Recycled vegetable oil in diesel common rail ...

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vegetable oil recycled in diesel ramp comune ...

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 15/09/17, 14:54

Macro wrote:the first 156 date from 1997 mine is a 1.9 105cv SW phase 1 from 2001 I bought it in March 2010 at 248000km 1300 € with the front end to be redone, I tightened the engine last year at 340 000km after 90km made with mixtures of 000 to 30% HV and especially after having omitted to drain it for 65km ... Engine that I replaced with a 45000 bought at a low price on lbc ... The one you show us is a phase180 ... normally they are a bit more "rated" ... But hey it is sure that you will not have the same peace of mind with the HV as with a panzer merco indirect injection and in-line pump. .. even if the engine is in my opinion very reliable .... Their major defect is linked to the complexity and to the optimization of their running gear ... These cars are as if they were running on rails ... against the moving parts of suspensions are of a fragility and endurance .... To say inadmissibly limited ... And not particularly easy to change ... But me ... Ye loves it bi in my italian ... Today ... They are very often, for a large part, gone to the crusher for a pmh sensor has 000 balls or a triangle silenblock at 2 € ...

Just the same ... 500 € : Mrgreen: and this one is luxury ... Leather roof bars ...
https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/1181566742.htm?ca=7_s

Ah yes it's not the same economic topo ....

The 190 purchased € 1800 (in the garage where the 240 died) drove perfectly, now has 480 km on the odometer (blocked for years, yes there are also breakdowns on the mercos) and drives ... perfectly. Above I did .... uh nothing as said elsewhere I do not know where: lubrication and silent block

Tomorrow 5h of the road to the program to go to Bol d'Or with: not even afraid (that's how we break down Image

Well I do not dream someday a thing will break like the 240 but hey ... as late as possible

Ah, I should have taken in photos the collection of Alfa from my former owner ... you would have been happy ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/09/17, 15:39

The 300 of my colleague has just burned down after having passed a retarder ... It's inevitable ... But I'm not a fanatic of such or such a brand ... In matters of automobile I am rather a hyena ... A sort of opportunist scavenger who likes to ride a car shunned by the mass paid in general can be expensive for a correct pleasure ... As fashion phenomena mean that such a correct car will be shunned when it is "out of fashion "I am patient ... But 1900 € in a 190 from the last century ... The day I would put this amount there ... It will have to be much hotter than today ... even if it can last for 10 years ... With the treatments I put them through (trailer work banging in like an idiot) ... With me it gets cold very quickly a car ... and it ends in any case .. .A scrap ... my 156 has just won its sesame for two years ... has an average of 1500km / month .... I will not ask him more ... After I will see if my ga min has a job and he buys something else I may take his old golf2 the papers are still in my name it will save it ... As it is I who paid and swapped the new engine that will give me a return on my investment ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 15/09/17, 16:13

Same step, the 190 has typed all the trailer move in the ass and before that Spain, Italy and Alpe d'Huez for years old and heavy caravan in the kidneys ....

If you find the pearl / rare model I am a taker.

For the moment retape of Panda 4x4 1th generation, it reminds me of my 4L 3 speed 6 volts : Mrgreen:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/09/17, 23:08

Well the modifications 8)
Something, when I pantonizais my R19, I used a moment of the hoses like that, and they have degraded at the speed V big. They began by making folds as arrow on the photo, then became very stiff cold (limit brittle) and then make sealing problems, it was necessary to tighten the serflex very regularly on the end of plastic that ended up as a savate .... In short, this material does not bear long to heat.

afl.jpg
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/09/17, 09:55

In my case the pipes are "pinched" by the thermoformed bottom of the trunk ... Yes indeed they tend to harden and become brittle ... But in this case ... The installation is planned to last two years at the very least. more ... I used it on other cars even on the LDR network and I did not have any failure to deplore ... We'll see ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/09/17, 11:27

7500 km made since commissioning of the installation ... 120 liters of diesel consumed ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vegetable oil recycled in diesel common rail ...

by Macro » 22/01/20, 22:44

It still drives .... 390km .... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/20, 00:37

Amazing on an hdi ... 390000 km of which how much oil?

By the way, how much do you currently touch L?

Could you tell us more about modifying the mapping?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/01/20, 06:51

40km in 000% bi-tank
Recycled frying vegetable oil: the price ... Collect filter ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/01/20, 09:11

Regarding reprog ...

Fairly significant increase in advance of pre injection
Increase in advance of main injection (slightly)
Common rail pressure increase
Boost pressure increase by a needle valve device on the wastegate of the turbo with fixed geometry (1.4 bar max instead of 1.1)
Correction of the boost pressure limitation map (well yes otherwise it limited the quantities injected when it saw too much pressure)
Increase in the so-called torque curve (quantity injected in fct of rpm)
Elimination of the EGR command (mechanical blocking in addition)
Modification of the "pedal" curve

And two or three other odds and ends ...
1 x