Customs clearance at meth'eco

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 22/08/08, 12:16

What perhaps saves AEDEN is a small text on their site:
LEGAL NOTICE
To date, vegetable oil is not authorized by French regulations as fuel for mobile diesel engines, except for farmers in the context of self-operation and self-consumption for agricultural vehicles exclusively (LOA 2006).

Nationals of other countries will themselves ensure the legality of the environmental approach which corresponds to the use of vegetable fuel oil.

In no case shall AEDEN's responsibility be engaged in the event of the illegal use of vegetable fuel oil in the country concerned by the customer, who remains solely responsible for the use made of our products.

0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/08, 13:18

No it's not enough ...

If it is the principle of the oil kit that the French customs want to lower all will pass there and it is not a warning which will change anything there.

We do not always know the REAL reasons which we are waiting to know more about before yelling at LOUP ...

Nothing says that it is the principle of oil that is at issue ...

ps: I just transmitted the info to a journalist from TF1
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 23/08/08, 05:56

our dear customs officials want to protect the state of this very dear TIPP
Last edited by coucou789456 the 06 / 10 / 08, 00: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/08, 10:27

A bit of serious info from: http://www.douane.gouv.fr/page.asp?id=501

The right to visit private premises

The right of home inspection provided for by Article 64 of the Customs Code is quite similar to the right to search provided by the Code of Criminal Procedure.

It authorizes, in fact, customs officials to enter all places, including when they are private, and to seize goods and documents relating to reported crimes.
Given the constitutional principle of the inviolability of the home, authorization from the liberty and detention judge is necessary, except in cases of flagrante delicto. In addition, in all cases, the agents must be accompanied by a judicial police officer.

The order authorizing the home visit is subject to an appeal in cassation.

The right of access to premises and places for professional use

In order to exercise, as effectively as possible, their mission to fight against counterfeiting, within the framework of post-clearance controls, customs agents of category A or B, and agents of category C, provided that they are accompanied from one of the above agents, have access to premises and places for professional use, as well as to land and warehouses where goods and documents relating to customs offenses relating to counterfeit are likely to be detained (Article 63b of the Customs Code).

For the same purposes, they have access to means of transport for professional use and to their cargo.
The implementation of this control prerogative requires the prior information of the public prosecutor, who can oppose it.

This control can only be carried out within a time slot from 8h to 20h, or outside these hours if the places referred to in article 63b are open to the public, or if the public does not have access to them, when are ongoing production, manufacturing, packaging, transportation, handling, storage and marketing activities.

A report on the progress of control operations is sent within five days of its establishment to the public prosecutor. A copy is also sent to the inspected person within the same period.
Article 63b allows customs officials to take samples, according to procedures defined by decree, and to retain the documents necessary for the investigation.

Found on http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewtop ... c&start=30
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/08/08, 10:33

A report on the progress of control operations is sent within five days of its establishment to the public prosecutor. A copy is also sent to the inspected person within the same period.

I hope this copy will be published, it would avoid "hallway noise" = rumors
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/08, 10:38

Well seen I will make the remark on Olio
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 23/08/08, 11:15

lejustemilieu wrote:

I hope this copy will be published, it would avoid "hallway noise" = rumors

it would surprise me that this was not done (the customs officers are not my friends but in general they know their work).
If that were the case, it would be very good for metheco because such a breach of the procedure would allow it to have the prosecution and possible convictions annulled outright.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/08/08, 11:17

C Moa, well seen! I hope the people concerned read you.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/08, 11:18

Well, I hope that Metheco will publish it ... to see what we are specifically criticizing ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/08, 02:45

0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."