HVP Fuel: comparative combustion oil palm oil

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
proslash
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

slt

by proslash » 27/07/11, 19:57

No problem because the kit is warm white 5cm before the injection pump and heated oil permanently with a candle 12v! As soon as the editor warms up to 90degre! The kit can be extinguished voila
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: just heat the oil

by gildas » 27/07/11, 20:39

proslash wrote:to solve the problem of viscosity of the oil, it is enough to install a small kit reheater including a candle + a pierced plate aluminum or will circulate the oil with a pipe of diameter 8mm for peugeot of 205td for example

Well, it looks interesting if you gain heat at startup.

(A diagram or a small photo to better understand will be welcome 8) )

Look at the effects of rapeseed oil and SP 95 on my diesel clio (15% oil and a bit of SP.)
https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-diesel-consommer-moins-avec-un-peu-de-sp95-t5849-870.html
0 x
proslash
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

slt

by proslash » 27/07/11, 20:52

Thank you for the information but I do not have a black smoke and rag! My injection pump is lucas TD j had changed gasket lid and turbocharger car diesel leak 100% diesel 350 oookm

Mix 1litre ethanol and 5litres Rapeseed shakes and wait for one night!
In the morning I heat 2min with my kit candle 8mm branch next to the injection pump! I start the first time after I let 5minutes turn before driving in fact! Engine has 90degre feels nothing at all it is superb! I do not admit that I have not encountered a problem of black smoke.
0 x