Remake of the black gold with plastic

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/12/12, 20:37

Being able to open is good, but you also have to be able to close tightly.

Yes, that is why I am talking about "a certain initial complication", it would certainly be necessary to install a cover fitted with pivoting flanges (threaded rods mounted on axles and butterfly nuts type "valve") in order to obtain both a good seal and a quick maneuver.

The gas cylinder is certainly a good choice to experiment, but may be limiting for what interests us.
In any case, your editing and its modifications are very ingenious; moreover, your precautions are very judicious, because an ingenious death, it is hardly credible and it would be really a pity! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/12/12, 22:07

the problem is not the mechanical means to make the tightening, it is rather the seal, supporting the high temperature and the dismounting repet

silicone is good for alcohol stills ... but hydrocarbon vapors are already very difficult to withstand the joints at low temperature ... with heat no elastomer is suitable

even the teflon is not very safe, and anyway too expensive

I think that it is possible to do without cleaning provided you always leave enough liquid ... it is never only put back in part of the oil produced, with each new batch of plastic

gas cylinder or compressed air tank it's the same thing except that the compressed air tanks have outlets in all directions: I prefer that there is no exit at the bottom, to avoid the leaks

the gas bottle has a kind of plinth easy to install in the brick fireplace ... with a round bottom tank it would be less convenient

especially avoid the can of 200l! not thick enough, too quickly pierced ... and spread a few hundred liters of oil on a fireplace it is better to avoid

that does not prevent that I took the precaution of digging the hearth in the soil, with a volume higher than the quantity distilled: so if the bottle is pierced, it will make a very big fire, but will stay in the hearth. .. not a tablecloth that will spread around

it is not easy to find information on what exists in the industry ... it is rather in the old book 1880 has 1920 that I read what was happening in the old refinery

distillation is a taboo subject: forbidden for alcohol: it is nevertheless useful to start with less dangerous alcohol than petrol

for the oil it allows to distil red to make white ... still forbidden

distilling plastic will be at least an acceptable activity and justifying to build the appropriate equipment if it works well
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/12/12, 08:38

distill red to make white ... The tracer remains in ... In case of control reagent you are brown.

The still does not need to boast extravagant pressure. and can be made with a recup oil pipe equipped with a full flange and pad or more simply with a reformed 50kg wheeled fire extinguisher. They have a hatch enough to be cleaned.
For the seal a piece of insert door braid with fat bellevile is enough
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/12/12, 15:13

of course there must never be pressure: it is also the advantage of my condenser straight and not coiled in a coil: I can easily pass a rod in to verify that it does not clog

fire extinguisher ... since I have just recovered a big, ball-shaped with a bolted opening wide enough ... but it is a flat seal, rather narrow so not practical for a frequent disassembly ... I will rather keep this big fire extinguisher to do something else

for the distillation I prefer a joint at the bottom of a groove, and a tightening has a single screw kind pressure cooker

for the plastic I'm going to be much smaller to do accurate experiment without trying to make the quantity

for the fuel I had done pretty big because I had the opportunity to recover hundreds of liter of very dirty fuel oil good for nothing without distillation

to distil 15 liter at once by doing everything by hand it has no profitability: too slow ... to make much bigger will be dangerous ... the solution is maybe to do something very small, but fully automatic
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 17/12/12, 20:34

I would not like to be in your place in case of accident ......

And if the Drire is interested in your business you may be hot buttocks.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direction_ ... ironnement

What do you think ?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 17/12/12, 20:53

the purpose of the discussion is not to make everyone a refinery in his garage

if this system can be useful, it means, among other things, direction ... research and environment

their role should therefore be to find the right solution for the environment through research

but they are more of a kind to do nothing good and forbid others to do better.
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 17/12/12, 23:28

Hello,
ptite video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fguO9a-jECc and the three following.
with recycling of gases to feed the still : Idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYdP6kEtvds
A+
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/12/12, 20:28

There is a refinery for sale at Petit Couronne, you have to buy it to make it run with old plastic

uh not too big ... she passes 800 tons of oil per hour!

impossible to find such a quantity of plastic ... which shows in passing the enormity of the oil industry

So if you have to make oil with plastic, you have to grind it and introduce it at a small dose in a real refinery ... just choose the right place, the hottest kind to decompose ... and the small proportion of plastic in the middle of the huge amount of oil will not change the composition of the products

to make a plant specially for distilling plastic would require completely new material ... introducing a little plastic into an existing refinery must be much easier
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/12/12, 09:06

A slice of raff is optiimized for a certain type of oil, injecting plastic or even mixed oil in a mixture is a complicated operation, which often costs more energy than it comes out ...

Avoid PET which is a very easily recyclable plastic with a high recovery rate.

to distil
old ABS bumper
polystyrene packaging
drop of building site, oil cans and cooking oil
agricultural pallets and pallet films ...
coffee machine cups

to bind everything you can use the unusable part of cooking oil bottoms of oil cans ....

For the uses..Motors essences, diesel engines (I would say well until technology IDHP ramp comune without FAP) ... For the gas to recover it to heat the still by compressing it in bottles of butane with a small compressor of fridge ... Do not waste anything ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/12/12, 13:37

Macro wrote:For the seal a piece of insert door braid with fat bellevile is enough

I've never seen the belleville fat up close ... only seen on the old steam engine books

I saw various grease under the brand name belleville

it looks like he has the right
http://www.graisse-belleville.com/pc/vi ... ategory=21
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."