Run on fryer oil! Any takers?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
hurl22
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hurl22 » 19/03/12, 13:20

Exactly no!
Do not bother to look condescending ... I try to inform the people, I do not try to convince them.
I am in the process of equipping myself, I have a supplier, an Iveco Bosch pump ... All that is good, but at no time have I advised people to run with oil without inquiring ., I offer a "workshop" with someone who knows what he is talking about!
You do not recommend to the gents to do it, it's your right! But advise to stay in diesel without taking the time to suggest to the people to learn about the subject, it may not be on this site that you should answer.
We are looking for solutions, Total certainly do not have one ...

If not read together this text well done:

https://www.econologie.com/definition-de ... es-12.html

Here, After, if no one is accort, and well stay at the diesel and watch the end arrived without the slightest effort!
It's simpler it's true ...
0 x
My projects in parallel: http://poeleabois.perso.sfr.fr
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/03/12, 17:29

one day I was at home broke down with a R25 diesel ... and I had a stock of sunflower oil (can fell from a truck, damaged and not salable)

it was my good time to turn in pure oil during a long weekend or there was no open station

it was a roto diesel pump indicated on the net as not supporting the oil well ... but then I continued to pass oil in small doses

there will never be enough cooking oil for everyone: there is no need to look for a solution to put a high proportion: some percent well filtered in summer in a large number of cars and ca values ​​all available cooking oil

this is NOT THE solution to replace oil, but it's still worth saving
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 19/03/12, 20:17

hurl22 wrote:Here, After, if no one is accort, and well stay at the diesel and watch the end arrived without the slightest effort!
It's simpler it's true ...

You're right it's outrageous!
On the other hand "Well-ordered love begins with oneself"
plus a little "let's be happy let's live hidden". In summary
explain to those who are interested in it ok, promote not too much.

I know it's selfish but in these times, you have to first
think about your family before playing Don Quixote.

edited by ex-oceno the 19 / 03 / 2012 20h45: correction BBCode quote
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/03/12, 20:39

code: Select all

Tu déconseille aux gents de le faire, c'est ton droit! Mais conseiller de rester au gasoil sans prendre le temps de proposer aux gents de se renseigner sur le sujet, c'est peut être pas sur ce site que tu devrais répondre.
Nous cherchons des solutions, Total n'en ai sûrement pas une...

Yes, Hurlu, I strongly advise a family not rich, to roll with oil. The slightest mistake, and the engine is broken.
The problems are innumerable.
Example, you need an extra tank to roll with oil. It's forbidden!
In case of an accident, what do you do ?, at technical control, what do you do? you dismount like me, I was obliged to do it 3 years ago?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
hurl22
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hurl22 » 19/03/12, 21:21

Good ... Wow what to say ... So first let's try this:

So NO, I don't think selfish solutions are solutions! We are not in Madmax, contrary to what the "good thinkers" would have us believe!

Mutual aid has always been and will always be THE solution! You can't live alone ... It's not human, period. If you don't agree with that why come to a site like this? Just take advantage of the "good deal" and be alone?
I am new on this site but the between help is, in my opinion, the real solution ...

For the second time,
I don't understand laugh And if you've passed all of those life exams are you sure you say it's worth it? N what you say! Frankly, we live on next to nothing and, I think, anyone can make the "effort" to pay attention to the slightly sharp side of running on oil. A second tank prohibited? Never heard of ... A problem with the control? Have you ever seen a controller check your safe? Ask you about a second tank? Really, are you serious here?

Your own quote !:

"What if you took all of those life exams, are you sure you say it's worth it?"

Pfff .. Well what to say ... Basically you advice to the people without money to continue to provide the state and the company Total ... Ok ... Good ... Bein ... Good, I pass! Go to the next, I have to sit there, good evening to all and it's true! To save all expensive Total, Exon, ... Pfff, not really there ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/03/12, 21:24

A second tank forbidden? Never heard of ... A problem with control? Have you ever seen a controller check your trunk? Ask yourself questions about a second tank? Really, are you serious there?

Bin yes, it happened to me ... great moment of loneliness, as said ..
0 x
hurl22
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hurl22 » 19/03/12, 21:38

You talk to me about talking without knowing, but you answer without giving fact!
Sorry, I took your interventions badly, but between a moment of solitude vis-à-vis customs officers and a ban ... There are miles!
It's pure and hard disinformation ...
Be objective and I will take you seriously! In the meantime, your info is just nil ...
Well, you're bucking expensive Total, actually ..
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/03/12, 21:56

hurl22 wrote:You talk to me about talking without knowing, but you answer without giving fact!
Sorry, I took your interventions badly, but between a moment of solitude vis-à-vis customs officers and a ban ... There are miles!
It's pure and hard disinformation ...
Be objective and I will take you seriously! In the meantime, your info is just nil ...
Well, you're bucking expensive Total, actually ..

Well, if you say it, it must be true : Cheesy:
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 19/03/12, 22:24

Hello,
me, before going to the side, I asked, and he did not know.
He asked his boss at the power plant in Paris.
Result: we do not care about tanks or fuel, it does not affect safety.

So she went to the next oil and the guy is verbally verbally scent of french fries

Ha Ha Ha!!!

It is necessary to avoid putting these people in the light of the fait accompli and to feel in advance.
If for them, it was no, I would have tried at another : Idea:
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/03/12, 08:46

The only thing required by my controller (that it is soon 7 years that I present him bicarburés vehicles) is that the tanks are well fixed, the circuits waterproof, and that the vehicle rotates with the original fuel for the control. The combustion particles of the HV being larger ca false the results of the control of opacimetry ... To the point that my first trip had a measured opacity equivalent to the standards in force much later. It had been audited on this thing and he did not know how to explain the thing ...

Justemileu ... When we take simple precautions in a diesel rustic by indirect injection (poor what) the risks are still relatively limited ... Attention I speak of a car with a saint motor and properly maintained equipped with a pump bosch.
Mechanical damage directly caused by the HV on my zx TD in 100 000km
-Fuite of a seal to the injection pump (pump completely joined by me for an 20ene of € pieces)
- Injectors clogged (disassembled cleaned reassembled by me about fifteen € parts) ..

Well after there are filters that we change more often and often you have to know how to do it on the roadside at night and in the rain ...

She spent this morning the 399 000km and last night she was still pulling a dirt trailer of more than one 1T5 of real weight.

I recognize one thing..The more we are crazy less there is oil .. Already the services of the state in the pay of veolia and suez have harassed the producers so that they go through authorized collection networks who supply the factories to EMAG for us to reincorporate it to 7% in the gazou ...
Then the frying has less and less the price..Meme the road people start to eat grass and seeds : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...