Dry firewood in the greenhouse in winter.

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 08/10/12, 22:24

The ideal would therefore be to heat the night, which will condense the water on
the cold walls of the greenhouse (6mx5m pvc tunnel greenhouse over 3m
high) . During the day, ventilate the greenhouse when it is dry and where it freezes (humidity
then equal to zero). It’s not going to be easy to automate.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/10/12, 22:47

Yes, but heat the wood very little from 1 to 5 ° C above the coldest point that condenses, enough not to recondense on the wood at night.
And during the day the sun is enough to heat up well.

The heat of the day or of the summer (especially in autumn) kept in the deep soil, can be enough to heat this little which avoids rewetting the wood.
Draining the condensed water is important, by not heating it during the day, because then it re-evaporates in the greenhouse (like sauna).

once the remaining soil water has evaporated
is very difficult to achieve, almost impossible, because it brings a lot of water, rain, because the ground is warmer than outside, memory of summer.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/10/12, 23:07

... because then it re-evaporates in the greenhouse.

It re-evaporates in the greenhouse, then is evacuated.
is very difficult to achieve, almost impossible, because it brings a lot of water, rain, because the ground is warmer than outside, memory of summer.

It doesn't correspond at all to my observations ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/10/12, 01:25

it all depends on the precise conditions, ventilation, soil structure and surroundings:
Ahmed wrote:
... because then it re-evaporates in the greenhouse.

It re-evaporates in the greenhouse, then is evacuated.

It doesn't correspond at all to my observations ...

if the soil is well drained, at the top of a large mound, with very sandy soil the water goes away, as it flows afloat at the bottom of a bowl in soil rich in humus on a deep clay base, garden humus, generally favorable for crops for a greenhouse.

I even have these 2 extremes, on the ground with 70m of leached sands below, not much for the garden grows !! The one with humus retaining humidity allows to cultivate everything !!
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."