Laigret project: experiments

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 06/10/08, 11:35

Christophe wrote:
We will not do a lab in a garage or at the bottom of a garden !!!

We not, but the ultimate goal in my head at least, is anyway to propose mini production unit not? It's too early to tell whether it'll be for particular ... I see quite a trick to the municipalities, departments, regions ...
Yes here, I also would not mind a network of small local units. Depending on our findings, this could also be offered some food cans that have STEP (bakery, dairy ...).
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/10/08, 11:40

First, it is not distill the oil produced, but to produce from organic waste:

-Meat
animal -Farines
-compost

measured the energy expenditure required for production and consider solar and other contributions to really make an alternative fuel
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 07/10/08, 10:48

Article found this morning in the Est Republicain.
This is not the Laigret method but here might be interesting also.

0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/10/08, 10:58

Yes, we talk about left and right.
I love not being a plant in these conditions there :D
Simple personal reflection, if it produce electricity, is there a reason; certainly not to light our lamps :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 07/10/08, 11:04

Hi cuicui,
Thank you for this excellent article, there is the email of the journalist. Did you contacted ?? If it does not, I would do him good mail.

A+
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 07/10/08, 11:05

lejustemilieu wrote:Simple personal reflection, if it produce electricity, is there a reason; certainly not to light our lamps :D
I did not understand what you mean : Shock:
You can develop stp ??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/08, 11:35

This is bread blessed for Laigret project! Cuicui you have just shown that the sharing of a project (and a little luck) can bring!

1) Fatty acids, bacteria, oil biomass: I'm not that be far from Laigret ...

The synthesis by electrolysis seem to have been mentioned in other articles Laigret: https://www.econologie.com/documentation ... -3942.html

- Professor Mailhe: Synthetic oil 20 years late
- Professor Chavanne: ethanolysis oil probably = diester of ethanol (the current standard diester is methanol produced from petroleum origin)
- Roger Francois oléanigeux carbonization and pyrolysis to obtain light gasoline
- Dr. Zobell, fermentation oil from the bacterium desulfovibrio

There surely has strong similarities between this research!

2) If the project was viable in 1997 when oil was at its lowest, today it must be even more if want to further spread the oil lobby, zon has spread PRECISE method on the internet!

In conclusion: it is not industrial but is ready to help revive his invention!

C moa wrote:Hi cuicui,
Thank you for this excellent article, there is the email of the journalist. Did you contacted ?? If it does not, I would do him good mail.

A+

That's what I was going to suggest, it's funny that there is mail of journalist in the article is the 1ere time I see this! It is not a coincidence ca means he wants to be contacted :D :D
Will you take care of you Ludo? It is in our region, pkoi not go see it ... well that's for later this!

I'm sure that Mr. Kaplan is aware of the work of Laigret !!

ps: you cuicui're mistaken in the date: 7 / 12 / 2008 ???
I have hibernated 2 months? Is what you can send me a copy by email in higher resolution please?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 07/10/08, 11:45

Super,

Here surely a retired just waiting to resume du Flambeau, an asset to the working group

Who is responsible to contact him?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 07/10/08, 12:03

Christophe wrote:In conclusion: it is not industrial but is ready to help revive his invention!
And as Maloche say, it may be of interest to bring a little water in our building or put a stone in our mill.

Finally help us koi ...
That's what I was going to suggest, it's funny that there is mail of journalist in the article is the 1ere time I see this! It is not a coincidence ca means he wants to be contacted :D :D
Will you take care of you Ludo?
I'm on it ASAP.
I'm sure that Mr. Kaplan is aware of the work of Laigret !!
Either it's a no pun (but that makes me laugh) because of pyrolysis or you misread because globally there is a century of difference between the two geniuses. Personally I lean to the former. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/08, 14:35

pun? Not included ... in the current and electrolysis ... ... orthe non'm not so twisted!

I said Kaplan Kolbe and not ...

There is less of 30 years between the work of Laigret and Kaplan ...

It will be difficult for Kolbe interviewsé I think ... unless there are mediums in the room : Cheesy:
0 x