hvp biofuel

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
ludobob
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ludobob » 20/09/05, 11:04

Hi to forum, I landed and even more it is also an 1er in terms of forum in general.
In any case my interest for biofuels and especially the hvp is growing. I am slowly going to about 25% for about a month. I switched to rapeseed it is cheaper. This actually says it comes from the supermarkets so an 1er question will be whether one can tell me a co-operative address to move forward in the green approach (I'm in the north).
Then actually I asked myself the question of the legality in this matter. Reading of forum previous answer pretty much but there is obviously not too much state pressure, each at his own risk, I cheat? Anyway anyway we will not do anything else.
Another question: I had the impression to speak of UFO to some by approaching this subject and even if indeed since this summer the idea of ​​the hvp in the engine is spread like a train of powder I am surprised that it does not not more than that given the simplicity of the process. Would there be mechanical doubts, for example engines that finally fail, a bigger conso or something that does not make it so interesting? Is it the fear of the policeman? Or are we really at a general conformism that is not easy to move? What about you?
Last question regarding filtration (with a coffee filter): should it be done when mixing with GO?
I hope that will be a good start on this forum
a+
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 20/09/05, 13:33

Hello
I hope you do not drive much, because with a coffee filter you will spend your nights there.
if you use new oil you do not need to filter, but you can put a fuel filter before the gas-oil filter in case you have shit in your tank (it costs three euros and it takes 5 minutes for 'install).
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 21/09/05, 00:46

The risk is that your injection pump loose if you put a too high percentage of oil in your tank (max 30% without modifications, the oil is less fluid than diesel). After what is needed is a fuel heater (you warm up your fuel supply with the radiator water) and if you want to run at 100% oil, you have to mount a prewash pump before the pump injection (to help the pump njection).
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 21/09/05, 01:59

For everything HVP, take a look at the forum from http://www.oliomobile.com
You will find all the answers to your questions ...

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/05, 09:29

HVB-Diesel: Prohibited mixtures - by Christophe the 20 / 09 / 2005: 23: 00
If it is theoretically possible to mix vegetable oil with diesel to run a diesel engine, this practice is illegal ... / ...
If it is theoretically possible to mix vegetable oil with diesel to run a diesel engine, this practice is illegal in France. Offenders are exposed to a large fine, in addition to paying the TIPP on the contents of their tank!

As fuel prices keep on flaming, many motorists are looking for alternative solutions to lower their bill. In recent times, mixing vegetable oils, mostly rapeseed oil or cooking oil, with diesel has emerged as the solution for many diesel vehicle owners. But beware, if the use of this type of mixture is possible without too much risk mechanically (see box), it is not the same under the French customs legislation.

The continuation: https://www.econologie.com

Thank you France!
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 21/09/05, 14:40

and yes the HVB would be perfect

-If they were as fluid as diesel ... well to remedy it, it suffices to carry out their esterification: we mix 30L of HVB with 4,5 liters of alcohol to burn, we mix everything with a small pump and hop: we can run at 100% oil! (the esterification protocol and vehicle tests are on http://short.petrol.free.fr)

-if they were legal. Well dear friends, it is not worth the wait for France's gesture from above! Only the civic disobedience of pioneers can throw the opprobe on the profiteers (as for GMOs ...) It is necessary to spread information and overwhelm justice to change the French law.

Yes, a revolution is never welcome at first (see 1789 ...)
0 x
zac

by zac » 21/09/05, 15:26

Hello

I totally agree with bob; disobey.
But knowing the customs I think that if they had been in their right (2003 directive CE) :P they would not have bawled on all the roofs that it was forbidden,: angry: but they would have pummeled at the exit of the supermarkets to align a max of offenders, it is their usual methods (see radar or sugar). ;)
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 21/09/05, 21:49

Anyway, once esterified, it is no longer HBV and then it must be OK for customs;) ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 22/09/05, 10:42

hello econology
have you ever read this text find on eco footbridge
I attach the text in pdf and I would like to know what you think
because according to them the state has no right to forbid us to drive at LVB

I quote the end of the document

(In the state of the law since the judgment of the Court of Appeal of Agen of 25 November 2002,
the sale and use of vegetable oil, as fuel or additive, without payment of TIPP, is legal.)
0 x
DavidHervé
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DavidHervé » 22/09/05, 12:38

Hello,
I just read the judgment that you quote
It's really interesting for people who ride with HVP
But you have to know one thing is that in France jurisprudence does not make law
which means that another court could very well in a similar case pronounced
a different stop ....
So if you drive at the HVP you do civil disobedience until the parllement deliberates and bases a law on the question
0 x