with respect to EU directives ...:(
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 09 / 06, 16: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x