Domestic petrol roll: possible?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
gbo60
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Domestic petrol roll: possible?

by gbo60 » 28/05/07, 09:52

hello I have 406 1996 svdt and I would like to know if I could ride with domestic oil thank you
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 28/05/07, 13:34

Technically yes it is possible. Legally not because the VAT applied on this product does not correspond to that of diesel. In case of doubt on the part of the constabulary, it can take fuel and if it is pink it will hurt.
I do not know if the ceramic pellet that adsorbs the red dye of fuel oil is still placed on the injection pumps, but this pellet can be used to estimate the amount of fuel illegally consumed. Otherwise, they use the mileage of the vehicle and the average conso to calculate the VAT defect and make a bad catch up + fine ...
In short, put oil rather than fuel ... It is more environmentally friendly and in addition the EU allows it ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/07, 15:37

: Arrow: I did it 10 years ago to go to work despite the closed stations during a roadside strike ...
My diesel visa did not do anything differently ...

It seems that the red dye leaves traces for a long time in the circuit. :?:
As said above, it is strictly forbidden ... If you get caught (customs control) will not cry. There is someone who has happened ...

Anyway, it was not no ecological interest it's just tax fraud!

I understand that some people put raw vegetable oil or better, recycled cooking oil (recovers fast food and canteens). Of course it is also fraud but the gesture is militant and econological.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 28/05/07, 16:58

Hello

The red contains more sulfur and it is even more true with the new diesel auto which contains almost no more
guys on the boats are walking with this fuel or a derivative
engine oil changes must be more frequent and certain reports cracked combustion chambers
Indirect injection especially aluminum cylinder heads this room is reported, cracked not too serious but when a piece comes off it makes a ravage in the engine ..

Andre
Last edited by Other the 29 / 05 / 07, 03: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 28/05/07, 18:16

just a question, it is domestic fuel or kerosene, fiscally illegal all the 2, but I seem to have read somewhere that the second is not very good for the engine.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/07, 18:37

delnoram wrote:but I seem to have read somewhere that the second is not very good for the engine.

Uh it depends ... if you roll 747 is good ...: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Indeed kerosene and kerosene it's almost the same thing (some addifits more for kerosene)
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 29/05/07, 02:01

Uh it depends ... if you roll 747 is good ...
Indeed kerosene and kerosene it's almost the same thing (some addifits more for kerosene)

Yes, it reminds me that kerosene is also not taxed (tipp) - like kerosene.
But the reservoir of an 747 is not 50L, it is rather 100 tons ...
Ouhhhh! The BIG tax evasion ...
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 29/05/07, 02:06

Morality: Unless you have a BIG aircraft company BIG $$$, and buddies well placed in politics, do not crush the state, you think big. Otherwise go ahead with your eyes closed.
0 x
Other

by Other » 29/05/07, 03:52

Hello

The kerosene is running in a diesel engine the Renauld diesel engine is running on kerosene, but to run ordinary motor of auto it is better to put an additive for the pump lubrication worse for the pressure pump which is the internal of the injection pump which pump 20 times the volume consumed to lubricate important return
with kerosene avoid exceeding the fuel 60c
al, vegetable oil 80c no problem ..
some adds a few liters of vegetable oil to kerosene and the problem is solved ..

Andre
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 29/05/07, 10:35

I agree with citro.

I do not see how we would discuss the best way to fool the administration if it has no ecological legitimacy.

If you want to roll red, it's up to you, but it's not at all the object of this forum. It is even frankly incompatible with the idea underlying our discussions.

I propose the closure of this thread.
0 x