Really clean car !!!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Jeanmiri
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Really clean car !!!

by Jeanmiri » 13/10/07, 10:10

Hello everyone !

It makes me scream when I see the bundle of cash swallowed up to make us believe that bio fuels are the ecological answer to the pollution problems of current transport : Evil:

Yes, even if this pollution is less important in the end, it is nonetheless really present.
If the goal is to release 10 to 20% less CO2, the problem of pollution and global warming will not be solved.
We have to aim for zero emissions, but this is not possible with conventional internal combustion engines, which are tinkered with to accept fuel other than a petroleum derivative.

Indeed, today, I have the impression that all this media hype only serves, once again, the interests of the big automobile and oil companies, which under ecological pretexts, swallow up our public funds in the search for pseudo solutions green.
All this allows them, over and over again to keep hold of our wallet.

However, truly ecological solutions exist !!! :P

I will not tell you about the water engine in its multiple forms, there are already enough post there_above.

Today I want to talk to you about air-powered vehicles.
Watching a DVD of E = m6 from the year 2000 on the transport of the future, I discover a report on compressed air vehicles. I immediately start researching the net and discover the company presented in the report: MDI.
Yep! I will be able to acquire one of these vehicles !!! :D
: Cry:'': frown: '
Disappointment when I realize that the French state did not authorize the marketing of this type of vehicle, developed by a French !!!
So, factories are still built, but, abroad !!! Too bad when we see the progress of the concept which goes from the mini car to road transport !!

So I invite you to visit this site to see for yourself. Then, write to your elected officials, to several, we can have weight !!

Thanks for reading me.

For a truly eco-friendly planet with today's technologies, thank you for it!

Jeanmiri : Idea:
0 x
Jeanmiri
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

link to MDI website

by Jeanmiri » 13/10/07, 10:14

code: Select all

http://www.mdi.lu/fra/affiche_fra.php?page=citycats

Do not hesitate to search the site to see all the solutions offered ... : Shock:

Jeanmiri
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/07, 10:18

Hi and welcome here!

Let's get straight to the point: sorry to break your dream but the overall energy balance of compressed air is as catastrophic as that of current biofuels.

In addition, a very big controversy revolves around Mdi and these cars ... It is not the State that blocks but Mdi itself for more or less obscure reasons ... The vehicle / engine has NEVER been tested by another organization than Mdi ...

We will see if it works with its partnership with Tata Motor in India (vehicle release planned for 2008 ....)

do a search in the search engine and you will see that the idea is far from new: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

Here are the results on MDI car air

I say current because the fuels which arrive, in particular the oleaginous algae, do not present any more these disadvantage (or bcp less).

See: https://www.econologie.com/biocarburant- ... -3388.html

But once again France risks missing the boat ...

Otherwise we have just put some interesting doc about the "fuel" balance of agriculture (therefore biofuels): Agriculture, oil and fossil fuels

Otherwise here are all the new downloads: https://www.econologie.com/nouveaux-telechargements.html
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 15/10/07, 08:32

Christophe wrote:...
But once again France risks missing the boat ...

[pascontent on mode]
COUNTRY OF M **** !!!! : Evil: : Shock: : Evil: : Shock:
[/ pascontent off mode]

strongly that I win the lottery, I will hire you all to develop all this, and to lobby thoroughly!
0 x
neuzy182
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by neuzy182 » 19/11/07, 14:04

Christophe wrote:Hi and welcome here!

Let's get straight to the point: sorry to break your dream but the overall energy balance of compressed air is as catastrophic as that of current biofuels.

In addition, a very big controversy revolves around Mdi and these cars ... It is not the State that blocks but Mdi itself for more or less obscure reasons ... The vehicle / engine has NEVER been tested by another organization than Mdi ...

We will see if it works with its partnership with Tata Motor in India (vehicle release planned for 2008 ....)

Would it be possible to have more details concerning the energy balance? And what about the engine of Angelo Dipietro?
0 x