Domestic petrol roll: possible?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/06/07, 05:00

Hello

KLOTZ oil

Racing Castor Oil Benol (castor oil)

WWW.klotzlube.comm

Mixes with methanol, alcohol and nitromethane
it is the favorite oil of those who compete in cross-country snowmobile and four wheel motorcycles

Quite expensive 10 $ for 16 onzes is 0,473 liter but it takes as little as it compensates ...

Andre
0 x
pasquali
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re:

by pasquali » 30/11/18, 09:06

former oceanic wrote:Technically yes it is possible. Legally not because the VAT applied on this product does not correspond to that of diesel. In case of doubt on the part of the constabulary, it can take fuel and if it is pink it will hurt.
I do not know if the ceramic pellet that adsorbs the red dye of fuel oil is still placed on the injection pumps, but this pellet can be used to estimate the amount of fuel illegally consumed. Otherwise, they use the mileage of the vehicle and the average conso to calculate the VAT defect and make a bad catch up + fine ...
In short, put oil rather than fuel ... It is more environmentally friendly and in addition the EU allows it ...

It is funny this rumor, because the info has been denied in the press by a tax inspector!
In fact, of course, they can only tax what is in the tank!

When the pellet in the pump, the first time I read something like that, it's even more incredible, because it would have to pump manufacturers, including foreign, to name only the best known: Bosch are complicit in the French tax administration and such methods worthy of the inquisition, which will probably surprise no one about the tax administration indeed! And all this for something that does not exist since denied by the same administration!
Well, I have two pumps rabe, I think I'm going to disassemble one, besides I wanted to check that, once and for all! it's mechanically instructive outside this kind of hoax chase!

And I come to wonder if all these rumors are not launched by the government itself!
The fake news is the government too! and then they find a lot of people to relay these nonsense!
Last edited by pasquali the 30 / 11 / 18, 09: 35, 2 edited once.
0 x
pasquali
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re:

by pasquali » 30/11/18, 09:31

Rulian wrote:I agree with citro.

I do not see how we would discuss the best way to fool the administration if it has no ecological legitimacy.

If you want to roll red, it's up to you, but it's not at all the object of this forum. It is even frankly incompatible with the idea underlying our discussions.

I propose the closure of this thread.

on the other hand, read about another forum on the subject, that a mixture of rapeseed oil and fuel oil heating stove, the original subject therefore, gave excellent results in pollution, the author of the post had tested and had emerged with almost no soaked at the CT which surprised the controller.
0 x