Group electrogene 30 kva to gazoil: saving ideas?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/05/08, 16:03

OK!
like I was at the very first techno festival in tifnit at the time for surrealiste.org, so-called green festival ...

well, if there is a person to start the group, well it's simple: start with diesel, once hot, like 5 minutes later, switch to oil!
100% when the engine is hot, this is the rule. hot engine = stabilized coolant needle.

what do you have like oil? palm no doubt, I said for sunflower rapeseed ... after the palm, it would be necessary to immerse a coil of coolant hose in the tank to fluidify it, and put a heat exchanger at the end of the line (just before injection) "with plates" and zou!

do not forget to return to diesel to extinguish, in order to rinse the line well.

not to neglect the pantone assembly which will reduce consumption by a quarter and eliminate odor and smoke ;-)
0 x
blach
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by blach » 07/05/08, 16:57

Perfect, I'm going to test the oil and keep you posted. Pantonization looks more complicated to implement, it may be in a second step.

I'm not sure what will be easier to recover as oil. Can be used and filtered oils, or palm oil. There too I must inquire.

One last question: if my group consumes 5 l / h of diesel, what should its consumption per hour be with the oil?
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 09/05/08, 11:42

blach wrote:Perfect, I'm going to test the oil and keep you posted. Pantonization looks more complicated to implement, it may be in a second step.

Hello,

yes, oil is the easiest to start with, but steam doping on an electro group gives fairly good results.
for our (association) personal experience, we got 20% on a small group (made china probably) of 7KVA ... we expect a return because it should improve after running in.
for info see here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post77160.html#77160
and here : https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-dopage-vapeur-en-afrique-stage-au-togo-t5147.html
the trick is to make it simple and well proportioned in relation to the engine: diameter of the exhaust, engine suction, engine power ...
sure, the first time it's not easy, but if you have a good welder on hand, a little time and enough to buy a few tubes of scrap, it's not the sea to drink ... I advise you to try, especially since here you will have all the advice you will need! (that's how I started :D)

Good luck for the future.
@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!