Microalgae: BFS fuel plant plankton in Alicante

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 23/03/12, 15:38

Hello ,
a link released this morning
http://www.universcience.tv/media/3664/ ... rants.html
a + laude
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/12, 15:47

Well the video of clasou! Good summary on the 2ieme and 3ieme generations of biofuels!

On the other hand mistrust on cyanobacteria GMO ...

dedeleco wrote:Not visible in France, sorry !!!

Ben as usual ...

There are surely some equivalents on youtube! Type BFS :)
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 23/03/12, 16:04

Well, it's nice to give me a good point : Cheesy:
But she is ace of me.
sniff
a + claude
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/12, 16:24

Oh well, aren't you the "old teacher"? : Mrgreen:
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 24/03/12, 06:27

Well, I do not recognize myself and without the subtitles, I do not understand myself.
Moreover, we consider ourselves more like an old monkey than an old sage. :P
And that's the flattering days.: Shock:
a + claude
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 25/03/12, 12:43

clasou wrote:Hello ,
a link released this morning
http://www.universcience.tv/media/3664/ ... rants.html
a + laude

This link gives no new information about BFS.
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 25/03/12, 12:48

Hello to you,
I did not say that it brings information, I just say here is a link.
All the world does not have the infused science, so me like other sum of the times plaintiff of extension by competent people.
it can help to follow certain topics.
Of course for others.
a + claude
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/13, 12:18

Short report on Euronews: http://fr.euronews.com/2013/01/23/l-ene ... ro-algues/ about the company Ennesys

In the future, one could well live skyscrapers powered by micro-algae. The engineers of the French company Ennesys have developed a system that transforms the wastewater of a residential building into energy.
Wastewater is loaded with organic elements: an ideal fertilizer for micro-algae. Demonstration.

"We are recovering the wastewater from the building," says Jean-Louis Kindler, managing director of Ennesys. "We dilute these wastewater so that it can be assimilated by micro-algae, which will consume the pollution that is in these wastewater. Micro-algae grow. Then these microalgae are separated. On the one hand in oil and on the other hand in plant biomass, which will be recovered. This oil can then be used as a fuel, in a lamp for example, to produce energy, either in the form of heat or in the form of electricity.

To achieve this result, the engineers installed on a roof photobioreactors, transparent tubes where waste water circulates. Under the action of light, micro-algae proliferate. Before being recovered as an oil.

"Before, the extraction of algae was done by centrifugation, an extremely energy-intensive technology", notes Laurent Robelin, project director. "Here we have a system that is very soft, which by electromagnetic shock and micro-bubbling allows to separate the algal matter from the water".

The fuel collected has the same energy value as coal.
And the recovered water is as good as rainwater.

"It's a wastewater treatment system that produces energy. Or vice versa, it is a system of energy production that cleans the wastewater, "says Pierre Tauzinat, the boss of Ennesys.

Thanks to the micro-algae, it is 80% of the energy needs of a building that could be produced. Second good news: this system would be guaranteed zero CO2.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/13, 12:24

Their site is incomplete / not finished but gives some information (look at the press review) to learn about the subject and their technology: http://www.ennesys.com/
0 x
Leila.Grandmontagne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Leila.Grandmontagne » 02/06/13, 01:49

Thank you for these documents and articles, the synthesis of this "" blue oil "by these micro algae in a factory in Alicante seems really promising!

There is also now, in biotechnology, the Deinove laboratory, which has announced that it has succeeded in producing second-generation bioethanol via a bacterium.

Decidedly, these microorganisms could prove to be our allies in the race against the lack of fuel, and the finding of a clean fuel ^^ '

It remains to be seen whether the quantity produced and the price at the exit will be realistic for the mission they have given themselves; )
source:
http://www.lepoint.fr/science/du-biocar ... 891_25.php :D :D :D :D
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."