Renewable oil by Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
leplo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by leplo » 02/08/08, 17:53

The oil was going to dry up one day, and the states already subsidize too much this very polluting energy, the sooner the people will accept this idea the better it will be worth for everybody.

The responsibility of our leaders lies in the fact that they should have diversified the development of alternative energies since at least
30 years old. The Germans have almost been leaders in this field, today
it could be the Americans, who are already building factories
to produce fuel from seaweed in their deserts.
0 x
"It's because the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light that some people look bright at first and then look stupid."
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/08/08, 17:55

Hello
Have you thought to people whose professions just depend on this expensive energy ???
Have you thought about the scope of your words ???
Imagine a little mother of four unemployed children who must take his car to accompany his kids to school, shopping etc ... ???

I heard the same from GM employees in Oshawa, Ontario
GM has announced the closure of its 4X4 plant and Hamer is causing significant sales decline, not surprising ...
We are told that Toyota has exceeded GM because GM did not know how to take the technological turn as the Swiss watches qaund the electronic watches appeared
Air Canada has announced a restructuring and cuts many 1300 laid-off flights.
Yet every day I still see trucks coming out of steel with 20 tons of steel billet transport them on 800km and return to empty looking for other the price of diesel and the driver must be negligible in the calculation of leaders steelwork? While the railroad serves these two factories ?? how many similar example ..
An increase in the price of oil simply indicates that we are going to miss it and that it is time to find something else like energy and that before we miss it,
Currently they are spending more energy to fetch petrol in inactive places than to seek solutions without petrol
It has been spent for 150in coal, another 100in oil. Now it's time to find something else
the facility holds legislators and scientists asleep ..

Andre
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

renewable oil

by bobono » 02/08/08, 18:08

carnurologist. You fear I understand it. But fear does not avoid danger, it is well known.

Yes expensive oil is a good thing. Why? Simply this is the only way to allow the majority of people to change their behavior, not to consider energy as a plentiful thing that just pump to dispose of it.

Who takes into consideration today the cost of micro particle pollution in cities? people.

Me and everyone buys the cheapest, results the European companies lose shares to walk away = more unemployed = less contributor for secu retirement etc = higher contribution for those who still have a job.

Of course it will be better to buy cheaper crude but maintain a tax raise on fuels to put his money to pay pensions or repayment of the country's debt.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 02/08/08, 18:34

We talk about the evolution of society, it does not happen in a day and a profession does not have the wind in its sails does not mean that it is dead. And you have to stop stubbornly trying to do the same job all your life. Today you are a driver, tomorrow you may be a solar panel installer. As far as I'm concerned I'm in my 3eme business, and I'm not afraid to switch to an 4eme.
That said, I doubt that there are many unemployed truck drivers. If you're scared for all that, it's because you do not trust yourself.
[An expensive energy hurts everyone]

Very wrong ! it does not harm future generations, quite the contrary. on the other hand, you could have said "polluting energy harms everyone".
0 x
Potoroz
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Potoroz » 02/08/08, 21:01

You will find the Archive of the Weekly Reports of the Academy of Sciences here: http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb343481087/date
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/08/08, 21:03

@ carburologist: I fully understand your anxiety which is perfectly justified, and it is true that "dear energy harms everyone.", in a world which has always refused to face its problems, preferring to escape before afforded by abundant and cheap fuel.

That Toto65, or anyone who supports or not the merits of the high price of oil does not change the bottom of the problem. For the moment, we are witnessing a rapid but certainly gradual rise in prices. All palliatives to cushion the backlash of these increases are doomed to failure since they would only delay a deadline even harder.

We must see things as they are: there is a slow but unavoidable depletion of the physical resource and no serious alternative in the short term, especially for liquid fuels.
It is quite obvious that the major changes, such as the economic globalization or the future de-globalization, which follow one another at an accelerated pace are highly damaging for many professions: all those who are heavily subservient to the use of oil are directly threatened. but also all those who are downstream, that is to say everyone.

You have to realize that oil is not just about transportation, it's the food. We are at such a point of dependence that it is inconceivable * to simply provide for our subsistence without oil!
A short-term vision, linked to a blind trust in technology has made us sink into a trap that some clairvoyant minds have denounced for a long time, but without being heard.

@ Toto65:
Why not make a jump societal / ideological and rethink our transport and consumption patterns now?
My short answer would be:
Too important technological breakthroughs are a disaster for a company.

You understood me perfectly and my answer will be as brief as yours:
Without major break with current technology, we will not escape a disaster.

* except to review in depth the modes of operation of agriculture.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
cvangrun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

petrol by fermentation

by cvangrun » 03/08/08, 14:59

small botanical and biological contribution:

there are 900 species of plants Oleaceae, classified in this way because the fruits and or the leaves contain oleaginous tissues, among them, in the temperate regions: the Frene (samares), the Troene (non-reusable berries), the Lilac, the Seringa, the Forsythia, the Jasmine , the Wired ....
then, rather than burn the hedge sizes ...

the "bacillus perfringens" is also called Clostridie perfringens
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/08, 15:05

Potoroz wrote:You will find the Archive of the Weekly Reports of the Academy of Sciences here: http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb343481087/date

Excellent, thanks for the link!
I will search to find the publications in question!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/08/08, 15:59

I have the publications, I compile in a single .pdf and I put in the downloads.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Renewable oil

by bobono » 03/08/08, 16:07

Can we reproduce the experience without being a biologist and without risking his life and that of others.

From what I read on the subject yes because perfringens is present in all the food we find in our kitchens.

I prepare a bath with the temperature at will, I put the dish to cook and I wait for my first taste of oil.

To be continued
0 x