Burning used food oil with oil burner?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 10/01/09, 12:36

ha I forgot the main thing: each time the oil quality changes, all the settings have to be reviewed
0 x
ojal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ojal » 10/01/09, 13:01

boubka wrote:ha I forgot the main thing: each time the oil quality changes, all the settings have to be reviewed

Even if it is well filtered, decanted ???

It is precisely these imperfections that I would like to try to reduce ... Find what are the chemical parameters for example to be adjusted at the level of the oil treatment so that there is no need to modify the settings according to the oil to burn ...

We are not going to enter the DIN standard, but there must be parameters to identify ... Starch? If so, figure out how to get rid of it ...

Personally, I am a handyman, but most of the time I have my crafts done by a friend much more skilled than me with welding. I have a technical background and I would try to approach this subject in a way that may be different from the current approach ... Although I am always certain that someone has always already done the experiments that l 'we may be tempted to implement ;-)

I'm going to get myself a burner, a little oil and start some tests ... Maybe already try to burn pure HVP oil to get rid of recycling problems first ...

I live on LYON, if there are regional, I would meet them with pleasure ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/09, 11:10

ojal wrote:Thank you Christophe, I've already read the links you provide ...
But these topics do not answer my original question ...

I do not want to make a burner, I want to understand what must be done to run a burner oil with HAU ...

I may not be so bad looking that it finally ;-)?

I do not think that you have gone through these links, especially that of the ball burner, because precisely the answer to your question is there. How do you think we make a specific oil burner if it doesn't start to answer the question: what must we do to run on oil?

So I confirm: you looked badly ... and I don't like your "jme la pête" tone at all ...

If you forum and the welcome you do not like you can go elsewhere to see if the information is better, we are also not there to be on the heels of capricious newcomers! No but!! : Shock:
0 x
ojal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ojal » 11/01/09, 11:21

Let me tell you Christophe, that your welcome is very surprising for a moderator ...
I simply indicated that I could not find an answer to my questions because for a newcomer, the forum is absolutely not crystal clear ... I did not criticize anything, I simply brought you the vision of a newcomer very used to forums...

Your additional answers are quite ineffective, since you give no link or find an answer to my question ...

I reformulate my research:

What are the results of oil burn tests with an oil burner? Do not answer me that it does not work, I was confirmed the opposite ... But indeed, maybe not with any brand of burner ...

Thank you ;-)
0 x
ojal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ojal » 14/01/09, 21:38

Let me confirm that I am still drying up on my research ...
No one to direct me a little?

Thank you ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/09, 22:12

Idiot stops and to beat around the bush: read the 2 subject mentioned above in my 1ere answer ... if you have a problem of clarity you can always use this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

Burning used oil without modifying the burner is bullshit ... or else with very special burners ... which cost a fortune ...

Have another link: https://www.econologie.com/une-chaudiere ... -3830.html
0 x
ojal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ojal » 14/01/09, 23:41

Thank you Christophe for your answer,

I see by reading the forum that your comments are very often virulent ... Why not have more courtesy? I do not judge, simple remark again on the forum...

Nothing proves in what I had the time to read that burning oil in an oil burner does not work ... It may be necessary to analyze that it can work in this or that type of burner and not in d other types of burners for example ...

Perhaps also that the simple fact of heating oil upstream of a conventional burner of a given technology makes it possible to function ... If the only modification is reheating, it is nothing ...

CHAUFMAFRITE has also made a burner adaptation which seems very satisfactory, right?

Why try to re-develop a ball burner?

Thanks in advance ;-)
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 14/01/09, 23:42

5 years of operating heavy fuel boilers n ° 1 = MAINTAIN EVERY WEEK ... full clean :|
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 14/01/09, 23:51

hello ojal
venturi burners are a stew you need a constant quality of oil and moreover they have imperfect combustion like elsewhere high pressure burners.
unless you want to poison your neighborhood :|
0 x
ojal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ojal » 15/01/09, 00:10

Yes boubka,

If ChaufMaFrite went on this techno, there must be reasons right?
Have they made measurements of what their combustion releases?
I will try to get closer to them to find out more ...
Can combustion by venturi be improved depending on what you want to avoid rejecting with the combustion of the oil?
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."