Renewable oil by Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
paleocindy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: From renewable oil by Jean Laigret

by paleocindy » 19/04/16, 12:56

Hi chatelot16,

With which bacterium did you make anaerobic digestion? Apparently the Pasteur Institute would not have the type A perfringens strain ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/16, 13:15

Uh I do not believe that the bacterium Perfringens intervenes in the biomethanisation ...

Biomethanation is triggered, it seems to me, without the addition of a specific bacterium: it is the inputs that supply them ... but we can certainly help trigger or boost production by adding certain bacteria that are more methanogenic.
0 x
mandrieu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mandrieu » 26/04/16, 22:00

"There are many ways, but we are far from producing an oil equivalent"

Yes and no ! the oil c a lot of work before it arrives in our tank but the biogas is much less work and can be done with once purified.
I read this thread (in part) and we struggle to make this famous laigret oil but the solution for me is much simpler, tried and within reach of almost all: clean biogas.
I've been working on this for a while and getting there does not seem so difficult as this famous oil!
So to answer the sentence of Capyt_Maloche, if one is ready to produce an oil equivalent, only the quantity of waste and organic matter will be a brake.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/04/16, 22:05

mandrieu wrote:only the amount of waste and organic matter will be a drag.

Certainly for the moment I do not think that humanity values ​​even 0.01% of its waste (organic materials included)!

In other words: dla shit well there is still a lot! : Mrgreen:
0 x
mandrieu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mandrieu » 26/04/16, 22:09

c a little where I wanted to come, there's dla poop so stop looking for things hyper complicated or impossible and change fuel biogas, it's not that complicated!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/04/16, 22:16

Not so complicated but obviously it does not really interest neither sweat nor veolia ...

It must be believed that only energy-intensive treatment plants interest them ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/04/16, 08:59

there are many shit? ... a lot is not a precise number ... the amount of methane made only by the excrement is quite low, we must add whole plants to make more gas

the cost price of the gas produced come even more from the amortization of the price of the material ... if one is satisfied with waste too poor only excrement the methaniser makes less gas for the same total price: it is thus necessary to put things there richer

for the methanization one finds figures on the dimension of the methanizer according to the flow of gas that one wants ... but for the method laigret which saw figures? ... as long as I do not see a specific figure I'm afraid it's even slower than methanisation, and the sluggishness of metanization already requires large vats at the limit of profitability, if it's more slow that methanization will never be profitable
0 x
mandrieu
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mandrieu » 28/04/16, 21:53

totally agree with you Chatelot. In the meantime, there is room for the development of anaerobic digestion, especially in France where nuclear brakes a little too much alternative projects. Regarding the cost of anaerobic digestion, the valla book (biogas - practical manual) proposes and develops self-construction to reduce these often enormous costs. there is a subject the top on the forum, I will not redevelop.
But the idea of ​​several methanizers rather small, simple and low cost spread over the territory is a good idea since among other things it avoids many transports of materials. This is often the point raised by anti-biogas and I agree with them.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 01/05/16, 23:17

With only sewage sludge, it should be running the country :D

Come on guys, small biomass calculations
A reason 300 gr of feces per day (and I'm modest) you think you can take what volume of gas ??
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 02/05/16, 21:19

mandrieu wrote: But the idea of ​​several methanizers rather small, simple and low cost spread over the territory is a good idea since among other things it avoids many transports of materials. This is often the point raised by anti-biogas and I agree with them.

But this is the case, we already have hundreds of methanizers in France.

In 2014 there was already 330! So the May 2016 is certainly above 400.

http://www.metha-concept.fr/methanisati ... nce-europe
0 x