Mixoil of Ecogras: recycling of frying oil and fuel oil

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe Oudelin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Christophe Oudelin » 24/06/08, 06:20

Given the lack of insulation in the premises (200m2 of offices) that we occupy, we had to spend between 3000 and 4000 L of oil this winter.
RMF will do discharge tests, also in the engines, but in any case, the combustion being good, the benefit is that which we know for frying oils: no addition of CO2, no heavy metals and unbeatable energy efficiency.

Christophe
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/06/08, 07:23

EVEN wrote:I associate myself with Christophe by asking myself why we are not more interested in recycling frying oils as part of a supplement to diesel? For the smell there must be solutions

Found on Oliomobile: (letter from Minister Reynders):
Dear Sir,

I have received your email regarding the authorized sale of rapeseed oil. It caught my attention and I thank you.

As Minister of Finance, I have taken steps to ensure that rapeseed oil sold by a farmer or a farmers' association, directly to a consumer, is fully exempt from excise duty. Since April 3, 2006, the sale of tax-free rapeseed oil has been authorized by the Ministry of Finance.

This is state aid exceptionally granted by the European Commission in what is called a niche market, that is to say anecdotally for only a few vehicles. The risk is that the authorization will be withdrawn in case the phenomenon increases.

More generally, European Directive 2003/30 / EC aims to encourage member states to integrate a certain rate of biofuel into the conventional fuels available at service stations. So I have taken tax exemption measures for biofuels which aim to make their cost at the pump attractive to the consumer and their production profitable compared to conventional fuels.

As of this fall, 3,37% of rapeseed derivatives will be mixed in the diesel sold to Belgian pumps with a target of 5% in the long term (7% of bioethanol in petrol).
I have no objection to you reproducing my answer on the forum of Oliomobile.

Remaining at your disposal, please accept, dear Mr. Haulait, the expression of my distinguished feelings.
0 x
Christophe Oudelin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Christophe Oudelin » 24/06/08, 07:43

In my opinion, fried oils disturb government officials and certain companies because anyone can recycle in their garage or garden.

For the smell, we carried out conclusive tests when I was working at Roule Ma Frite. This additive is partly composed of a mixture of essential oils and it is developed by a laboratory.
Despite the effectiveness of the product, we did not follow up because the smell was for us a sign of distinction, of interest and allowed to talk about ecology to anyone.
We preferred to reserve this product for communities because the cost was 0,12 € per liter provided you take 200L.

Christopher O
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 24/06/08, 09:21

When I change the oil in my fryer instead of swinging it, can I filter it and put it in my oil tank for this winter? : Cheesy:

This is a serious question. : Cheesy:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 24/06/08, 09:29

30% without changes in winter, 50% in summer
otherwise for 100%, use a kit! -)

question: how do you transform a burner?
starting on oil, or "dual-fuel kit" system?
I imagine no kit because the boiler starts intermittently?

what changes do you make?

please
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 24/06/08, 09:38

it's good to know, I know what I'm going to do long winter evenings this year : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe Oudelin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Christophe Oudelin » 24/06/08, 10:15

jonule wrote:30% without changes in winter, 50% in summer
otherwise for 100%, use a kit! -)

question: how do you transform a burner?
starting on oil, or "dual-fuel kit" system?
I imagine no kit because the boiler starts intermittently?

what changes do you make?

please

For very technical questions about burners, attach the Chaufmafrite asso (created by the activities of Roule Ma Frite) whose president is Alain to 06-18-20-38-68 and gralain@free.fr.

The multi-fuel burner that we have starts directly on the oil and not on fuel like in a bi-fuel.

Christopher O
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/08, 10:20

Christophe Oudelin wrote:For very technical questions about burners, attach the Chaufmafrite asso (created by the activities of Roule Ma Frite) whose president is Alain to 06-18-20-38-68 and gralain@free.fr.

General remark: when asking a question about a forum it is not to be redirected to an email or worse a mobile phone that only benefits one person.

Ce forum is a place of exchange ...

You want an example of exchange of work: a modification of a water recirculation / injection boiler designed from A to Z on the forum

ps: Reynders of response nice!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/08, 10:26

Matt113 wrote:When I change the oil in my fryer instead of swinging it, can I filter it and put it in my oil tank for this winter? : Cheesy:

This is a serious question. : Cheesy:

Anyway you can. Filtration with a coffee filter should suffice.

Note to confirm: ca decanted to prevent too much or worse than ca solidifies according to the degree of hydrogenation (use of the oil) to the bottom of your tank I advise you to gradually put in an intermediate tank between the tank and the oil filter ...

Personally I burn it in my deom wood boiler by gradually pouring it over the embers. It should not be top in terms of emissions but hey, we must fry 3 times a year ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 24/06/08, 10:32

for your christophe oil, you should put a beast drop by drop from hospital! -)

> If not for the burner, it is efficient with any type of oil, or what are the parameters to be respected?

I had heard of burners supposedly polycombustibles, which worked badly with oil ...

what is the brand of the burner, how to have an idea?
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."