HVP: oily search for reportage on TF1

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

HVP: oily search for reportage on TF1

by Christophe » 22/08/08, 16:52

I just had a TF1 reporter on the phone, he would look for someone to film at home who runs on oil (pure or, better used) in order to participate in a 70-minute program (new for the start of the school year entitled " Investigations and Revelations ") which will take place in the second part of the evening. Diffusion: October / November.

He prefers an individual that an association already known. Location: France in priority but Belgium or Switzerland could be ok. (the ideal would be a HVB recycled oil + Pantone)

Notice to the amateurs, if you like, contact me in MP or by email and I will transmit to the journalist.
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 08 / 08, 16: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 22/08/08, 16:55

on TF1?
wow I feel that the conclusion of the report will be terrible! : Lol:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/08, 16:56

Ah jonule, you roll to oil yourself! Go zou you are designated in advance !! 8) You will finally be able to shout in broad daylight :) :)

Hey in fact this show is the "continuation" of the Right to Know!

http://www.toutelatele.com/article.php3 ... icle=11770

It will be titled "After Oil" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/08, 19:17

Ayé the report was done with Pinpin d'olomobile which here is an MP that he addressed to me:

Talking in front of a camera is extremely hard! Moreover they are all the time cutting, making you back, you do again what you were doing, and suddenly, you do not even know what you wanted to say and what you already said! In short, I think it will make a good report. Quite short, but that will put everything on the simplicity of access of the die, on the mechanical side and unravels, and on the ecological side whatever happens. I refused to say that rolling with oil was to save money!
I think I will discourage those who wanted to start saving money (which is not a bad thing in the background!)

That's it, it will appear at the end of November, anyway I will inform everyone on oliombile!

Thank you very much for your help, and I hope I have helped to give a better image to the sector and the agricultural sector (I am very attached because I am a farmer's son !!!)

8) 8) 8)
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 11/09/08, 19:36

8)
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "