India could carburer to plastic

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 19/08/08, 04:11

Mega-UP

to ask if qq1 had news since time?
Because not on my side (without having specifically sought ca but surfing qd mm sites that can talk about it).
We look forward to seeing you!
Dreamer
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 19/08/08, 10:10

dreamer wrote:Mega-UP

Because not on my side (without having specifically sought ca but surfing qd mm sites that can talk about it).
Dreamer

We will have news soon when the process is reinvented again for the nth time by another country. The process is not new since I saw it in operation in Japan in the 60s, it was then abandoned. Since then it has been reinvented by other countries (Israel for example, see Science & Vie).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/08, 10:11

+1 with Leo ... : Evil:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/08/08, 14:44

unrefined fuel: it goes straight into a pantone bubbler, right? : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/08, 15:54

Are you going to stop saying bullshit Jonule please?
: Cry:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/08/08, 16:40

??
what bullshit?

wikipedia wrote:The goal is to use a fuel containing 25% hydrocarbons (gasoline, fuel oil, used waste oil, crude oil, etc.) + 75% water (rain water, well water, tap water or simply from the gray water treatment system, etc.)

that's what there is in the bubbler, allowing once the hot engine to be able to put fuel instead of gasoline, that's why I make the parrallèle with an unrefined fuel!

refining is what makes petroleum car manufacturers rich, coming out of more and more advanced engines for a fossil fuel that requires more and more refined and therefore expensive fuel.
the guy in the article even says to use it as is unrefined in his engine, which must therefore be a diesel.

well, it was just to make the parallel with wasted plastic and pantone engine .....
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 19/08/08, 19:53

Leo Maximus wrote:
dreamer wrote:Mega-UP

Dreamer

We will have news soon when the process is reinvented again for the nth time by another country. The process is not new since I saw it in operation in Japan in the 60s, it was then abandoned. Since then it has been reinvented by other countries (Israel for example, see Science & Vie).

Um ... okay ...
thanks then
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/08, 20:00

jonule wrote:??
what bullshit?

wikipedia wrote:The goal is to use a fuel containing 25% hydrocarbons (gasoline, fuel oil, used waste oil, crude oil, etc.) + 75% water (rain water, well water, tap water or simply from the gray water treatment system, etc.)

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: FOUTAISES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b] It is because of such facts and bullshit that we still pass for clowns and enlightened as soon as we pronounce the word "pantone" ... even in "Gillier Pantone"

But this situation suits some ...

You see jonule you just confirmed that you are telling bullshit: you copy / paste without checking the info ...

You'd better spend some time reading the articles I wrote on the site (not the forum) for years ... at least it's concrete! : Evil:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 19/08/08, 23:58

heyo calmos baybé let's stay coolos : Cheesy:

ok I admit for wiki it's not very smart ... it shows how yes also it is represented "elsewhere" ...

in addition even if I respect your time spent on the pantone process I am a little disappointed with the "concrete" results ... nobody has ever tried the effectiveness of the free magnetized rod for example, am I wrong? otherwise I want to see reassure you;

as you say there is no certainty on the subject, but to experiment the subject, in view of all the participations of this forum, even "scientifically" all the parameters could not be tested, in any case by members of the forum ... well it is a vision that leaves room for future tests ;-)

on the other hand I see that you denigrate, either, but without giving a precise link : Cheesy:

----------------------

to come back to the bubbler and to the hydrocarbons, I think the bubbler is able to vaporize a gas of hydrocarbons (unrefined or mixture of gasoline / diesel for example) flammable and aspirable by the engine, only in simple aspiration in upstream of the air filter anyway ?! I don't see how the reactor would hurt it, on the contrary?

EXPLAIN ME BORDEL STP, NOT TAP! 8)

go what's not just india that can roll with mixed hydrocarbons
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/08, 00:08

jonule wrote:on the other hand I see that you denigrate, either, but without giving a precise link : Cheesy:

So there it is the bouquet ...Image You do it on purpose or have you never been anywhere other than on forums?

ImageImageImage

I'll give you a good link: https://www.econologie.com headings:

Water doping Gillier Pantone

- Plan and advice for water doping Gillier Pantone on diesel engine
- Analysis of water doped tractors
- Measure performance well
- Hoses and connection to the engine
- Steam generator, design and production
- Steam generator, principle and advantages
- Industrial and pantone gillier engine
- Interview with Christophe Martz
- Interview with Christophe Martz part 2
- Montage gillier pantone at Vitry sur Orne town hall, press review
- First start-up and links
- Press: autoplus newspaper
- Press: Action AutoMoto magazine
- Realization of the evaporator
- Realization of the reactor

Water doping: scientific hypotheses and explanations

- Introduction
- Water thermolysis hypothesis
- Ionization of water vapor
- Ionization of water vapor and gillier-pantone engine, right of reply to Science et Vie
- Summary of the facts and results on the Gillier-Pantone process
- Synthesis of theses and hypotheses on the Gillier-Pantone process

You will start with this:
https://www.econologie.com/synthese-des- ... -3588.html
and that:
https://www.econologie.com/synthese-des- ... -3589.html
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."