Hunger, car, wheat and us: a book

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

Hunger, car, wheat and us: a book

by Christophe » 24/09/07, 18:09

This book will be released in early October, its author has just presented it to me by e-mail. It probably summarizes the econological contradictions of bioethanol ...

Fabrice Nicolino wrote:Image

Are you wondering about biofuels? That turns out well. I publish on October 3, at Fayard, a book entitled: Hunger, the car, the wheat and us. Subtitle: a denunciation of biofuels. I have no reason to hide it: it is a combat book, because biofuels, a weapon of war and death, are already a planetary tragedy. In France, an overpowered lobby, hidden at the very heart of the Ministry of Ecology, defends the indefensible: to roll cars with food plants. To please industrial agriculture, the government is preparing to sacrifice a million hectares of fallow land, a refuge for ordinary biodiversity, that of field birds and small mammals.

Source and more: http://fabrice-nicolino.com/biocarburants/

And here is the comment I posted to the author of the book:

Christophe by e-mail wrote: The more or less apparent swindle of current biofuels (especially bioethanol but also diester) is quite obvious (subject already widely discussed on our forums especially here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/bioethanol ... t4052.html )
unfortunately this is not the case for all biofuels (especially those from algae).

But your work seems, at least in appearance (I haven't read it obviously), putting all biofuels in the same basket. I quote:

"because biofuels, a weapon of war and death, are already a planetary tragedy."

Not only is this also the case for petroleum but in addition there are other more "econologically" efficient biofuels. (but more or less ignored by "officials", lobbies?), see: https://www.econologie.com/biocarburant- ... -3388.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 10:35

Respondent's response:

Fabrice Nicolino wrote:Thank you for your comments. I suggest you resume this
discussion after the release of my book because we are indeed
disagree. Yours,

Fabrice

To which I cordially invited the author to debate on the forums...
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 25/09/07, 11:17

Well, well ... to follow!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 11:21

Yes it promises to heat ...

But would kk1 know a little more about the author? Who is he, what has he already written?

I found this for the moment:
Nicolino books

He is notably the co-author of this book:

0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 26/09/07, 23:50

I did not know this author.

On biofuels, there is a lot of truth because its summary is very accurate: bees will no longer find wild meadows (and without pesticides), these areas now fallow where we rarely see some blueberries and poppies , for foraging without risks.

As for pesticides ==>

Publisher's presentation
It is a subject that may seem distant to us, and yet it concerns us all. Because pesticides are everywhere, even in the morning dew. And in the rain of the cities, of course, of all the cities of France.
For this reason and a few others that you will learn, the health consequences of exposure to pesticides are already massive. Hundreds of studies, on an international scale, show that these products of synthetic chemistry act, even in infinitesimal doses, on our most intimate balance. The umbilical cord of the fetus, the endocrine system, the production of sperm are affected. Cancers and neurological diseases are increasing. It's not funny ? No. But the authors of this book have taken a side: that of telling stories with real people. Alive, sometimes extravagant. Since 1945, the pesticide industry has taken power in France, without anyone suspecting it. This book gives names, books dates, searches the archives. Yes, we have rigged supposedly scientific congresses. Yes, manufacturers have infiltrated, and continue to infiltrate, the official pesticide control commissions. Yes, "sustainable agriculture", which the French public authorities present as the solution of the future, is a farce, an incredible manipulation. As you read this fascinating story, you will discover the scandalous role of our country's senior administration in the death of billions of bees. You will discover how one conceals the existence of thousands of sick people. You will discover a truth that no one could have suspected.

Authors biography
Fabrice Nicolino, journalist, has worked for Politis, Géo, Télérama and Le Canard enchaîné. He now collaborates with the magazine Terre sauvage.
François Veillerette is president of the Movement for the rights and the respect of future generations (MDRGF) and administrator of the international network Pesticide Action Network Europe (PAN Europe).
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
that I really believe in it, yet another scandal to come (one more) ... now that that of the Antilles erupted with the treatment of bananas for 30 years (pesticide banned in the USA, however, that is to say).

Professor Belpomme keeps repeating it and also fighting against incinerators, a deadly danger (dioxin and heavy metals).

Here we find our bees here too !!!

It's like Chernobyl, we're the champions ... we're the champions ...
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."