India could carburer to plastic

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/08/08, 00:29

ah well here, you really have to ask politely here to have kekchose! 8)
thanks for the links and the explanation ...

Well,

I admit that I did not go too much to see what you wrote as an engineer, I focused more on the rest of the forum, very good ... I admit, however, that I did not experience the pantone, I had just finalized an assembly before my move, but it was on a petrol mower, not on a diesel.

I still note the end of one of your articles:
"It remains to be seen what happens to obtain such good results!" which gives access to other hypotheses, which are not all experienced / concluded it seems to me?

tell yourself that i am not questioning anything, i found the idea still well suited ... i am thinking strongly about injecting vaporized hydrocarbons into a heated bubbler, even without a reactor, what do you think?
I'm also talking about a montage that would be well done.

but hey it is also to collect your opinion, if it has changed, evolved or I do not know, but hey if the master pantone tells me to stop saying bullshit without anything else, I will stop worry , it was to advance the shmilblick, otherwise it will stagnate a bit I think ;-)

uh maybe you should calm down the coffee? :? :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/08, 00:39

Already for coffee do not push: you exaggerate deeply there ...

Look at the dates of writing articles ... to know if the assumptions made there are still valid or not ...

For magnetism it's been a long time that we tell you it's pipo: at best it's a consequence of ionization. This is the most plausible hypothesis: https://www.econologie.com/forums/explicatio ... t2917.html

In no case is magnetism a cause, it is a consequence ... sorry for the ecolopipo who still believe in it ... I hope there are not too many ...

I am strongly thinking of injecting vaporized hydrocarbons into a heated bubbler, even without a reactor, what do you think?

This is nonsense ... already we can not evaporate diesel in an unheated bubbler so ... do you think that oil companies build refineries for nothing?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/08/08, 00:58

good ok, polite - polite then; but hey it was to mess around ;-)

> well precisely, I see the Pantone a bit like a super refiner, a cracker, uh I no longer remember the exact word, reforming?

it's a shame, laigret oil could have worked directly in it! -)

for magnetism I agree with you, it can be a consequence rather than a cause, but it is there, after the explanations there is not only one you know well.

for diesel which does not evaporate in an unheated bubbler it does not surprise me: if you want to vaporize it, you have to heat it!
a bit like the experience of the lejustemilieu oil burner (electric preheating of vegetable oil, then ignition).

gashuile does not evaporate like gasoline, which it evaporates freely in the air.

I also heard from a farmer that some old petrol engines (small gray tractor?) could start on petrol and hot switch to fuel oil ... that's for sure I am not talking about the latest petrol engine technology, but a system adaptable to an engine, to be injected when it is hot, such as tractors, trucks, generator sets, boiler rooms etc ...
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 08/09/09, 22:49

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/09, 09:26

Global innovation

Ah ah ah ... well it depends when the site was written! If it is it is before the Indians? : Mrgreen: But for what we do with the Indians ... RAS for 5 years so good.

And there at least there we ... a very early explanation ... obviously we know neither the catalysts nor the additives ...

World Innovation: Transformation of plastics into energy

We offer a transformation process for plastics and used mechanical oils. The operation of this process is similar to cracking crude oil. At 400 degrees C, it breaks down the long hydrocarbon chains which vaporize and condense in the form of fuel.

Description of the transformation process

The waste is crushed and then brought up to temperature by friction. They reach around 250 °. They are put into paste by adding a little water then they will be directed to the reactor then slowly increased in temperature between 340 ° and 460 ° depending on the materials. With this depolymerization fractionation process we will create a hydrocarbon vapor in the distillation column. What has been put in hydrocarbon will join an intermediate tank then the rest will be cooled in a condenser to return to the column until there is hydrocarbon. The waste is black bituminous waste that could be used in road construction.

The scrabbler (diagram on the following page) is patented, it is the important part allowing to properly regulate the passage of temperature. With this process we ensure that only 4,5% of gas is produced and not 40%. This small production is used for the operation of the burner for heating.é the reactor. The strength of the process is to ensure the quality of diesel production with different raw materials.

The advantage of this process is that it is possible to transform different organic materials into gas oil or fuel oil without producing dioxin or furan.
Today we know how to transform plastics, washing oils, mechanical oils. The transformation of fats and gums is in theory possible but we still have to carry out tests.

This transformation process will make it possible to recycle waste materials.

In short it is experimental: no cost or details are announced ...

ps: they are Alsatians! :)
0 x
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ken » 10/09/09, 08:20

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/09/09, 09:00

You are also going to put us the links of the concentration camps ricains, wagons of deportation and plastic coffins of FEMA here ken ??? ....

yes you can : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: It doesn't seem to have attracted many people to the green pages ...

It looks like great panic show misinformation ... But not much tangible ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/09, 09:03

Ken it's very fine ... :| : Cheesy:

What is FEMA Macro?

ps: good without laughing, on the overall balance sheet, the use of human fat would obviously be the worst biofuel ... when we know that it takes 10 fossil calories to make 1 calorie of human food ... And how much is the human body capable of storing fat? 1%, 0.1% of the energy consumed? Anyway ... that kind of thing has to stay in humor ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/09/09, 10:48

Federal Emergency Management Agency ..

An American organization which would have prepared the establishment of the martial law in the states, with (according to the videos of misinformation which drag on the net) preparation of a new holocaust against all the opponents and rebels with the regime in place .... ...
It goes even further in the name of sustainable development ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8pzsk ... se-ur_news
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/09/09, 10:51

Ah that's "everything"!

Just American Nazis ... : Mrgreen: : Cry: : Evil:
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."