Diesel incompatible with oil?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 24/06/06, 02:08

Hello André,
I did not understand your post.
Do you mean that a 50 pct oil 50pcts diesel mixture corresponds to a 20 pct super 80pct oil mixture ???
I am currently using old Renault traffic at 30pcts of oil, so I should put 40% super 60% oil or the super rate becomes too great ???
Thank you in advance, I can't imagine going back to diesel (my xantia runs 90% Hvb without changes !!!)
Good luck to all and good VOTE in 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nature will win anyway ...

PS: I'm going to do the diesel test and see if adding acetone cancels the problem.
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/06, 15:16

The information is serious enough to be entitled to a page that I have just written: https://www.econologie.com/miscibilite-h ... -3023.html

This page includes a comparative test between the experiences made last winter by Guidi and the author of the page cited above (Picchou http://picchou.free.fr/ )
Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 06 / 08, 10: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 24/06/06, 16:03

Hello Kartoum

Potato oil market in general of Canola and peanut. old generation jetta engine, bosch pump

Mixture with oil is ordinary petrol never exceed 20%
petrol.
In summer the dosage is lower, depending on the kind of oil.
In winter too complicated to drive with mixtures without making a real assembly (the temperatures are very low here) so return to diesel from November to April.

Now be careful that the oil companies do not put a similar product in your gasoline too? although I doubt it will cause a serious problem at both times still in operation ...

Take a sample in a transparent container and mix, well stirred and check the fluidity, let it rest,
You will have an idea of ​​how much gasoline you need depending on the type of oil. But you must not exceed 20% that may still work, but we have not tested.
To measure the fluidity, a simple large butcher funnel, we let the clean liquid pass through a very small hole and we time by comparison with diesel, it is not necessary to be more fluid than diesel.
It would be advantageous to have the small valve sold at WV
which automatically puts on the diesel filter for cold countries, it limits the return to the tank, it produces a hotter diesel.

Andre
0 x
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 24/06/06, 16:12

Hello André,
Thank you for your answer.
My traffic has a Luca pump so I have to stay on pure diesel if it turns out that the one on the big surface is no longer miscible.
I'm going to buy oil and diesel as well as acetone and white spirit right now to see if there is a way to cancel the effects.
Thanks again.
When the xantia has passed the technical control I will equip it with a heater and there no more problems.
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 25/06/06, 14:43

Personally I have always noticed that rapeseed "sank" in diesel, and this for more than a year.

with regard to broken pumps, there has always been and will always be when we put a large percentage of oil without taking the necessary precutions (consequent reheating before the injection pump).

A small downside to the conspiracy theory.

when the 'pressure variations' destructive to the pump, there is already with diesel.

too bad we don't have a comparison of rapeseed + diesel 2005 and rapeseed + diesel 2006.
personally I am at 30% of agricultural rapeseed and no bp since 3000 terminals ...
Last edited by bob_isat the 25 / 06 / 06, 16: 36, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/06, 14:59

bob_isat wrote:too bad we don't have a comparison of rapeseed + diesel 2005 and rapeseed + diesel 2006.

Well, it's almost the case in this comparison, isn't it? https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=3023

Ok the 1st test was not carried out with 100% rapeseed but all the same ... if after 2 weeks at -2 ° C it "holds" and that with the new GO it does not mix from the the beginning is that there is a difference all the same!

Apparently it would be the GO TOTAL excellium which would pose a problem ... So the test is easily reproducible with GO supermarket right?
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 25/06/06, 16:26

it is to go a little quick in work to compare:

-mixture already fried (strongly oxidized) + diesel fuel

-colza + excellium (the new diesel more expensive but supposedly less polluting)

and conclude:

stop using rapeseed!

Anyway, it is not recommended to roll in supermarket oil, it is a once refined oil mussels (big energy expenditure) and it is full of waste. It is better to help French agriculture by looking for a location near you.

http://www.oliomobile.org/french/index.php

For miscibility tests with different diesel fuels, they are in progress on olio .... wait and see!
0 x
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 25/06/06, 17:10

Super U diesel 63220 Arlanc => Ras
No problem, in my test bottle which has been sleeping since yesterday at 17pm the mixture remains homogeneous. (30% rapeseed)
Actually the total excellium we do not care if it does not generalize to all GO. Who would put "high end" diesel when he can put this super additive that is lubricating and detergent rapeseed !!!
In any case I had confirmation that the distributor of Super U was neither Total nor Elan. It's already that. By force it will become militant to buy its fuel in the supermarket (according to the supplier lol).
By cons for fruit prefer the market and enjoy the last cherries of the season;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/06, 17:52

bob_isat wrote:it is to go a little quickly in work than to compare: -mix already fried (strongly oxidized) + diesel lambda

Who's talking to you about recycled frying oil? The 1st test was done with NEW frying oil! I may not have been explicit enough when I spoke of frying oil ... but it was very new, well, I will clarify the thing!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/06, 18:08

Here it is corrected it is + understandable there? :)

When you talk about the subject on Olio this is the one http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewsujet.php?t=7303 or another?

Because he cites econology as a reference !! The class for us we teach things to the oily :D
0 x