India could carburer to plastic

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/09/09, 11:24

Canister ... The coffins presented are in fact watertight vaults for burying people avoiding polluting the water table, the holocaust wagons are wagons for transporting cars and various military equipment ... have not looked at everything but the may that I saw has the merit of seeming too big to be true ....

In addition .... According to their forecasts we should be in the first phase ... They still think big with the suppression of 90% of the world population ... Even by putting 4 or 5 per box ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/09, 11:36

Ah here I am reassured!

N'empeche guatanamo is not a can ...

In the event of genocide I don't see too much interest in having coffins you know! : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/09/09, 11:51

I'm not reassured so far .... 70 years ago ... It went like a letter to the post ... This kind of media hype can just as easily be done to unmask and monitor opponents a regime or system..this in order to better control them again ... Having eyecups it prevents you from seeing everything but widening your field of vision too much goes to everyone, it diverts from the essential ...
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 10/09/09, 12:11

Logan wrote: I note that by their own admission, the economic viability is not demonstrated.

it can be translated as:

To transform 1 kg plastic 1 kg of oil, you have to spend energy in the conversion process: more 1 kg of oil equivalent.
Or in other words, the process consumes more energy than it used to produce.

FYI, according to ADEME figures, to have 1L of petrol at the pump, you need ... 1.3L of petroleum (or equivalent) in refining + transport. So 1L consumed in the car = 2.3L in total.

In their case, if you need "1L" of plastic for 1L of gasoline, that's about 25% (the 0.3L difference) of savings compared to crude. A real second life for oil!
On the other hand, if you need 1 kg of plastic to have 1 kg of petroleum, and then refine it into petrol ... it would be beneficial to recover a lot of plastic ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/09, 12:14

abyssin3 wrote:FYI, according to ADEME figures, to have 1L of petrol at the pump, you need ... 1.3L of petroleum (or equivalent) in refining + transport. So 1L consumed in the car = 2.3L in total.

Ah no, it's 1.3 not 2.3! And .3 is already a lot for an average (high assumption).

The worst case is the Canadian oil sands or to extract 2 you must consume 1 barrel (33% therefore excluding transport and refining).
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/09/09, 19:47

abyssin3 wrote: FYI, according to ADEME figures, to have 1L of petrol at the pump, you need ... 1.3L of petroleum (or equivalent) in refining + transport. So 1L consumed in the car = 2.3L in total.

In their case, if you need "1L" of plastic for 1L of gasoline, that's about 25% (the 0.3L difference) of savings compared to crude. A real second life for oil!
On the other hand, if you need 1 kg of plastic to have 1 kg of petroleum, and then refine it into petrol ... it would be beneficial to recover a lot of plastic ...

pffff.......

it is 1.3 liters of petroleum at the inlet which gives the outlet 1 liter of fuel.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/09/09, 19:52

Nothing is lost, everything is transformed: plastic and algae become fuel. And hydrogen could drive cars faster than expected

A solution for mountains of plastic waste?

How about if you were allowed to turn your plastic waste into fuel for your car? On September 16, the American company Envion inaugurated in Washington DC, its new plant for converting plastic into fuel oil. By heating the plastic with infrared energy, the company says it can create fuel.

This process, which removes hydrocarbons without doing any catalysis, would make it possible to save 82% of energy, whereas the methods used before led to a net loss.

seen here: http://energie.lexpansion.com/articles/ ... -petrole-/

for the coup of India (beginning of the wire), I had seen that on TV, it seems that it is in the end of the can.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/11, 18:42

A recent video on the process developed in Japan in 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGabrorRS8

Details about https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-plastiq ... 10117.html

A Quebec company invests in an equivalent system: http://www.enerkem.com/fr/accueil.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/09/15, 11:35

plastics are full of various additives and spoiled: making clean fuel must be possible by limiting themselves to certain very clean plastic, but to accept any plastic waste it is a blow to make polluting fuel ... this is certainly why all these old procedures have been abandoned, the more we advance the more severe we are on the pollution of the vehicle: it is no longer acceptable to make dirty fuel

for me the good use of plastic waste is the big thermal power station to make electricity: the plastic burns well without transforming it into other fuel, and on a big installation it is profitable to do what it takes to to not pollute

the solution for the future is not simple combustion but gasification (gasifier): the first partial combustion in the gasifier makes a gas easier to purify than the smoke from an incinerator ... then the combustion of the gas can to do in high efficiency heat engines
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/09/15, 12:03

I had recently seen on television, a report on an Englishman established in Spain, who sold turnkey factories.

The transformation takes place by pyrolysis under atmosphere in oxygen of the old plastics. The reaction takes place on the side of 4 or 600 ° C.

It is in fact that the yield is quite poor, since it is necessary to heat, unless using a solar oven (that's my opinion)

Why produce plastic oil, rather than heat? It is a question of local needs: in a country such as Spain or Mexico, or African countries, there is more need for liquid fuel for mobile applications while pure heat can be produced otherwise.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."