EU Artémis test (CADC) on the 2018 water-doping oxidizer (kit gillier etc ...)

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

Re: EU Artemis test (CADC) on the 2018 water doping oxidizer (kit gillier etc ...)

by Christophe » 24/01/18, 13:21

Ok I know the manipulation but I did not know that the fact of removing the back seats could make pass in utility / van any vehicle ... I thought that it was reserved for certain jigs ...

How do we make for a smart? : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: EU Artemis test (CADC) on the 2018 water doping oxidizer (kit gillier etc ...)

by Gaston » 24/01/18, 14:04

Christophe wrote:Ok I know the manipulation but I did not know that the fact of removing the back seats could make pass in utility / van any vehicle ... I thought that it was reserved for certain jigs ...
In fact, you do not "remove" the seats in an existing car, you "make" a car without a rear seat.
Suddenly, it is automatically in the category CTTE from its first registration (with its advantages ... and its disadvantages).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/18, 14:21

In Belgium the conversion of an existing vehicle is possible and removing the rear seats and attachment points. Long live Europe!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 24/01/18, 14:38

Christophe wrote:In Belgium the conversion of an existing vehicle is possible and removing the rear seats and attachment points. Long live Europe!
I believe that in France it is still possible in this sense ... but it must not happen often (commercial models are bought by companies, so new ...)
In the other direction, it is (almost) forbidden (it allowed to save on the VAT of the new car then to spend it in VP after one year).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/18, 14:58

I do not understand the concept of "almost" prohibited! : Cheesy:

When we see the rates of TVS (Corporate Vehicle Tax) on non-commercial vehicles ... it's scary!

A 9 tax HP (therefore non-utility) is around 4000 € per year ... this kind of tax is just "funny" ... on utilities it's much more reasonable but with TVS, the France clearly killed the "company car" as there may have been a moment (this is called a benefit in kind)!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 24/01/18, 15:18

Christophe wrote:I do not understand the concept of "almost" prohibited! : Cheesy:
It is forbidden except for some special cases (from memory, the age of the car, the fact that it was originally produced with the back seat and some other very restrictive criteria).
Basically, for all new cars today, it's forbidden.

Christophe wrote:with TVS, France has clearly killed the "company car" as there may have been for a while (this is called a benefit in kind)!
It is done differently now, through a rental company, but actually it does not pass below the tax radar.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/01/18, 14:39

In the page cited at the beginning http://www.ecopra.com/fr/component/k2/i ... ergie-2018 on the result of the test done by the Polish lab, I may be bigleux, but not seen trace of the official test report.
Just a few affirmations
Declining fuel consumption results in 32.53% fuel economy from the first meters.

up to 90% CO drop.

up to 67% drop of Nox and Fine Particles.
whose only "proof" is a table of which the details of the abbreviations are missingImage

I need more to convince myself : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/01/18, 15:29

izentrop wrote: on the result of the test done by the Polish lab, I may be bigleux, but not seen trace of the official test report.

Me neither, but I'm actually bigleux!

Indeed it's a shame, because as we saw by reading a bit carefully the Bureau Veritas report for the other test, the devil is often in the details.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/19, 11:43

The latest Ecopra video:

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 10/09/19, 14:28

izentrop wrote:I need more to convince myself : Mrgreen:

Everybody lies. I'm lying, Ecopra and Veritas lie, the customers (certainly false testimonials), the Polish lab and the painting is undoubtedly fake. You're pretty terrifying, like ...: roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)