Mixoil of Ecogras: recycling of frying oil and fuel oil

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/08, 10:33

jonule wrote:what is the brand of the burner, how to have an idea?

We already have a subject on it: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 24/06/08, 10:49

Christophe wrote:
Note to confirm: ca decanted to prevent too much or worse than ca solidifies according to the degree of hydrogenation (use of the oil) to the bottom of your tank I advise you to gradually put in an intermediate tank between the tank and the oil filter ...

That it may be a little harder to implement.

On the other hand I will not put either 100L oil in my tank. It's just 3 / 4L whenever we clean the fryer.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/08, 10:54

Just 3 / 4L * X Oil stagnant deep in the end it makes a package.

It's simple up to confirm or refute a simple test would be to do:

Mix of old oil (well worn solidified) with GO in a jar and see how does it behaves over the months: maybe I'm wrong and that it remains homogeneous but I have doubts still.

This remark is not valid with recess new oil though with certain road GO ca seem pose problems.

We had tests in this direction:
https://www.econologie.com/miscibilite-h ... -3023.html

Conclusions: holding mixtures in winter and after 2 weeks is almost complete. The start of oil solidification shows that it is very risky to drive at 100% oil in cold periods but the frozen oil again became perfectly fluid when mixed with kerosene.

Debate:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/gasoil-inc ... t1984.html
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/06/08, 10:58

It's simple:
When you do a mixture two times for the mower, and that mixture remains quiet all winter, there is interest in remixing this mixture before refuel the mower because after 6 months of rest, a big of the oil was redeposited at the bottom of the tank ...
Same for the gas oil blend oil, heavy fall to the bottom.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/08, 10:59

Good point the right, but gasoline and heating oil are not the same products (yes), oil is more sible with oil than gasoline.
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 24/06/08, 11:14

I'll do some testing the next time we change the oil in the fryer.
For the cold on the other hand no problem my tanks are in the garage.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 24/06/08, 11:22

forLe cold there are professional products otherwise chuaffage of oil works miracles he wants to -50 ° C and improves combustion: spray ;-)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/06/08, 11:46

jonule wrote:forLe cold there are professional products otherwise chuaffage of oil works miracles he wants to -50 ° C and improves combustion: spray ;-)

Yes, I have a buddy who puts 75% oil, and 25% of heating oil in his tank ... but it's prohibited (for cars)
Not for heating :D
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 24/06/08, 12:17

jonule wrote:forLe cold there are professional products otherwise chuaffage of oil works miracles he wants to -50 ° C and improves combustion: spray ;-)

the heating oil that resists these temperatures contains an additive no? besides when we order oil (at least at home) the merchant asks if the tanks are inside or outside to know if we want antifreeze additive in oil or not.
0 x
Christophe Oudelin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Christophe Oudelin » 24/06/08, 12:23

Christophe wrote:
Christophe Oudelin wrote:For very technical questions about burners, attach the Chaufmafrite asso (created by the activities of Roule Ma Frite) whose president is Alain to 06-18-20-38-68 and gralain@free.fr.

General remark: when asking a question about a forum it is not to be redirected to an email or worse a mobile phone that only benefits one person.

Ce forum is a place of exchange ...

You want an example of exchange of work: a modification of a water recirculation / injection boiler designed from A to Z on the forum

ps: Reynders of response nice!

It is in the direction of the exchange that I allowed myself to let the coordinates of a much more competent than me in this matter.
where prohibited by charter or other, I apologize but I was not aware.

To bounce on the conservation of the oil with the cold, I take the test to retain the filtered oil in September to 1 20% micron mixed with diesel (it was a fuel use). No redécantation is suvenue throughout the winter and into the summer. It was stored in an unheated shed. Only the increased viscosity.
We experimented with 0,16% acetone in oil and the results are identical. Ecologically, what is best? This I do not know.

Christopher O
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."