Gas oil + supermarket oil?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 31/03/06, 23:26

heuuu ... and if we put water it's worse :?: :?: :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 01/04/06, 05:49

YVV wrote:So I can swing my ten liters of supermarket oil (2x5l) into my almost empty tank, discretos, say 1 or 2 terminals before the gas station. then drive to the station (so with a lot of oil in the tank) and refuel

Hello
If your traffic is an old model, you have a heating of the filter (check) you make your engine manippe hot, so that it freezes in the filter, and you will have no problem (still avoids -30 °).
If you want to pantonize it, it's one of the easiest vehicles to boost the water I've met.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/06, 11:08

Zac ... try to make an effort when you make Quotes .... be close to closing or you close too much and the tags are visible.

Thank you
0 x
zac

by zac » 01/04/06, 12:16

Hello
sorry : Cry: I am mechanic by computer scientist!
@+
zac
0 x

Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 01/04/06, 21:30

that's bad, when I see display problems, I reissue to correct the BBCode, so that the message is more readable.
0 x
Choban
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Quid?

by Choban » 02/04/06, 01:06

Is there a connoisseur who can tell me what to do with a Mazda 626 (2000 1991 ccm diesel engine) and a Mercedes Sprinter 208 van (2200 1999 diesel engine), so that they turn to oil, and what are the risks of breakage? Thanks in advance!

Choban the Ardennes!
Poor is the one who does not want to ask anything!
0 x
YVV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by YVV » 03/04/06, 16:07

To all, all.

I spent the night from Saturday to Sunday traveling forum. Not everything, of course ...
And so I learned that it was important not to put oil first in the fuel tank. PI scrap guarantee.
On my Renault D traffic, I have a roto diesel PI. So in principle I can not go beyond 30% oil.
I do not have a fixed address. My house is my truck. So I can not like you store, filter or mix oil and gas oil in a bottle apart, very well at home. I am on the road.
There I leave (Monday 10 April) of my winter season in Andalusia to go up to the island of Oléron. So I have 1500 2000 km in front of me in a few days.
Having assimilated your advice so it would be wise that the first full I put for example a ½ bottle of 5l sunflower oil or supermarket in 30l oil. Then to the next full 5l of oil in 30l. Then 7,5l in 30l. And finally to the 4I full 10l oil in 30l gasoil, which will make me 25%. All this while being attentive to the engine noises, etc ....

But still pls questions:

1 - hot engine, I stop at the gas station, I put my 30l of diesel, go back to make a terminal, stop in a discreet corner and balance my oil directos in the tank. Then leave immediately for it to mix and at least 50km additional before a possible stop meal, pee, or sleep. (It should be noted that I can not do the crazy thing by swinging the truck around the bends as you recommend, I'm super loaded and I have two motorcycles on a trailer hung on the ass). Can you confirm to me that thus my engine does not risk anything, and that the mixture will be done correctly? I absolutely can not afford to have motor problems, I would be in a serious shit at home not cool. When in doubt, I prefer not to put oil. How do you pour oil directly into the tank? Those who do like this I would like confirmation and testimonies please!

2 - To go up to 100% of oil I must either do the system bi reservoir with heating system etc ... Or change my pump for a bosch, because being in indirect injection, with a bosch, I can go up to 100%. That's right ? You confirm ? Apparently a bi tank kit is worth at least 550 €, see more, more installation, etc ... can it be worth it to find a bosch secondhand? Yes but here, a bosch used for my traffic, does it exist?
Ref of the traffic: Renault traffic diesel - year 1994 - ref CG: TBX 305 - 2068cm3 - payload 1400kg (T1400) - ref renault TB23 (TB63) - 153700km.

3 - I go through the tunnel of Bielsa or Somport, then Pau, Bordeaux, island of Oléron. Are there some of you living on this journey? And who would accept that I go to see them to see their solutions? Integral water motor, Pantome, and bi-carburizing oil. I have a truck and a motorcycle to transform. I do not know yet how or what solutions? If some are ok, tell me by private message, I will answer you. Attention however, contact me imperatively before Friday 7 April early afternoon, day of my last access to the net before a lot of time.

4 - finally in September after all these trips I will store my truck in a barn sheltered for the winter. This winter I make him infidelities and leaves by plane for 6 months to a year. I intend to leave the truck full flush with the mixture of 25% oil, 75% diesel. On the forum you say that the two components are not remixing anymore. Are you sure ? I could, for example, restart my truck a year later without worry? Please confirm or deny?

Zac
Not as said above it is 1994, so no heating filter. you say it's fastoch to pantomize? Do you have any posts on this subject? or addresses of guys who have already done it? (e-mail addresses for example, if you do not want it to be visible on the forumyou can swing them by mp). there are contradictions about pantomisation. some say it lowers the 25 conso to 30%. others announce 80% figures, but it seems that this has never been confirmed. on the site of oliomobile it says a little everything and its opposite on this subject. Do you have any info ? posts? advice?

In any case thank you all, and congratulations to the site. To make known by the greatest number, it is urgent to get out of oil. And while waiting for free energy, we have to go through intermediate steps like those offered on this site and on oliomobile.

Om
Yv
0 x
We are all brothers. Some more than others ....
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 03/04/06, 22:51

Hello yvv, I am unfortunately not on your way, I would have a pleasure to discuss with you. You are a real globe trotter!
The pantone, table between 15 and 20%, even up to 30% for some isolated cases in highway condition..and again I ask to see.
This system is evolutionary and I have no doubt that some of us will soon have made this percentage!
I too would like to meet guys being equipped with "Integral Water Motor"
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
biomat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by biomat » 04/04/06, 14:40

All info on oliomobile ...

Try to find a supplier rather than using supermarket oil !!!! every liter is a plastic bottle, it's an industrial !!!! it's transport, handling etc ... FOR nothing !!!!

On OLIOMOBILE.org you will find a map with contacts to supply you with vegetable oil directly from the farmer !!!

For the changes you will find all the necessary information!
@ more
0 x
<a href='http://www.oliomobile.org/forum'target =' _ blank '>forum oliomobile
zac

by zac » 04/04/06, 15:54

lau wrote:The pantone, table between 15 and 20%, even up to 30% for some isolated cases in highway condition..and again I ask to see.
This system is evolutionary and I have no doubt that some of us will soon have made this percentage!
I too would like to meet guys being equipped with "Integral Water Motor"

Hi lau and the others

After some doping with water mounted, I rotate between 5 and 35 / 100 economy.

5 / 100 small modern car with optimized motor and brutal driver.ex: 106 mounted in a kid who wants to show off.

35 / 100 old generation engine and driver that integrates torque increase and rolls accordingly.ex: my old 207 mercedes 14litres before 9.5litres after !!!

Between the two there is everything!

What is on it is that the reactor is effected only from 3 to 5Km so for someone doing only short courses the interest is on the depollution but not on the conso.

for the 100 / 100 fleet I work on it since 20ans I have not succeeded (but I continue); Chambrin was not far, my grandfather either, but unfortunately I do not have access to their work.

The concept of perrier pleases me a lot but what annoys me is the compression and storage of hydrogen.

@+
zac
0 x