Customs clearance at meth'eco

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 02/09/08, 06:24

it also proves that they (the customs officers) don't have much against us!
and the kilometers are those marked on the meter, if yes I will tamper with mine !!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 02/09/08, 09:28

Rest assured, customs do and will do operations in this way to show that they are still there, and so as not to be criticized for not taking care of the sector or doing nothing! An operation here and there, just to laugh and scare the new ones! This is his conclusion and strangely what a TF1 journalist who told me well and regularly works with customs told me!

we are not for all that "reassured" as this gentleman says ... let's wait for the end of the trial which will swear caution ... what does the Oliomobile defense association say?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/08, 11:23

In any case Metheco didn't give a damn about everyone's mouth ...

There was no entry of the client book for a simple vehicle check. Nice coup de put / b free!

Hey gentlemen customs come to my house I have 5L of oil in my kitchen !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ken » 04/09/08, 17:35

Christophe wrote:
In short: our honesty finances the dishonesty of white-collar bandits : Evil: but we get lost there ...

it was beautiful the era of direct action. too bad we are sissies, including me
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/08, 17:45

Do you need to enter terrorism and violence to denounce?
0 x
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ken » 04/09/08, 20:14

well yes if not, those in front take you for a big shit like now
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/08, 20:53

Well it's your choice ... not mine ... and especially not ours on these forums...

Who takes whom for shit?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/09/08, 23:16

: Arrow: I try not to behave like a sheep, although I am part of the system, whether or not it is against my will.

However, there is a margin between denouncing, accusing or villipating the abuses of power and those who commit them ... and opposing in a blind and violent manner, attacks, murders, children or women indoctrinated to make them suicide bombers.
:frown: : Shock: : Evil: :!:

Gandhi, luther king and others have done more for their cause than the followers of violence.

Blacks boycotting Montgomery buses made the company fold, proving that the power of the citizens is the strongest. All blacks who by walking, cycling, or carpooling, for a year! have shown themselves to be stronger than a bus company which had succeeded in having laws promulgated in an attempt, for example to prohibit carpooling !!!
This led to the repeal of the racial segregation laws in the USA creating a world precedent ...
0 x
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ken » 05/09/08, 01:39

Christophe wrote:Well it's your choice ... not mine ... and especially not ours on these forums...

Who takes whom for shit?

I just said that I admired them: direct action, red brigade, etc ..., to have rid us of parasite, it was the good old man

Hold me, I do not do much 2/3 post to their glory it will not change our situation.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/08, 02:06

ken wrote:I just said that I admired them: direct action, red brigade, etc ..., to have rid us of parasite, it was the good old man

Admire the murderers of innocent people? What do you want to change in the world? One scum replaces another ... Super evolution ... Do you find who has less parasites thanks to them? : Shock:

Ah but I understand you have probably looked at this too: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=GESzsd98FyI : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."