E85 ethanol kit for gasoline vehicles -> Who tried?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
vassago076
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vassago076 » 13/01/08, 11:49

Flytox wrote:
In short, the additive graphite in the oil leaves me skeptical. : Mrgreen: By cons adding 0.5 1% oil to its essence, it's something they did on F8 V1 Cosworth to extend the life of the indirect injection system and the high engine.

A+

what type of oil do you think ?, 5w40-10w40-15w40 or 2 Synthesis Oil? or even another, chainsaw chain (the last one for laughs : Cheesy: )
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/01/08, 12:12

Hello Vassago076

vassago076 wrote:what type of oil do you think ?, 5w40-10w40-15w40 or 2 Synthesis Oil? or even another, chainsaw chain (the last one for laughs : Cheesy: )

Oil diluted to less than 1% in gasoline, I guess we do not care about its viscosity and that the main thing is that the engine burns it with minimal ash and other polluting residues.
The oil 2 time meets these specifications. It only remains to check its miscibility with your engine oil. For 2 oils synthetic time is good. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
vassago076
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vassago076 » 13/01/08, 12:53

suddenly young people with their scoot 2 temp, set by a setting carbu should be able to roll the ethanol not ???? : Wink: and among you there are some who are children who ride in scoot? try : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: for my par I will surely try with a viellie clipper or something like that : Lol:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/01/08, 19:00

Hello Vassago076

vassago076 wrote:suddenly young people with their scoot 2 temp, set by a setting carbu should be able to roll the ethanol not ???? : Wink: and among you there are some who are children who ride in scoot? try : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: for my par I will surely try with a viellie clipper or something like that : Lol:

The carburation is more pointed on a 2 time than a 4 time, to avoid the risks of tightening, it is necessary to start by increasing the percentage of oil (at least 4% with 5% of synthetic oil) and to increase the size of the main jet in proportion to the air / fuel ratio.

For the proportion of E85 I guess you have to go gradually (do not try 30% the first time). If it starts well in cold weather it will be a good sign. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 14/01/08, 10:08

Hello,
could a used photocopier toner be used as graphite?
for lead as anti catalyst, caught on oscaro:

"
Why "unleaded" fuel?

Lead poisons the catalyst quickly: in less than 2 fill-ups. Hence the technical need to remove lead from gasoline. It has been said that lead is harmful; its elimination in fuel where the rates were very low was probably not a priority in terms of public health. However, it had a definite use in terms of valve wear. But let's go back to 1990, unleaded is only used to supply foreigners (Germans, Dutch etc.) in transit, catalyzed cars are not planned en masse until the beginning of 1993. It is therefore impossible to distribute and store fuel. unsaleable eurosuper (95 is insufficient in octane for the majority of uncatalyzed vehicles). The oil companies are therefore going to create a special super "unleaded" super that can supply two incompatible fleets at the same time: a nascent catalyzed fleet which requires lead-free fuel and an old fleet requiring an octane rate higher than the planned fuel. by European standards. Thus was born the 98 SP. It is lead-free, so it is "green" and therefore tax-free (thank you to the Minister of the Environment at the time who swallowed "raw" the oil tankers' propaganda with flowers, little birds, we are going to breathe deeply etc., etc...). A damn good operation for the tankers who will thus succeed in selling tax-free fuel (well ... less taxed) to practically all motorists, while recovering a good share of the market by refusing to serve the hypermarkets with this very special premium gasoline, non-standard and supposedly specific to each brand ... Only, there is a small problem for motorists who own old vehicles: the valves of old vehicles wear out (back to the problem before 1930). And the additives that have replaced lead tend to attack the seals and rubbers of older cars. The problem is even more acute in 2-stroke engines (motorcycles, cyclos, mowers, etc.). But the SP98 is suitable for the majority of relatively new cars (roughly from 1985). Its more attractive price than the leaded 97 will ensure the success that it is known for, although it pollutes just as much in an uncatalyzed vehicle. In 2000, final end of the super leaded which gives way to a new SP 98 modified because it is reduced in toluene and benzene. Fortunately because otherwise, it was the end of the 2-stroke engine whose crankshaft seals did not support these additives (an air intake is created at the level of the pump casing and therefore clamping primers).

Today, on the gasoline side, the situation is very simple:

* Catalysed cars from 1993 are ALL designed to use 95 SP.
* The uncatalyzed ones have always been designed for super leaded which was replaced in 2000 by 98 SP to which it is necessary to add a dose of "valve anti-recession" additive at least every two full. The additive can only be used on vehicles with special valves and seats (from around 1985).
"
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 14/01/08, 11:05

jonule wrote:Only, there is a small problem for motorists who own old vehicles: the valves of old vehicles wear out (back to the problem before 1930). And additives that have replaced lead tend to attack the joints and rubbers of older cars. The problem is even more acute in 2 engines time (motorcycles, cyclos, lawnmowers etc). But the SP98 is suitable for the majority of relatively new cars (roughly from 1985). In 2000, definitive end of the super leaded which leaves room for a new SP 98 modified because lightened in toluene and benzene. Fortunately because otherwise it was the end of the engine 2 time whose crankshaft seals did not support these additives (it creates an air intake at the pump housing and therefore clamping primers).

* The uncatalyzed ones have always been designed for super leaded which was replaced in 2000 by 98 SP to which it is necessary to add a dose of "valve anti-recession" additive at least every two full. The additive can only be used on vehicles with special valves and seats (from around 1985).
"

For the wear of valves and seats, it depends on the manufacturers: for example we can use the SP98 on the Citroën DS without accelerated wear problems from 1969 (on engines in good condition and by replacing all the hoses and old polymer joints).
Indeed at the beginning the SP98 contained up to 30% benzene (the record was in the brand ARAL), this product is indeed a waste for the oil industry because nobody wants, but it is a excellent anti-explosive and a powerful solvent (toxic) ...
2-stroke: on an engine that has been running on lead for a long time, this could indeed cause damage, detachment of deposits, tearing of the lips of the oil seals, etc ..., not on a new engine using at least oil semi-synthetic of a good brand (Motul) at 2%: the ulm with 2-stroke engines which are pushed to maximum power for 5 minutes or even more on the initial climb worked very well with (some who did not take their precautions got into trouble level pipes (there is one which had an engine shutdown in flight following the rupture of a "tricoclair" type PVC pipe, this material being totally unsuitable (hardens and breaks) for use with petroleum products not only unleaded gasoline !!!), also plastic carburetor float, etc ...) ... Otherwise the old leaded 97 was rather a poison for the 2 times because it clogged the engines due to deposits of lead especially in the fire segment grooves
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 14/01/08, 11:22

for this pipe I tested, it is also called "crystal" it hardened indeed, very interesting all that!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Laurent00777
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

I have the possibility to have E85 full auto kit ...

by Laurent00777 » 15/03/08, 23:24

Hi poissnight,

Following your proposal:

... "I have the possibility of having full auto E85 kits, with connection to the lambda sensor for fuel detection and automatic adjustment of the injection, if you are interested, 300 € the kit" ...

Do you still have one available? ...

Thank you...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/03/08, 00:00

Normally with a modern engine with lambda sensor the calculator is the one to regulate the combustion as well as possible: gasoline or methanol it must arrive otherwise it is crap and return to the manufacturer: if there are some who make believe that it is necessary that an electronic box suplementaire it is oneself that the manufacturer has made a bad engine is that the manufacturer of gadget want to scam you, or that it is put in 2 to get there

the problem is that I have never bought a new car: if I had the means to buy one, I would require from the seller all the information on the operation of the injection and the ignitions to know how it walk: of course I would be sent for a walk, but when you buy something as important as a car you have to know how it works ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/03/08, 01:29

Hello
Normally with a modern engine with lambda probe the calculator is there to regulate the combustion as well as possible: gasoline or methanol it must arrive otherwise it's shit

You're right up to a point, the probes give signals to the computer that is programmed to control through a window (maximum and minimum)
This means that if the probe requires more wealth and you reach the limits that have been programmed, it does not work at the right ratio.
we must not forget that all programs are planned to walk in degraded mode (rich) cold idle, it should only the car remains on the side of the road because a probe is defective, so they can work in the pre-established window.

Unplug your Lambda probe, the car rolls almost as well, but consumes almost 30% more ..

Andre
0 x