Vegetable oils animal fats: energy recycling

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 08/07/08, 09:31

no it's not the site ;-)
I was talking about a car engine, although what you show is not far away, it looks like a tractor engine perkins type, super strong!
I mounted a kit like that on an old VW LT28D, puncture-proof!

for the electro group at 1000 €, he knows how to charge the 12 and 24V batteries! -)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/07/08, 20:13

:? I wonder how much it costs this one
http://www.cogengreen.com/images_cogene ... ngreen.pdf
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/07/08, 23:20

Hello lejustemilieu

Indeed it is superb, can be depreciable for 2 homes? . Because 8KW is still a bit much ...

Finally the basic problem is that if we do not draw electrical power, we will not recover thermal power since the regulation is done on the demand for electrical power. The engine will be idling ....:frown:

The domestic water should be heated, for example with resistors, constantly to ensure that the engine is used "in cruising" and not at idle. But when there is a demand for other electrical (washing machine that starts etc ...) it should be detected and the resistance heating be reduced or even removed, so as not to exceed the available power of the generator or motor.

There must be an electronics engineer capable of handling this kind of manipulation. : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 09/07/08, 23:23

3 l / h of consumption too.

If we count it it makes 72 l / day.

Going to have to rob some fry shops : Mrgreen:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/07/08, 23:24

The domestic water should be heated, for example with resistors, constantly to ensure that the engine is used "in cruising" and not at idle. But when there is a demand for other electrical (washing machine that starts etc ...) it should be detected and the resistance heating be reduced or even removed, so as not to exceed the available power of the generator or motor.

Yes ... it's a bit big ... not easy to find the happy medium. : Cheesy:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/07/08, 10:50

ah but are stubborn!

why run all day? to breathe exhaust gases?

Well ...
1) if the asynchronous motor is started at 3000 rpm + 10% = 3300 rpm, we are not idling, we are for example at 120 km / h in 5th speed ...

2) STORE the electricity produced from the alternator on batteries!

so you just have to start the engine (car, the subject of this subject) for the water to be hot and the batteries charged, I would say 1 hour a day not even, it depends after if we use a hair dryer of course!

and the idle speed is moreover adjusted on bosch, according to T ° C coolant, and other adjustments by screw.

for load / ok detection we offload, see my page on electric wind turbines, with shunt type regulator to weld yourself ;-)

good then tyva-ou_tyvapa?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/07/08, 12:37

jonule wrote:ah but are stubborn!

why run all day? to breathe exhaust gases?

Well ...
1) if the asynchronous motor is started at 3000 rpm + 10% = 3300 rpm, we are not idling, we are for example at 120 km / h in 5th speed ...

2) STORE the electricity produced from the alternator on batteries!

so you just have to start the engine (car, the subject of this subject) for the water to be hot and the batteries charged, I would say 1 hour a day not even, it depends after if we use a hair dryer of course!

and the idle speed is moreover adjusted on bosch, according to T ° C coolant, and other adjustments by screw.

for load / ok detection we offload, see my page on electric wind turbines, with shunt type regulator to weld yourself ;-)
good then tyva-ou_tyvapa?

Thank you Jonule for your answer ...
Especially when you say that;
why run all day? to breathe exhaust gases?(sometimes you have to repeat, repeat)
The last thing that quibbles me is the PUT.N of batteries. :?
This is the eco-friendly problem... but ... compared to coal or nuclear electricity? maybe it's green? or equivalent ... (I don't have the answer)
Store hot water ok
But you have to store electricity in this case (required)
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/07/08, 12:42

all lead acid batteries are recyclable, boxes have made it a business, the rest is a matter of propaganda to avoid the consumer to regenerate his battery himself:
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/elec/regenacu.html

without counting the research (oh well it still hasn't found for the public, maybe for the army, but secret defense eh if we want to win the next war):

http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/doc/NRJ07.jpg
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/doc/NRJ08.jpg
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/07/08, 13:11

:? I'll admit something Jonule ...
I'm ashamed but good.
It's been years that I've seen, read, people who said:
30% oil in your diesel car, no problems, and no changes, except cars with Lucas pumps.
And, I dared not take action ...
Then, with the oil crisis, and the pollution, I put a 2 liter bottle of oil in my tank, just to hear and smell ... I stopped 50% without mechanical or electrical change .
Now, I say to myself WED .. why didn't you do that rather : Evil:
I'm sure lots of people are like me, they're scared ...
It is true that one should not do anything.
On the other hand, there are people like you, who understand faster ...
On the other hand, too, there are dreamers or liars who tell anything.
for example, on a site almost identical to econology, they explain how to transform an oil stove into an oil stove, WITHOUT PROBLEMS ....
It's a dream, I did it, and the oil pierces the bottom of the pot for miles in three days.
Then, I wondered if the gas would not eat my stainless steel chimney, just like the wheat boiler!
And then there are the people who work for the lobby, and who throw out false information.
So the poor internet user has a hard time distinguishing between good wheat and drunkenness; had no the tares :D
I am ashamed of my slowness, of my uncertainties, but I have excuses.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 10/07/08, 13:33

there is no harm.
I even tried to modify heating stoves in petroleum oil, even edited on a book by matt lechien surrealist because he wanted the excluded, but it does not work it eats the wick.

for the oil fuel stove, ditto I am one of the 1st with photos, well it worked it did not pierce the pot but: the oil is not made to heat, like nuclear or fuel . you have to use wood, a good combustion device and insulate at home that's all.

you have to make mistakes to move forward.
I have searched a lot, been on the spot, etc ...
I left from forums who were too reluctant and ready to make money, they were already too slow despite some very good forumeurs which one finds fortunately.

"Now, I say to myself MER .. why didn't you do that rather": well yeah we all say that to each other, it's been over 100 years that it exists and that it was invented for, but it's not what we learned at school ...

PS: for lucas rotodiesel delphi etc, 30% maximum in winter and 50% in summer if not bi-tank kit for 100%.
but everything has been on my site for ages!

at the time on oliomobile vim pissed off everyone by saying "only take the transparent oil to drive, the rest throw it" while we can obviously take everything, ditto for the fineness of filtration: we holds people by the numbers nowadays we must believe, bêêêêê! then sellers of all stripes began to arrive and it was a total disaster, recognized later.
on mecaoil they did not believe that we can drive 100% without a kit with certain vehicles, they were in favor of putting kits on D, TD but not on TDi, HDi, DCi! that's not how we're going to move forward on something, whereas we'll get there when everyone has these vehicles and we're like "but damn why didn't we do that sooner?" ............

but rather let natural selection: let those who are not afraid do it 8)
0 x