Customs clearance at meth'eco

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/08, 03:02

Conicidences or anti-oily state cabal?
Article from France Antilles of August 13, 2008:

I have it: "diesel injection engines do not tolerate oil well".
: Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Another article here (on the same person I presume): https://www.econologie.com/forums/vivent-les ... 47-10.html
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 31/08/08, 08:52

they will not make us a hole in the future, we already have one !!!
what is certain is that there will be a large "lock" before
official permission they've already tried to scare us
trying to make us swallow via interviews with our
politicians and builders, that oil was driving the engines ...
it didn’t work so they weaned !!!
in any case here are 3 tips for less risk : Mrgreen:

- never transport oil in a vehicle running on oil
it confirms the fact that you drive regularly
-roll in a mixture (diesel / oil) this avoids mounting the
equipment that would sign your death warrant in case
hood opening
- avoid filtering at home

if you get arrested you can always say that
you just put oil in your tank
after learning this on econologie.com for example ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/08, 10:53

oliburn wrote:- never transport oil in a vehicle that runs on oil, this confirms that you drive regularly

Uh, not even in the tank? : Cheesy:

oliburn wrote:if you get arrested you can always say you just put oil in your tank
after learning this on econologie.com for example ... : Mrgreen:

No must say Oliomobile.com I insist : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Frankly, something saddens me in this inquisitive behavior of the French state: the shortfall for the State on used frying oils is undoubtedly lower than the economic cost of the damage that these oils would do in water drainage pipes ...

Recently, Belgium has required the recovery of used oils:
https://www.econologie.com/obligation-de ... -3899.html

Besides, the absolute shortfall is ridiculous: I don't think that in France there are 10 people who drive 000% HVV ... out of 100 vehicles in France ... Frankly ...

But you have to make examples (see the hairy ones shot in 17 ...) unless this is the start of a new lobby (but I don't really believe it): the oil recycler lobby ...
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 31/08/08, 11:36

Hello,

In France it is FORBIDDEN to drive on an unapproved fuel!
However, it is AUTHORIZED to add an additive to this fuel. And oil tankers are not deprived of it (already 5% oil in diesel)

So drive 50% frying oil and no one will tell you that you are not obeying the LAW !!

Obelix
Last edited by Obelix the 31 / 08 / 08, 11: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/08, 11:37

Moué not idiot but in front of a customs officer will explain that 50% is additive ... : Cheesy:

If they have "instructions" to sink the clandestine HVB daughter ... there is nothing to do: it is they who will be right ...

It also has a very beautiful name: the State Reason ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/08/08, 11:54

Hello everyone !

The French State has a holy horror of private initiatives procuring advantages for "its subjects", especially when it comes to fuels.

It has been a long time since recycling frying oils could have been organized in France. But this is complicated because it multiplies the sources of diesel fuel. Ultimately, the recycling factories could be controlled, but each motivated individual can also make his or her meals, which thus escapes the TIPP, the State loses control ... : Cheesy:

Thus, the State mercilessly fights against any private Diesel tap. The only tap is that of the refineries of the big oil groups and it is thus a child's play to control all the sector and to apply the taxes there. : Idea:
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 31/08/08, 12:14

Christophe wrote:Moué not idiot but in front of a customs officer will explain that 50% is additive ... : Cheesy:

If they have "instructions" to sink the clandestine HVB daughter ... there is nothing to do: it is they who will be right ...

It also has a very beautiful name: the State Reason ...

Hello Christopher,

A customs officer CANNOT legally find this.
He can only see the legality of the fuel, whether it is approved or not.
The rest is a matter of experts and justice.
Source: customs officer xxxxx ?!

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 31/08/08, 12:19

Hello Remundo,

PLEASE NOTE the TIPP no longer exists !!
We have to talk about the TIC (internal fuel tax)
TIPP did not respect European law or something similar, hence the substitution of ICT

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/08, 12:20

Well, I don't know what you don't mean legally.
What is the legal definition of an additive? Because an additive to 99% must perhaps not take the lawyers for cons ... In other words: I think there is a limit to the% of a fuel additive.

And precisely speaking of the legitimacy of customs officials, we still do not know what is precisely reproached to Metheco...
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 31/08/08, 12:21

Christophe wrote:Frankly, something saddens me in this inquisitive behavior of the French state: the shortfall for the State on used frying oils is undoubtedly lower than the economic cost of the damage that these oils would do in water drainage pipes ...
Besides, the absolute shortfall is ridiculous: I don't think that in France there are 10 people who drive 000% HVV ... out of 100 vehicles in France ... Frankly ...

Of course, but "the state coffers are empty" then all means are good.

But you have to make examples (see the hairy people shot in 17 ...) unless it is the start of a new lobby (but I don't really believe it): the oil recycler lobby..

I believe in it a little more. Oil recovery has been done for a long time on volumes that are all the same confidential but known so if they wanted to seal everything they would have done it a long time ago.
On the other hand, companies exist in countries where it is legal and not mastering all the sectors can cause them problems. They will have to invest and long-standing agreements between restaurants and individuals will inevitably cause them problems.

So "clean up the sector for individuals. Then we will set up and we will give you taxes ...".

Business to follow in any case, and thank you to the journalists who point out these abberations.
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."