The car Biogas

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 14/09/13, 13:38

we arrive at the heart of the problem!

technically all the know how to use biomethane

but to move forward you have to build and sell the equipment! but impossible to make a living by manufacturing banned or txed material

as long as the state will not understand that oil is always money coming out of the country, and that biomethane is 100% of the French activity, as much for the one who uses it as for those who will make the material!

there is no arguing for the superiority of vehicles methane or electric, it is necessary to manufacture and use the 2 and customers will choose what they want

in any case the amount of biomethane is limited by the amount of m .... available which is not as abundant as that, but at least that it is used entirely

So if our government really wants to make our economy work, it is tax-free of all these new activities, and we can manufacture and sell without fear.

we really have to make politics to demand the elimination of all taxes stupid as anti-ecological as anti-economic
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 18/09/13, 11:41

"
The government has therefore chosen to yield to the lobby of the industrial pig farm by raising the authorization threshold of industrial pigs from 450 to 2000 places as it has given on the farm 1000 cows.

Faced with this environmental decline, Eau & Rivières de Bretagne has decided, in conjunction with France Nature Environnement, to immediately stop participating in the General Meetings on the Modernization of Environmental Law launched last June by the Ministry of Ecology.
The association will also seize the European Commission of this new weakening of the implementation of the nitrates directive and the fight against green algae. "While France is already blamed for the inefficiency of its actions to reclaim water, lowering the guard on the tools that can regulate the concentration of livestock breeding is an aberration" is indignant JF . PIQUOT the spokesperson of the association.
"
cyberaction:
http://www.cyberacteurs.org/cyberaction ... s-665.html

for the 1000 cows it is a question of building this time a methaniser, simply the project is not human enough for the militants, because they made it a "factory" project, which is a shame because it does not give too much value the project, essential.

but in Brittany?
this is crazy: what are they waiting for methanize pork manure AND green algae?
or I missed something? what do they do with it?
de +, the fertilizer produced by the methanizer would replace chemical fertilizers and nitrate problems?
I do not get it ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/09/13, 13:11

if the digestate (residue of methanisation) serves as fertilizer, it brings as much nitrate as chemical fertilizers: it just avoids the need to manufacture chemical fertilizers! not good for those who enjoy these big industries ...

areas where there is too much nitrate should be methanized, and the digestate dried to export some of it to other regions, and further reduce the consumption of chemical fertilizer

compressing biogas to run a vehicle would not hurt!
0 x
Yoghurt
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yoghurt » 03/10/13, 12:45

Hello Hello,

I do not know if there is a better topic or something else, so I'm going here.
About home compression (and the quality of service of public NGV pumps), we launched a modest petition:
http://www.avaaz.org/fr/petition/STOP_a ... ures/?copy

To meditate, discuss, broadcast, and ... sign if the heart tells you, to try to unblock a little GNV in France. : Wink:

I asked gndrive for the price of their gas station1: € 2714 excl. Tax => that confirms the € 3000 incl. Tax indicated a little earlier in this thread.

EDIT: I forgot, I do not know if theaudi a3 g-tron and the e-gas (synthetic methane) were mentioned
Aparsa, completely agree on the drying / dispatching of the digestate of anaerobic digestion. :)

A +
Y.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/10/13, 14:08

an article in French:
http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/2011/a ... g-egas.php

e-gas: mixture of CO² and hydrogen making a kind of methane
0 x
swallowtail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by swallowtail » 03/10/13, 23:44

Hello

About home compression

I asked gndrive for the price of their gas station1: € 2714 excl. Tax => that confirms the € 3000 incl. Tax indicated a little earlier in this thread.

you'd have to find someone who has one, and take a look inside for how it's done, (3 compressor stages ???) or find one HS!
can we still dream?
swallowtail
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/10/13, 07:18

chatelot16 wrote:if the digestate (residue of methanisation) serves as fertilizer, it brings as much nitrate as chemical fertilizers: it just avoids the need to manufacture chemical fertilizers! not good for those who enjoy these great industry ...!

Two shades:

a) if we methanize the slurry and use the digestate, at the same nitrogen doses as chemical fertilizer, nothing has been gained in terms of "nitrogen balance". Nothing lost either. It's just kifkif.

However, the dynamics of this fertilizer is a little different because it is not only in the form of very soluble nitrates / ammonia ... So there is a marginal gain quality water issue.

But it is true that this does not fundamentally change the issue of water pollution.

Still, we have valued energy.

And greatly improved the energy balance of this agriculture (and balance C)! It's not nothing.

We must therefore remain "for", even if this is not a global solution to water pollutioon in Brittany.

Presenting it as a solution to the problem of water quality, as I read it, is idiocy on the other hand.

b) if we methanize the algae and spread the disgestate, there it becomes more difficult, in fact, because it means "return of nitrogen" to the land which spat it out. In a chronically excess region, this therefore means maintaining an excessively rich nitrogen cycle, therefore maintaining pollution!

So, yes, we must dry and export to deficit regions that buy chemical fertilizer, in substitution of this one.

And the nation will be winning question energy balance (energetic recovery of algae AND reduction of the consumption of synthetic nitrogen fertilizer), and question balance C!

[remember that the production of synthetic nitrogenous fertilizers is an energy chasm, which weighs down the "energy" balance of the agricultural system that uses it!]
0 x
Yoghurt
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yoghurt » 24/10/13, 18:48

jonule wrote:an article in French

/ hs mode
The more I see the biases engineenature.com, the less it makes me want to read them, a contrario the site car-propre.com, a little more objective / open and noticeably more fun.
/ hs off mode

e-gas: mixture of CO² and hydrogen making a kind of methane

You can remove "some kind of" ;-)
CO2 + 2 H2 => CH4 + 2 H20O

A +
Y.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/10/13, 19:01

you can always mix CO2 and hydrogen ... and stir for a long time it will never do methane

the simple mixture is not enough! you need the right pressure the right temperature, the right catalyst ... the right way to sort out what has reacted to recycle what has to do an extra trick in the bazaar

finally heavy chemistry!
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 25/10/13, 07:29

One problem is the concentration of livestock in some regions (Brittany) if these farms were a little better distributed in France and if the polyculture breeding system were more developed things would be simpler the farmer self would consume all its production of methane and provide its surplus fertilizer to these neighbors. Ditto for the treatment plants that could produce electricity and fertilizer. Why do you have to haul hundreds of miles of meat, fertilizer, and buy oil to produce nitrogen fertilizer and throw those same nitrates into the sea?
We avoid these plants compression gas etc to burn it in a thermal car that has a poor yield.
Small is beautiful small local and simple.

http://www.bioenergie-promotion.fr/5439 ... -en-chine/
0 x