Econokit does not bubble on hybrid toyota

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Econokit does not bubble on hybrid toyota

by Leo Maximus » 07/03/19, 23:30

No, it was 165 x 14! : Lol:
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/03/19, 09:36

Hybridization, it works perfectly on the Porsche 919
(Seen on the Sycomoren website)
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 08/03/19, 10:02

Of course, it works great!

German builders, after snickering and declaring "Hybrid? No future!"when the Toyota Prius was presented at the Geneva Motor Show in 1996, they got down to it and now say:"The hybrid car is a German invention ..." : Lol:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 22/03/19, 09:59

So, this Econokit on Toyota Hybrid, what news? :)
0 x
Captain Radote
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Captain Radote » 19/06/22, 11:46

For it to bubble, it has to suck, but why would the air be sucked in when it has to go through the water in the canister by just putting a pipe in the intake hose? It does not stand up, the air passes or the resistance is less through the filter! If you want it to suck up two solutions, either use a vacuum pipe that goes to the air filter if there is one like the 1988 toy, or the simplest drill the intake pipe make a thread and install a screw connection! Beware of filings, the ideal is to disassemble the intake pipe. Ah yes it's work but we get nothing for nothing!

Then it's not over, since there is a hole in the intake the engine will run like a potato and will suck the fleet from the can!
So you have to make a reducer, by inserting a copper tube filled with tin solder into the pipe, drilled to a diameter of 1 mm to reduce the suction as much as possible, it just has to bubble, not bubble, you can also arrive there by putting a valve on the can and by regulating with the small onions with the screw!

If however the creator of the post has not found the solution since the post is old! Anyway it's valid for all cars, for the system but for the savings on modern tanks, I don't believe it, since this damn calculator will compensate for any mods!

The ideal being real cars from the 80s - 90s, not the modern dirt.
0 x
tibo54200
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tibo54200 » 21/07/22, 17:55

Hello everybody

So the kit I really have the idea that it works, let me explain:

I have a reference route Toul-Ludres about 30kms.
arrived at one of the coasts, I was always between 7 and 8l at this stage, (in optimal conditions).
After the installation of the kit and the post that I had published the consumption dropped and the following year in the same conditions I did not exceed 6.5l (5.9 for the best.
But this year the hose that goes to the ionizer glued to the muffler was cut by the heat due to vibrations.
Results the consumption is distributed above 6.5l (between 6.5l and 7.5l)
In short, I asked my mechanic neighbor to give it to me more adequately since he knows the system...
A+
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 21/07/22, 19:00

tibo54200 wrote:So the kit I really have the idea that it works, let me explain:

I have a reference route Toul-Ludres about 30kms.
arrived at one of the coasts, I was always between 7 and 8l at this stage, (in optimal conditions).
After the installation of the kit and the post that I had published the consumption dropped and the following year in the same conditions I did not exceed 6.5l (5.9 for the best.
But this year the hose that goes to the ionizer glued to the muffler was cut by the heat due to vibrations.
Results the consumption is distributed above 6.5l (between 6.5l and 7.5l)
In short, I asked my mechanic neighbor to give it to me more adequately since he knows the system...
A+

Hello tibo54200

Some remarks/ideas:
Your reference route is 30 km (relatively short). As the vehicle takes approximately 7 to 12 km to be really at temperature and therefore in very stable operation, in proportion this is a lot and this introduces a difficulty in the reliability / of the measurement. Maybe you could try to confirm your measurements on a longer typical course?

Can you take pictures of the setup for us? :D
2 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132