Renewable oil by Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/03/11, 00:22

Aloa,

Question:
Would sewage sludge be enough to produce fuel with Perfringin bacteria?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/03/11, 10:26

Yes the valuation of sludge is mentioned in several articles, see above.

But it will necessarily remain an equivalent residue if you want to machefers incinerators (heavy metals or not and cie ...)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 13/01/15, 08:43

Hello everyone

An article on the production of fuel from vegetable waste makes me dig up this subject:

ARTICLE

Scientists working at the Jalisco Mexico Technology and Design Research and Assistance Center produced ethanol-based energy using waste products from grain processing. They also designed a prototype plant that could produce 500 liters of this fuel a day. The waste used comes from a company processing corn with high starch content, cellulose and hemicellulose. Lorena Amaya Delgado, Department of Industrial Biotechnology, explains that a technique for the hydrolysis of carbohydrates from food waste has been developed.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Eesor67
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eesor67 » 14/01/15, 08:24

It's rather tempting it seems pretty good.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/01/15, 19:06

Capt_Maloche wrote:Hello everyone

An article on the production of fuel from vegetable waste makes me dig up this subject:

ARTICLE

Scientists working at the Jalisco Mexico Technology and Design Research and Assistance Center produced ethanol-based energy using waste products from grain processing. They also designed a prototype plant that could produce 500 liters of this fuel a day. The waste used comes from a company processing corn with high starch content, cellulose and hemicellulose. Lorena Amaya Delgado, Department of Industrial Biotechnology, explains that a technique for the hydrolysis of carbohydrates from food waste has been developed.

this is rather to put in a new thread on the second generation ethanol.

Laigret he sleeps in his grave.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 18/06/15, 18:59

Hello everybody
I wish you all a Happy New Year 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015. Well, I do not know when I made my last POST but it goes back to a lease : Cheesy:

I hope that the entire tribe econology is fine, for my part, I returned to France in recent months, since I will not leave immediately to settle in an exotic country and well I dust my old projects.

Of course Laigret is one of them and as we "started" the adventure together, I will come back to you.

I will not go back to the different difficulties that we met to launch the project, which is why I propose to restart our research with a new approach.

I have the idea of ​​looking for a doctoral school and a PhD student to confirm the research of Professor Laigret and therefore to understand all the ins and outs of this fermentation. It will also be to see how an industrialization is possible (I have a little my idea on it but good). If all goes well, we can of course embark on a trial phase and industrialization scale 1.

A good doctorate is 3 years so it is a commitment on ... 3 years is asked.
0 x
It is difficult to single !!!
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/06/15, 11:59

I'm afraid of a big problem: that this kind of fermentation is too slow

when the real oil was formed it took a very long time, on huge quantities, and large geological formation we sorted the result

when you want to do the same thing in tanks I'm afraid huge tanks produce too little to be profitable

the problem is already a bit of methanisation, or we must optimize to make profitable, but I have little that laigret method is even slower than the methanization

I am much more optimistic for the more brutal thermal methods: pyrolysis or gasification to make CO and H2 then synthesis of fischer tropsh ... there is more to show that it works since it worked in Germany during the last war ... that it still works in south africa, and that part of this process is also used under the name GTL to make synthetic oil where there is methane difficult to transport to sell it

if we have to make the world work on this subject I think that we should not work on a single solution, but make comparisons between the different possible solution

the fischer tropsh method consumes a lot of thermal energy, which usually comes from a part of the combustible material used, but it would be possible to use solar furnaces to avoid wasting carbon, and to be able to use base materials that are poor in energy: therefore waste that would not be profitable with the current method
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 20/06/15, 11:37

C moa wrote:........

I have the idea of ​​looking for a doctoral school and a PhD student to confirm the research of Professor Laigret and therefore to understand all the ins and outs of this fermentation. It will also be to see how an industrialization is possible (I have a little my idea on it but good). If all goes well, we can of course embark on a trial phase and industrialization scale 1.

A good doctorate is 3 years so it is a commitment on ... 3 years is asked.

You will not find any student to deal with such a moldy subject.

While there is so much to be treated in anaerobic digestion and green chemistry like what is done at Global Bioenergies.

see here :
http://www.enerzine.com/12/18248+demons ... inee+.html
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 20/06/15, 13:33

Read also the article in Usine Nouvelle the 18 June 2015: The bet of chemistry without oil

http://www.usinenouvelle.com/article/le ... le.N335638
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 15/09/15, 22:18

Interresting,

The tracks are numerous, but we are far from producing an oil equivalent

Vegetable oil can be a fuel, no need for a complex plant for that Image
0 x