Renewable oil by Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/04/10, 15:52

Very interesting this topic of your forum !!!
I did not know that oil was also easy to do with giving gastroenteritis !!
Only this bacterium is known as a poison on google and I think for that reason was completely forgotten she did google on oil !!!
http://www.idph.state.il.us/Bioterroris ... ridium.htm
Clostridium perfringens toxins as weapons: The toxins can be purified into a Concentrated form. They Would Most Likely be aerosolized, ALTHOUGH They aussi Could be Placed in water or food.

Please note: Just because you come into touch with a Clostridium perfringens toxin Does not mean you will get sick from it.

What happens when someone gets sick from Clostridium perfringens toxins?

* Food poisoning: C rampy stomach pain Followed by diarrhea six to begin May 24 after-hours eating contaminated food. Nausea is common, goal fever and vomiting usually are not symptoms.
* Purified toxins (weapon): Release of purified toxin May-have multiple effects. The effects will depend on the strain of bacteria used, the kind of purified toxin, the method of release and the amount taken into the body. The toxins can produce-
o Stomach effects: Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and watery or bloody diarrhea with crampy stomach pain.
o Respiratory effects: Difficulty in breathing, wheezing and coughing. Mouth and throat pain With Some blood in the saliva and sputum May be possible.
o Skin effects: Burning pain, redness, itching, rash or blisters.
o Brain and nerve effects: One of the toxins produced (called epsilon toxin) in the brains and nerves of animals in laboratory tests. It can lead to dizziness, difficulty with balance and coma. It is possible that these effects may occur in humans.

So even if it works, there will be a refusal to allow instead of septic tanks for cultivating a poison !!!
Although this bacterium behind all of it.
Nevertheless, we must be cautious in handling drums of waste heated without oxygen to oil !!
It must be very easy with the conditions of the Dr. Jean Laigret and disinfecting after.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/04/10, 22:20

all manner all fuel are poison wood methanol or pure ethanol ...

So a tank full of fermenting bacterium will not be more dangerous than the finished fuel tank

the anaerobic bacterium is not very dangerous because it can not develop in normal condition

I will soon resume my methanization test: I have an old forsaken tank full of shit depui some anné that does more methane, but contains many black product: it would have made of oil?

I thought the only product will be useful methane, and the residue after methanization would only trash, but should be analyzed more closely: there would not he a little oil ...

distiler the oil is not difficult: I already distilled from mixtures of oil and tar, or oil and drain oil: ca requires much less energy than distilling alcol and water
0 x
edfed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by edfed » 04/04/10, 23:40

I thought the only product will be useful methane, and the residue after methanization would only trash, but should be analyzed more closely: there would not he a little oil ...

fast, take an ice ax, you can be found an oil well.
: Lol:

In any case, it's boring, avevc shit that generated continuously, there is plenty to do in truth.

but are "normal" people ready to make fuel with their shit? I imagine the advertisers here twisting their brains to sell the idea.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/04/10, 00:04

no pickaxe! if I dig I will first empty my tank and lose the liter of oil that she made in 2 years ...

more seriously I left to overflow into believing that the methanization was finished without imagining that the bacterium could've also make oil

Yet the black traces the tank overflows or that look good are traces of engine oil!

edfed make fuel is not a job for normal people

normal people are Customer Review

econologists are not normal

I did not want to be normal
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/04/10, 00:40

Totally agree, methanol is a poison in the wine, but it takes little microbes to scare and I think that is the reason of forgetfulness on google and scientific population of the discovery of Dr. John Laigret.
Replication should be hot anaerobic experiences that should be easy but it is different from anaerobic digestion !!!
Taking all the lost wood waste, we must do a lot of oil, if we do not burn?
The bottom of the tank is black rotten organic matter more or less oil and once dried test is to see if it burns and the other a simple distillation will give information on its composition.
Addling sloppily in large heaps is obtained this kind of black.

Finally life since 500millions years by photosynthesis, to each plant material carbon atom formed, releases a molecule O2 in air.
As oxygen is thus renewed roughly every 200000ans on 500millions years life has created 5x500 = 2500 times more carbon than it takes to burn all the oxygen present in the atmosphere !!!
What proportion has accumulated in terrestrial depths on the seabed is not clear, but even 1% is enough to give oil, methane and coal reserve 25fois which burn the oxygen on Earth! !!
For this reason, in my opinion, it is not near its depletion of fossil fuels accumulated hundreds of millions of years !!
It may burn all our oxygen before and die of asphyxiation in the long term!
It is imperative to limit our consumption of fuels not only because of CO2 but to ensure the renewal of the annual oxygen !!
By our fuel by photosynthesis is responsible for the conservation of oxygen from the air.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/04/10, 13:51

I read some of the old text reproduced in this topic: I have not found enough precise information about whether a fermentation system only has to destine of oil standing: if it was so simple there although someone would have done

I prefer to rely on the simple methanistion the proof operation is not to do

then change the chemical composition with iodine to make a bit of oil in the same tank will be a progress

making oil with olive oil soap is absolutely absurd: no possible return!

value what is oily in green trash is more boring: the privet fruit of the ash and I do not know what was quoted at the beginning of this topic

remains the problem spill: a little bit of oil in a lot of water is not easy to separate: it is quite possible that the little oil product is a source of polution: that it does so only make dirtier the trash of methanization

Less than a ca integrate other recovery: there is also the ammonia has to recover the residue of distilant methanistion: it is an operation that is not only profitable for ammonia, but a few 'ammonia + a little oil + some indescribable and eventually monetize the gas plant
0 x
edfed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by edfed » 05/04/10, 15:14

making oil with olive oil soap is absolutely absurd: no possible return!

this property is profitable to live?
or rather, her life is profitable?

profitability is only relevant in a capitalist system.
gold, oil production by reprocessing waste would be anti-capitalist, I speak of modern capitalism, that of the year and some 2000.

So, already, exclude capitalism, market economy, and trade excessively.

Then, stop deforestation and construction of roads.

etc etc ... a great break tete with thousands of unknowns, some had better be deleted altogether, to simplify the equation.

if the world is there, it's not because of the ecology, but because of everything else that forms a big pile of shit, ready to be converted into oil. :D
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/04/10, 02:57

By reading the information of the patent, one must be able to reproduce the formation of natural oil underground from various plant waste, algae, as it happens:
1) anaerobic buried at the bottom of a shallow sea so 2 ° with seawater (iodine salts) 3) some pressure 4 Bars) earth minerals (silica, clays) 5) temperature (30 40 ° C) 5 ) conventional anaerobic microbes of the earth
With some variables minerals patent, we must accelerate the formation of natural oil !!
You feel the need to start a biogas stops due to good conditions and not passing the oil formation, incomplete conversion of plant waste by frustration good conditions for the bacteria so it stays carbon chains unconverted methane and therefore oil !!
One can try on small volumes of a 10 liters.
The petroleum interest is that liquid it is easier to carry than methane.
Finally oil formation is not limited to the fats, olive soap, but to all plant waste such as anaerobic digestion, especially algae.
0 x
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 28/11/10, 20:39

News from ??

:|
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/11/10, 21:33

I think of this story of oil, when I see the pool that I use as a comencé digester 3 years ago and I have to give up: there is black inside, this is the oil?

possible, but if it makes 0.1 3 kg of oil in m3 shit, not easy to sort

nature has had more time: the oil slick that was soon finished pumping milenaires we had to separate the biomass that produced
0 x