Oliomobile 2.0 Online

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

Oliomobile 2.0 Online

by Christophe » 10/07/09, 12:08

Info for oily:

We have the privilege to announce that a brand new version of oliomobile.org is online.

This new version offers even more social features like a facebook while preserving your privacy. We hope that this new site will allow the oily community to continue to organize, exchange and prosper.

In order to quickly discover the new features of OLIOMOBILE 2.0 we have prepared an introduction video available here:
http://www.oliomobile.org/oliocast.html

(...)

We hope you will enjoy this new version of the site and look forward to your comments and comments.

Sincerely,

The team of Oliomobile.org
www.oliomobile.org
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/07/09, 23:49

Not too much time to visit the stuff, but it's a funny idea to interface this site with Facebook : Shock:

The wedding of the donkey and the pig! Usually those who have made the habit of using their neurons by going on Econology or Oliomobile would they also do in decerebrated activity ??? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/07/09, 08:56

Flytox wrote:Not too much time to visit the stuff, but it's a funny idea to interface this site with Facebook : Shock:

The wedding of the donkey and the pig! Usually those who have made the habit of using their neurons by going on Econology or Oliomobile would they also do in decerebrated activity ??? : Mrgreen:

The thing is not interfaced with facebook (which I don't even know what it is) ... But offers new functions which allow to exchange between "friends" things which you do not want to see spread out in the eyes of everyone ... When has the brainless activity of the oliomobile members ... Thank you for those who work there for a long time and who nevertheless take a lot of risks to try to move forward and to use illegal technology on French territory ...

I have not read everything about econology ... But I'm sure that looking well we must also find good old decerebrate ...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 13/07/09, 09:08

Macro, I think there is a mistake: I think it was rather a compliment for those of oliomobile ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/09, 09:08

Uh I was also a little "surprised" by this coupling given the illegality of the use of fuel oil and the possible copying via facebook. But this function is FAR from being mandatory!

As for Flytox's remark, I didn't understand it like that at all: it's facebook that is "mindless" in no case oliomobile ...

If not, yes, you find some brainless people on all forums... starting with the trolls ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/07/09, 09:48

Sorry I had not taken the good sense the hint .. In any way ... There is no need for facebook to be copied on the net ... Believe me ... Following the Landing gendarmerie more customs at one of my friends ... They took out his nicks and identifiers on the websites he attended ...
Modo on olio I asked the webmaster to block my access to the administration of the forum since that story ... They know everything about us ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/09, 10:10

Uh, it was linked to the oil the landing of the gendarmes? : Shock:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/07/09, 10:24

Yes ... A denunciation for this and some other things, for the other odds they are spent at the door for oil doudous continue their investigations. For now in his case they talk about a recovery on 9000litres from 2005 ... If they take care of mine with my heating ball : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
No one has an address so that I can sell the organs of my children : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

http://www.oliomobile.org/fr/forum/7/1550
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/07/09, 18:22

Hello Christophe and Macro
Christophe wrote:Uh I was also a little "surprised" by this coupling given the illegality of the use of fuel oil and the possible copying via facebook. But this function is FAR from being mandatory!

As for Flytox's remark, I didn't understand it like that at all: it's facebook that is "mindless" in no case oliomobile ...

If not, yes, you find some brainless people on all forums... starting with the trolls ...

To stay clear ...: Cry: : Cheesy: the "blast" was the "compliment" for Facebook. I haven't visited Oliomobile a lot, but I found it to be of a good standard, quite comparable with Econologie. With more time I will be there a lot more often.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/07/09, 12:08

Speaking of fessebook it starts (finally it continues) to scare: I just saw an ad for the new Prius that included a link to a FB band ...

It was an official ad by Toyota ... not an ad from a fan club ...
: Shock:

The proof in image:

0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."