HHO ... it works or it's a scam?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/06/15, 12:15

1) the results are published in the aforementioned subject. For my part, by injecting 50 liters of HHO liters / hour into an atmospheric diesel engine (Peugeot Partner 1.9 D) over approximately 4000 km, the differences measured are of the order of 0.2 liters / 100 km. That is to say in the margin of error due to variations in pipe and outside temperature.

2) if you separate the hydrogen from the oxygen, do not speak of HH0, but anyway, a correction by the combustion regulation system is necessary: ​​the car's computer "weighs" by calculation the quantity of oxygen admitted and adapts the injection accordingly. The lambda probe checks that no unburnt oxygen remains.

3) the aim of double-blind tests is precisely that the driver does not adapt his driving. The ideal is of course to discreetly conduct tests on a fleet of vehicles.

For the rest, you said:

Dear friend, why do you think readers of forum are interested in your so-called conclusive answers if you initially did not make sure that you knew the subject satisfactorily, or that you did indeed understand the question asked.

1) rest assured I have studied the question for several years, I even went to follow a year of automotive electronics courses Industrial School of Social Promotion of Thuin) and I am still waiting for a convincing test: double blind performed by someone one who does not sell!

2) please don't call me "my dear friend"
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 06/06/15, 12:27

0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/06/15, 16:20

Rrrrroh, Antoinet, you're even meaner than me! : Oops:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 06/06/15, 16:32

Ha good ??? slim then, yet i'm really limiting myself.

Do not want to kill their E-reputation to all these troud'culs.

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Love and barley sugar, I fucking love you.
(dixit The tutorials)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_FDU8zVQn4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UtgaAr7wEg
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD » 06/06/15, 21:13

elephant wrote:1) the results are published in the aforementioned subject. For my part, by injecting 50 liters of HHO liters / hour into an atmospheric diesel engine (Peugeot Partner 1.9 D) over approximately 4000 km, the differences measured are of the order of 0.2 liters / 100 km. That is to say in the margin of error due to variations in pipe and outside temperature.

2) if you separate the hydrogen from the oxygen, do not speak of HH0, but anyway, a correction by the combustion regulation system is necessary: ​​the car's computer "weighs" by calculation the quantity of oxygen admitted and adapts the injection accordingly. The lambda probe checks that no unburnt oxygen remains.

3) the aim of double-blind tests is precisely that the driver does not adapt his driving. The ideal is of course to discreetly conduct tests on a fleet of vehicles.

For the rest, you said:

Dear friend, why do you think readers of forum are interested in your so-called conclusive answers if you initially did not make sure that you knew the subject satisfactorily, or that you did indeed understand the question asked.

1) rest assured I have studied the question for several years, I even went to follow a year of automotive electronics courses Industrial School of Social Promotion of Thuin) and I am still waiting for a convincing test: double blind performed by someone one who does not sell!

2) please don't call me "my dear friend"

Dear friend,

Your opinion seems therefore based on your own tests, which is indeed commendable, if this is really the case ... I will take a tour of the side of the post that you recommended.

HHO or H2 is the same principle.

At home it works, I save a good 20% on long journeys if my average remains below 2500 revolutions per minute.

For information I do not sell HHO products for the automotive market. Because as I said above, it is a lot of work to achieve a result.

Have you tested your emissions with this system that you have tried?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/06/15, 00:17

Hello,

HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD wrote:I do not sell HHO products for the automotive market
What are you selling?

does this site mean anything to you?
0 x
HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD » 07/06/15, 02:04

We manufacture a torch for industry which operates on the principle of electrolysis.

Here is my presentation post:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post286468.html#286468
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/06/15, 22:50

izentrop wrote:Hello,

HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD wrote:I do not sell HHO products for the automotive market
What are you selling?

does this site mean anything to you?

+1; It must be for trucks / machines etc then ... while waiting to invest the automobile market and to place some commercial links of beyond. :frown:

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD » 08/06/15, 01:45

Dear Flytox,

The internet is swarming with sites like this one, half finished which is selling products for systems HHO. In my opinion, it is not very reasonable to sell electrolysers to general consumers such as motorists or truck drivers for the reasons stated above. These devices are indeed more suitable for the market of enthusiasts / hobbyists.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 08/06/15, 11:15

HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD wrote:2) The use of such a system does not allow the driver to notice anything while driving, so a blind test seems unsuitable.
How would the fact that the driver notices nothing make the double blind method inapplicable :?:
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."