Renewable oil by Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
mandrieu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: From renewable oil by Jean Laigret

by mandrieu » 02/05/16, 22:58

400 is good but 8000 is more serious!
8000 is the number of methanizers in Germany. BioGNV pumps are found in northern countries among farmers, among others. We're not here yet!
It seems to me that Lille uses biognv coming from landfills for its buses and some other rare collects, a figure lower than 10 for on.
There is really a future to the micro-metha spread over the territory and when I say distributed it is at a reasonable distance so that everyone can go there to refuel. (I do not want to add more 10 kms each time to refuel!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/05/16, 23:24

Capt_Maloche wrote:With only sewage sludge, it should be running the country :D

Come on guys, small biomass calculations
A reason 300 gr of feces per day (and I'm modest) you think you can take what volume of gas ??

Not much: energies-renewable / biogas-methanization-and-power-methanogenic-t2338.html

Example on slurry:

But it takes 2542/157 = 16,2 kg of "input material" to make 1m3 of biogas or 0,75L of fuel oil.

But their exploitation would be better than nothing (especially since the purification is expensive now: therefore a small + it is always better than one) ... but it would be necessary to review the whole network of sanitation ...

Ps: in some areas it would work better than in others! Which ones? Easy: those with the most chars : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/05/16, 23:28

Otherwise for figures on biogas it is here: energies-renewable / some figures on-the-methanization-t11627.html

See in particular this strange message of lessdewatt: energies-renewable / some figures on-the-methanization-t11627-80.html # p302606

moinsdewatt wrote:
(France) The biogas sector aims 100% renewable gas 2050 (...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/05/16, 23:32

mandrieu wrote:It seems to me that Lille uses biognv coming from landfills for its buses and some other rare collects, a figure lower than 10 for on.
There is really a future to the micro-metha spread over the territory and when I say distributed it is at a reasonable distance so that everyone can go there to refuel. (I do not want to add more 10 kms each time to refuel!)

Yes the landfill biogas that is valued but I do not know if it is used for transport. Most of the time, after purification, it is injected into the network or used internally in generators ...

The problem for use in transport is the profitability of the compressor station ... very expensive!

Then, the idea that you evoke is nice but you need the "biomass resource" (I have already made the remark to you several times but you seem to ignore it ??), I spoke about it again here: energies-renewable / some figures on-the-methanization-t11627-80.html # p302607
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/05/16, 10:56

The complexity of regulations in France does not encourage a lot of small methanisers: only large

We should not dream of a small methanizer for a house: the right size is a methanizer per farm or there is livestock to enhance the manure, and in passing up waste water and waste neighbors

I have a farmer near me who would be interesting to experiment, but he is afraid of the regulations: to call a company specailiser in the methanizer is too costly for a small project, and to make original way seems too risky

The solution will be to create a diferent company so that the farmer has no responsibility for what happens in the methanizer: the company will only buy the manure and sell the result
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/05/16, 11:25

chatelot16 wrote:The solution will be to create a diferent company so that the farmer has no responsibility for what happens in the methanizer: the company will only buy the manure and sell the result

I think that this is already the case for some large methanizers: they are, in short, Species of manure recovery cooperatives !!

Attention I do not speak by Areva, see the info of the day: energies-fossil-nuclear / areva soupsons-de-falsification of records-de-manufacturing t14707.html : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
mandrieu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mandrieu » 10/05/16, 22:37

It is clear that it is not the caca itself that produces gas but the straw for example for manure and making small household methanizers is more like a toy or an interesting experience than a real gain .
If Christophe, in Lille the buses roll with the gas of discharge! I do not even imagine the price of the scrubber ...
And I have noticed your remarks, I am talking about stations on farms or landscapes, in short where there is matter in any case.
After for the purification and the compressor station, it is sure that it is expensive. But I arrived on this forum to have an opinion on the book "practical manual biogas" which offers this station for less than 5000 euros. It is sure that it remains small but that is what interests me. I have a lot of material (maybe 50 tonnes / year at least) and the valla experience seems to be really interesting.
So I agree with you chatelot for the size of these biogas installations but, at this size, impossible to purify otherwise than the solution do it yourself that valla offers.
Left to do ! It is not a company that will come to do it key in hand ...
0 x