Brazil: 1e world energy power in 20 years

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Brazil: 1e world energy power in 20 years

by jean63 » 24/05/06, 14:40

Source ==> Associated Press 24/05/2006 13:58 p.m.

Brazil will be "the world's largest energy power" in twenty years, promises President "Lula"

Brazilian President Luiz Inacio "Lula" da Silva says in an interview published in "The World" dated Thursday that by "twenty or thirty years" his country will become "the greatest energy power of the planet Earth" thanks to development of alternative energies.

The head of state, confident in his country's ability to produce ethanol and bio-diesel, is not worried about the geopolitical tensions surrounding oil products. To his Bolivian neighbor who has just nationalized gas, he replied that "there is room for negotiation, if common sense prevails".

He recalls that he informed Evo Morales of his agreement with this nationalization. "But I also recalled that Brazil is the main customer of Bolivian gas, Brazil depends on Bolivia as much as Bolivia depends on Brazil's purchases and so we have to find a common denominator"he says.

Moreover, "Lula" also rejects the idea that the development of Latin American relations must be built in opposition to the United States. "What we want is to not fall into dependence on a power or a group of powershe says, "More and more heterogeneous relationships are consolidating democracy in the world."

The Brazilian president welcomes Wednesday evening his French counterpart Jacques Chirac on a state visit to Brazil until Friday. The French head of state will then go to Chile. AP

lp / com / st

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Not so crazy Chirac ..... !!!! he's going to see them to make contracts by buying bio-fuels ... I'm dreaming? or is there some truth ?, moreover Breton has shown himself driving a car running on ethanol and promises that it will be found at service stations in France by 2010; it smells of the electoral promises and also to forget the Clearstream affair .. ??? !!!!!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Brazil: 1e world energy power in 20

by geotrouvetout » 24/05/06, 15:43

jean63 wrote: Breton was driving a vehicle running on ethanol

I think this is a publicity stunt for Renault, because by selling models ready for bi-fuel, they hope to raise their sales, technical unemployment and stop some assembly lines because of non-production (we must empty the parks of new cars).

GEO : Idea: .
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/05/06, 14:51

jean63 wrote: Breton showed himself at the wheel of a vehicle running on ethanol and promises that it will be found at service stations in France by 2010; it smells of the electoral promises
Pfff! ...
Breton, at the wheel, testing the behavior of a car: "there is no difference with an ordinary fuel, in addition it consumes less ..." as if the Minister used to drive and pay his fuel!
Mr. "Renault" who adds that the vehicles are ready for a long time, to run on bio fuels ...
The report, not very clear either for the layman:
Ethanol, we then talk about bio fuel, which is put in all cars ...
Ethanol in gasoline, ok.
Ethanol in the GO, I only see it in vegetable oil, to make diester ...
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 25/05/06, 20:24

jean63 wrote:-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Not so crazy Chirac ..... !!!! he's going to see them to make contracts by buying bio-fuels ... I'm dreaming? or is there some truth ?, moreover Breton has shown himself driving a car running on ethanol and promises that it will be found at service stations in France by 2010; it smells of the electoral promises and also to forget the Clearstream affair .. ??? !!!!!

Hi everybody!
moue ... it's the kind of thing that stays under the elbow in case of a blow style CLEARSTREAM : Lol: the thing that shines in the media to hide the shit below!

Seriously, it is necessary that they put themselves there (our politico-rotten with the oil) with all the media interventions on the oil, the alcohol, and the water ... people begin to account, nevertheless !!!

in a conversation last night, I was quickly told that a bill is in progress to "legalize" (surtt control their $$) biofuels in France ... and here I read this post: Chirac go to Brazil ...

to come back to the article of the World, it does not surprise me when I saw the Forbidden Zone of November 2005: Fr en oil and ethanol in Brazil. We learn that since the 70 years (post oil shocks) they launched research on ethanol and half of the vehicles (about 2 million) roll with !!!!
we say to ourselves, here is 3 country in strong development China India Brazil, that according to their growth it remains 50 to 200ans of oil conso on Earth, it is well that Brazil will cut the chic to everybody and surtt in the United States : Cheesy:
@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 26/05/06, 00:13

Hi everybody!
moue ... this is the kind of thing that stays under the elbow in case of a blow style CLEARSTREAM the thing that shines in the media to hide the crap under !!!

...... It's exactly that !!!!

Chirac wants to make a splash before his departure: forge strong links in industrial cooperation with Brazil (if only that could quickly lead us to run on 100% ethanol like the Brazilians with Renault flex engines ... ) =>

read the article
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 27/05/06, 13:26

jean63 wrote:...... It's exactly that !!!!

Chirac wants to make a splash before his departure: forge strong links in industrial cooperation with Brazil (if only that could quickly lead us to run on 100% ethanol like the Brazilians with Renault flex engines ... ) =>

IT'S CLEAR ... long live the flex !!! in brazil they have exactly the same cars as we : Arrow: is that the injection chip that changes :!:

compared to the pantone, adaptability is mega easy :!: :!:

and then at least the importantion of alcohol is less dangerous than the petrol : Arrow: if we risk making alcoholic fish in case of sinking of the boat : Lol: : Lol: :!:

the pleasure is knowing that the oil supremacy of the States will soon be flattened by Brazil.
@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/06, 13:40

lio74 wrote:compared to the pantone, adaptability is mega easy :!: :!:

yes but one does not prevent the other ... quite the contrary ...
0 x
μDriver
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by μDriver » 27/05/06, 16:25

An interesting link: conversion to alcohol, natural gas.
http://www.jpinjection.com.br/conversao ... /index.htm
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 27/05/06, 20:03

μDriver wrote:An interesting link: conversion to alcohol, natural gas.
http://www.jpinjection.com.br/conversao ... /index.htm

please : Cheesy:

: Arrow: for econology
ben nan, luckily if not how would our pantone winter : Lol:
the alcohol as fuel must arrive in France !!
and then we do not have the cane to overtake, but we have the drunken, the rapeseed and others ...

otherwise the sugarcane distillation industry is working very well : Arrow: Big yield of business as it consumes its own waste for energy and even the new circles of collectors and workers!

on the other hand they start to test full of GMOs ... it's not bad for a motor and we do not consume it as food, but is it good for neighboring ecosystems? :?:

Another debate: the exploitation of some collectors who work by 40 ° C on average and not necessarily with the protections provided by the employer !!!

@ + L; o

PS: surely the link on the site for the Forbidden Zone of Nov. or Dec. 2005 : Arrow: go take a look :!:
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/06, 20:49

lio74 wrote:PS: surely the link on the site for the Forbidden Zone of Nov. or Dec. 2005 : Arrow: go take a look :!:

You're sure you're not confusing with Capital: https://www.econologie.com/hvb-dans-capi ... -2631.html

Otherwise I would like to find this Forbidden Area ....

Regarding Bioethanol in Brazil, there was the "good" Special Envoy available here: https://www.econologie.com/le-petrole-es ... -2781.html (2ieme part, the 1ere it is on the HVB)
Last edited by Christophe the 17 / 12 / 11, 09: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x