What is the diester?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

What is the diester?

by martien007 » 24/05/08, 10:54

Found on another forum, the contribution of a guy who works in the factories of diester ("bio" additive for diesel).

After reading what he writes, we realize that it is far from being as organic as we would like us to believe. A shame :

You don't have to talk just about anything with the DIESTER, for my part I work in the design of the DIESTER manufacturing units (I took care of the sites of Sètes, Compiègne, Montoir and now it's Bordeaux and Rouen + 1 site in Spain) and I can tell you that the processes involved are complex and require considerable energy to produce a "supposedly" clean fuel ...

It is necessary to take into account the complete ecological assessment and not the only assessment of your car (knowing that there will be only a little more than 10% at most in your diesel)

A small image of the pipes from one of the DIESTER sites:

source http://www.planete-205.com/forum/viewsujet-21611-15.php
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/05/08, 14:34

the diester is transported oil (vegetable, mineral, animal etc ...; industrial what! ................) + alcohol, operation esterification, treatment, transport etc ... .

vegetable oil is pressure, fuel and animal nutrient (or heating) on ​​site!

but as it is a biofuel it cannot be taxed (thank you europe) so they transform it (added value) to increase the price ... of + it requires alcohol therefore price of wheat and rapeseed soaring. .. badadammm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/08, 14:46

0 x
ecolo [man]
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ecolo [man] » 29/05/08, 15:51

Well, I didn't know at all, thanks for the info ...
0 x